Am i ugly?

am i ugly?

do you like apple pie or pumpkin pie? I havent eaten pumpkin pie in a while. I cant wait to eat some of that sweet pumpkin pie again. i like whipped cream on mine.

Your not ugly your perfect just the way you are

U play guitar?

Are you the guy that asked about the root canal?

dude same. i'm ready for fall and pumpkin pie already
that was really nice
i try

You're not ugly bro

no

Decently. But I'm sure you have a good personality?

I think it's the same guy

Dude i look just like u lol

have u been crying or are u stoned

thanks
oh. no i don't have a good personality.
i assure it's not
your beard is thicker than mine, and you have better symmetry and eyebrows.

crying. i have a couple bottles of robitussin maybe i'll robotrip

Me with long hair

your nose is smaller too, and you have better hair

Nope just really insecure.

Dude, cheer up. You look fine. Be happy you're not like me with a body irreparably destroyed by years of obesity and bad posture.

stop crying please :(

Shit nigger my hair is greasy as fuck but funny that ive found my twin haha

lose a little weight maybe?got chub cheeks but no,you are not ugly

nah my fellow user, you're beautiful!

posting this picture of this fuck stick again didn't he want to commit suicide holy fuck

yes killyourself

Yes, you're ugly.

yes, quit bitching and fucking kill yourself already

I know right! Jesus fucking Christ...

Guys, come on. Yes, he's ugly but he doesn't have to kill himself.

yeah but Telecaster

Your cute, if you were in my town I would love you. Now I am off to watch movies.

I'd say try and squeeze an hour if some physical activity in every day, alternating muscles. And try styling your hair a little differently, but still keep the curly wind blown effect to an extent. Currently I'd give you about a 6.5-7/10 but you definitely have potential. Your facial hair would go great with a well defined jaw.

fuck

You know what would help a lot? If you didnt look like you were about to kill yourself.

Whats there to be insecure about bruh? If the reaaon you care about looks is to bang chicks then forget about it, youre at most a 5/10 but thats because you gave us an awful picture where you arent looking in the camera.

Dude, get your fucking self esteem up, work out and be confident and i guarantee you will be getting pussy every night. Looks matter but if you arent confident or outgoing no one is going to talk to you or fuck you.