Hidden cam thread

Hidden cam thread

bump for sister hidden cam

If you are house sitting for a friend and he has a super hot wife, is it okay to put a hidden cam pointing at the master bed that uploads motion footage to a cloud account?

Anyone got advice on a cheap cam to use?

poorfag with a small bathroom just wanting to spy on hot stepsister

Is this a trick question?

Download a spy cam app to your phone.
Make sure it's a decent paid version.
I used to just leave my phone just sticking out of my jeans pocket looking thru the holes in the laundry basket.
It got found a few times but the phone just appears as tho it's locked with nothing running.
Also if it is found you get nice closeup video!

Recommended app for android?

post the ones with the good stuff not cut out? the girls seem hot as fuck

Someone recommend a small easy to hide relatively cheap camera, don't want to use my phone

Any ideas on how to rape my older cousin? She lives next door with my grandparents, and I sneak into her room to sniff her panties often, she's 24 and I'm only 13, can I have her without having to rape her?

I need more please

don't have them

Downloadbthe wish or geek apps. They have tons of spy cam options for 5-25 dollar range. Ive gotten the pen lighter alarm clock and 2 key fobs for under $50 combined.

Last one I got

Camera

How does the lighter work? Get any good videos?

I dont like the lighter. It doesnt have an indicator light to let you know what its doing. All of them are cheap shit but i figure if i can make out a nipple i can still rub one out. Ive tried to get some upskirts stuffing the fob in my shoe with no success. I mostly got them just to have if the wife has a hot friend over in the future, no such luck yet.

Can you post a screenshot to show the video quality?

I havent tried the alarm clock yet. The buttons on the key fob are shit and one of them zooms way in for some reason. The pen is my favorite so far.

Im on the phone so no pics or vids on here

See this guys post... thats about the quality you get. It looks like it was shot on an early phone camera

Have more?

Are there more?

That's not bad, might grab one for my hot cousin's showers

No, just stills and a couple on/off.

Friend's wife

Nice. Have the vid from this too?

Yessss, need more vids.

this

Camera was hidden for this

Nice beard mate

Do you live in Mexico?

Vid?

Sorry for the delay

Wow. Any more? Or clothed pics?

Fake voyeurism. She looks right at the camera.

She doesn't notice but the audio makes it seem like it's the guy chatting with her through the door.

Uh-oh. What did Susie McNicetits do?

She's a soulless ginger, it had to have been horrible.

Not sure but it entails some high level, pretentious righteousness on her behalf.

>high level, pretentious righteousness on her behalf
Details?
Also more ginger snatch?

Don't have the details but I want to say user bitched about his SIL being a cunt, moral high ground, virgin til marriage...

>SIL
So it wasn't even the husband that posted? How can you be wronged by a sister inlaw?

He was only adamant about her level of ethical cuntness. The on/offs sort of say it.

The reason she's a cunt is that she (claims) she didn't fuck before marriage? I'm confused...

She's a holy roller and he doesn't care for it.

>holy roller
That's it!?
I expect some kind of heinous betrayal from the soulless ginger and that's all I get!? No blowjobs to neighbors or fucking the best man at the wedding, not even jerking off the paper boy. What happened to you, /b)?

I did not mean to say stop posting, cause those are some nice fun bags.

oh, poor you

Like you don't enjoy the slut-shaming posts...

got me

Anyone have any more?

So pissed at these threads. I had the hottest vidof my ex girlfriend's sister in the shower but my hard drive crashed and its gone forever.

ever post it?

Can HDD be repaired?