Why don't you have one?

Why don't you have one?

Because they are cool but old an obsolete?
My cousin was a class 3 dealer and burned mags (helping ventilate the lawn so it would grow better) from one of those on new years every year.
Still old and obsolete.

I'm poor and my basement is safe

Because I'd rather own a rifle that I don't have to spend fuckhuge amounts of money to get accurate (and keep accurate)

That`s some bottom shelf, shit tier ammo you have there.

I fuckin wish i had one
But i do have an ar, a .30-30, a .45, a .38, a 9mm, couple .22's, and a 12 gauge

Because the M1a runs about $1200..... How ever I have a kar 98 and a moisin.with all matching parts, hex reciver, and a traceable history from Stalingrad to berlin.

Why do you anti gun people always assume that all a gun is good for is protection. Shooting guns is so much, And if it does save your life it's purely bonus.

Because Im a eurofag and it's illegal to have a rifle where I live.

/k/ huntin' skin walkers again?

>because /k/ doesn't exist.

Thats why Muslims rape your non hijab wearing euro women.

Good buy, I got a m1a loaded match rifle. They hold there value remarkably well and very accurate guns with a near perfect operating system. Was replaced cause of its weight.

145g fmj bt 2850 fps

Can't get too much better

Currently saving for one and PPQ. Should be set after birthday in a few months

comparing the mosin and kar to a m1 is kinda...fucked. If you have to make a comparison at least try and use something that isn`t a bolt action battle rifle.

Although if i`m going to be shooting 308 i would rather just buy a bolt action...Which i may do sometime soon. I`ve done about as much as i`m willing to do with the 9130 that i have without going full retarded tactical AA as fuck. Prolly pick up a used savage next gunshow.

Nigga please. I have a 700 nitro express, get that pussy shit out of here

Not in Poland.

I'm not comparing them based on style of gun. More on the fact that mine have a traceable history to actually historic event.

I honestly love the m1A... just not enought to drop over a grand on one.

I don't have a gun because I'm not a faggot who is afraid of everything

Good point. germans already fucked your kike country almost a century ago.

I own guns because I live in a part of the world where animals will kill the shit out of you if you dont.

Because noboby besides soldiers actually need an AR15.

But user we aren't afraid we have guns

I hope to god this is b8

Please be a troll

B8
B8
B8

Yeah, none of that here in the United States. Don't know how Americans justify needing them for protection when I've never met someone who has used a gun for protection and I know a handful of people who've committed suicide or have been murdered by police with guns.

Look, I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I believe that guns should be banned. Maybe allow things like shotguns for bird hunting with VERY strict regulations, but not a killing machine like in OPs pic.

It's not an assumption. Gf's dad has really only held security positions and worked in his friend's gun shop for dirt cheap. Basically any discussion about guns ends with him claiming how necessary they are for protection. It's ironic though because the gun he got for the girl is a rifle that is completely incapable of protecting us from home invasion.

So just a regular faggot then.

Don't need one - I have a penis.

Your opinion is based on one person? And your gfs gun isn't even for protection?

So what were you trying to say?

But I do have one...

I would kill to have that Mosin.

Why is everyone calling it the M1a?
Is there any significant difference between it and the M14?

One of those?

Because I have one of these...

too much hassle.

Op here
It is a norinco M14 which Americans can't buy
The m1a is an American made variant.

Well I don't have an M1A

ODNI is NOT monitoring this thread

The pic is an M1 Garand you idiot. And a shot gun can still fuck anyone up.

Because my mom says real men don't need guns

Op here the gun is an norinco M14/m305 a .308 battle riffle that was designed to replace the aging m1 grand.

Currently don't have a job. I want to get a job then build a AR-15 first since its the scary media gun that will probably get banned first if Shilldog gets into the office and actually gets shit done. Then i'm going to go for a hand gun, shotgun, and whatever I think is cool from then on.

Again, because if I'm going to spend $500 on civilian clone of surplus, it's going to be a WASR

>AR-15
>M1 Garand

Wtf is going on in this thread?

