If you could meet any deceased person in history, who would it be?

If you could meet any deceased person in history, who would it be?

Can I pick two? Hitler, and Napoleon Bonaparte .

I would like to meet the guy that was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald.

John

David Bowie. Never knew him when he was alive but would still love to meet with him

Fransisco Franco

J.D. Tippit?

josip broz tito

I pick JRR Tolkien

Alberto Einstein

Paul McCartney

I also wanna meet J.D. Tippit. Mostly just to tell him he was a failure as a police officer. If the fucking president is shot and it takes you 45 mins to get there, you have failed.

Vladimir Lenin.

Harambe

2Pac

hitlers fashion designer, to tell them to have hitler wear his belts a little lower so he doesn't look like such in idiot and to shave that fur patch. probably the reason the germans lost the war.

No, I meant this guy John F. Obama

Honestly? My mom, I never got a chance to meet her and I've only ever known her through photos. I guess I've always wondered what kind of person she was... how her voice sounded, her laughter, I don't know. I used to dream about her as a kid, I remember the feeling of waking up and wishing I hadn't. It seems stupid now, but I suppose I was just waiting for an opportunity to get this off my chest.

:,(

God. He is dead.

HAH THIS FAG ONLY HAS ONE PARENT, I HAVE THREE SUCKER

Lord Dufferin and Adolf Hitler.

Donald Trump

Hemmingway, and satayana

john jacob jingleheimer schmidt?

dont know who the fuck that is but anyone called jingleheimer has gotta be one cool muthafucka

potentially interesting thread ruined

i hope youre happy fucko

Jesus Christ

Billy the Kid

well whenever he goes out the people always shout, "There goes john jacob jingleheimer schmidt!"

kek

Jesus Christ. I want to know the truth of this whole Christianity thing, once and for all.

my last victim .