>AR-15
>M1 Garand
>gewehr 43

lol wut

Whoops forgot to include you. Here's yours m8.

Good luck finding a WASR for under $700

>Gewehr 43

>Norinco M14 clone

lolhuh

Don't need luck, I'm in Alabama

Some day, when I'm not poor:

Mini14
Remington 700 in 308
USP in .40
Some sort of double stack 1911-style .45

>tfw you don't see a mag and call it a grand

Then you need luck and clean clothes.

Mini 14s are junk.

i have a normal to above average sized penis, and am capable of making a woman climax

>mfw you have no face

Lol ha I'm sure Romania has top their guns hahahaha

Because it would be 2,5 years behind bars for me?

No, it's clearly an AK-15 baby killing rifle. Honestly

How does gun ownership relate to penis size?

>the kool-aid

Norinco is a chink sweatshop knock-off of the originals. Yours didnt replace the M1 OP it was probably made the 80s.

People are poor around here. I got my 887 NitroMag for $200

Mine has run flawlessly with every type of ammo I have ever used with no adjustments needed.

I just want a M14 style rifle that fires something smaller than 7.62. I'd probably take a M1 Carbine instead honestly.

I've seen some pretty good deals on 887s, but fuck they look like they got run over by a car. They are hideous
> Pic somewhat related, my 870

Remington.....made in turkey.

He means the design did.

Also, while the Norinco ones aren't as pretty, youre getting a functioning M14 for a fraction of the price of an m1a.

>grand
It's spelled Garand after the man who designed it.

ehh wrong again its the AK-15 baby killing rifles cousin the assault rifle 1500 equipped with baby skull seeking bullets

I would take an sks over a mini 14 any day.

Mine was practically brand new. Shit does it kick with 3 1/2" #4s though

In addition to having small children who could hurt themselves with something like that and me being able to read statistics and know that the mere presence of one of those things increases the chances of death or injury, owning that weapon is highly illegal in my country.

I love you user. but thats nuthin when compared to the raw power of the rape ray. It automatically attaches to the iris of any male user, and fires rape rays in every direction the eye looks. Literally rape every woman you look at.

scored this drum last week for my vepr

Are you sure? I could have sworn it was the Heckler and Colt fully automatic pump action rifle chambered in 556mm equipped with FMJ Cop Baby killing rounds. Wasn't that the gun used to kill all those black people?

the TV said only bad people have them and mom said they're dangerous

U.S. Sold the dies to China so unlike many other Chinese rifles these are real Winchester tooled M14's. The M14 was designed by the U.S. To replace the m1 grand the like I already stated they sold the dies. Then the U.S. Banned chines guns so Americans can't buy them. This is one of a few guns we can get in Canada that you can't get in America.

It can fire a 30 caliber magazine clip in under a second

>Stats
>illigal in my country

Euro fag. Your stats are wrong. Most gun owners respect guns and don't run around killing themselves and others. Just because some cunt offed himself because he was to big of a pussy to live through the rest of his shitty life doesn't mean everyone will.

You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

what does that thing weigh fully loaded? like 20lbs?

But doesn't it come with the option of having 500 round magazines?

>Buy shitloads

>Put them in trunk

>Bring to America

>???

>PROFIT

havent tested it yet. its massive tho for a 25 rounder

Should I?

We didn't sell them to China. The were made IN China ny Norinco, I'm not even sure they take the NATO round. NATO round is best round.

>literally thousands of china guns floating around the US

They sold the fucking DIES to China. Your too retakes just an hero
Please you autistic neckbeard

My hero

All the guns already in the country stayed but the Clinton EO banned all importation of Chinese guns.

That's an awesome rifle, it'll punch holes in a cinder-block wall at over 200 yards. Kinda jelly

Trust me, I'm not jealous at all.

whatd ya pay for it?

No one asked you to be

Gun and 4 boxes ammo out the door $840