Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
youtube.com/watch?v=gyaG4oUYtaA
youtube.com/watch?v=XkIvQzys5ig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lurking (again)

Sure user, I'll feel with you.

Not doing so well myself. Can't find a job. Struggling with depression & anxiety. My family hates me and freely expresses it from time to time. That's all on top of other issues.

I think about suicide from time to time. Never actually go through with it, and sometimes the thought alone scares me, but things are pretty bad and I dont want to see them get worse....

I don't wish for a perfect world, no utopia, but I do wish for things to be different from time to time.....I sure fucking wish things could be different right now.

lost

They would find me lucky charms. They're always after me lucky charms.

the worst

She just doesn't love me anymore. I guess I deserve it.

Feels thread?

4 years ago I broke up with my ex girlfriend. It was painful for both of us and it still resounds today in some fashion.

She was angry with me. Really angry. I can't blame her for that. In her anger she begins dating this complete tool.

It wasn't until 2 years after the break up that I finally learned just how horrible of a person this guy was.

He would rape her in her sleep. She would say no to him and pretend to go to sleep and he would do whatever he wanted. She doesn't even know what he did when she was actually asleep.

I try not to blame myself for what happened but I have difficulty doing so. I knew what kind of person he was. I knew and I did nothing to stop it because I was childish. I may not like her but no one deserves to go through that.

There is no worse feeling than knowing that you had the ability to help someone, to know that they could really need it, and to not at least offer it.

Sup Forumsros, don't be like me. Don't live with that regret. It will haunt you everyday for the rest of your days.

Shit that would be for me. Instead of being in a soul sucking nightmare of a job. My job really makes me feel dead inside.

all i have

Every. Time.

I'm wondering how you know though.

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

youtube.com/watch?v=gyaG4oUYtaA

I know that feel

youtube.com/watch?v=XkIvQzys5ig

>i have to wake up
>just watching animes until I fall asleep

Great show.
This is just bad lighting.
check it

I leave the house twice a month. I'm afraid to leave incase I shit myself. It got so bad once, I used a public toilet for the first time in 23 years. I'm afraid to go to the doctor about my broken tailbone incase he confirms my suspicion and diagnoses me with prostate cancer. I'm afraid to get a job incase I meet possible friends who don't accept me for seeing the world differently. I'm afraid to contact my old friends incase they are all ahead of me in life and I become a disappointment to them. I'm afraid to talk to my family about how I feel because it seems like they have so much on their plates that if I started to finally ask for some help after all these years of being the listening ear and the crying shoulder, they will all implode on themselves. I'm afraid to re-enter education incase I am too old for the class and I can't connect with my classmates, as they will all be fresh out of school. I'm afraid to take my own picture, or to post information about myself on any social media that isn't anonymous. I'm afraid that I will finally be left alone to enjoy the things I enjoy, yet finding unhappiness in shame, regret and loneliness. I'm afraid that when I go to sleep, I will dream of my own success only to wake up in a bed alone, to get up and play video games all day and listen to my family try and pep talk me out of it. I'm afraid that I may never get out of this mess and I'll be stuck here forever, in a perpetual cycle of depression. I'm afraid of life and I don't know how to conquer it. It isn't the same as winning a fist fight or an argument. There is no winning strategy. It is constant failure, of which I'm not prepared to risk, for the benefit of my future family. I'm afraid of going to sleep one night and not waking up and letting someone find my body.
I'm afraid, Sup Forums.

. hug ?
Don't be scared

It's been almost ten years since mom died. I miss her less every year but still worry that I've failed her as a son. My life's not glamorous, I'm likely to be single for the rest of my life, and I'm more anxious than a chihuahua on meth...but, most days, I'm pretty content.

Yet I still wonder...

You don't need to be afraid of the world, the world is already afraid of us. Go out and fuck whats happening, life is about what is gonna happen - Cancer or not you can still enjoy what you can make out of life... Just give it a carefree shot because if you are dying, why spend your final days here drowned in sorrow?

pretty sure this was my post....

I would like to amend this:

Alone, tarred and feathered as everything you hate, damned by everyone you loved, betrayed by everyone you trusted, all your worst fears realised, and noone even has the decency to hear you scream because it's not thier job to give a fuck, ergo, they do not.

I have a mother, a father, siblings, and kids of my own, but if I could press a magic button that extinguished every single human life on earth instantly, I would push it without hesitation.

There are far worse things than death, even alone.

Know why user?

Because soon you will die

Ouch

You don't matter
None of us matter
The earth is a speck and you are even smaller

I don't know if the user who helped me out a few days ago is lurking, but I am calling out to him. You may remember me as the guy who had the girl issue where we seemed to have lost communication and you gave me a plan on how to seize the day and maybe work things out with her? I also used pic related in a post.

If you're not here, that's okay. If any user wants to hear me out and maybe help me figure out what to do, or stall me from "sleeping" and thinking about the situation I'm here to talk about my situation or yours

Edgeboi

lay it on me user.

What is finite and what is infinite lets organize

Infinite
Time
Space
Finite
You

You are a small tiny tiny part of space and time yet you still manifest to be a waste

Don't be afraid, we're right along with you on this hellish road that is life.

I fucking hate that picture. Fuck you user for posting it.

Hope dude is doing well though and kicking asses and taking names where he can.

"right along" will you remember anyone in this thread and care about them the next day

whats your job?

I probably won't, but in that short amount of time, I felt a connection. I'm ok with you guys forgetting me and I forgetting you. All I need to know is that your on this earth with me.

why cant i be happy
why cant i just do what makes me happy
why do i have to deal with this everyday
why do people tell me to be happy if nothing lets me

Assuming this is you, I'm going to jump to present day, otherwise let me know and I'll bring you up to speed. So the day came, we all went to the lake, except she wasn't there. I was down about that but tried to enjoy the lake anyway. My friends started talking about why she wasn't there and her friend (my friends gf) said she felt like she was intruding on plans or something like that, and everyone started talking about how they really wanted her there.
Fast forwarding, we went to my friends house and watched movies, and I started getting really bummed out to the point where they asked if it was about her. When I said yes my friends gf told me she would try and talk with her. Here I am now, still haven't heard from her, and neither has my friends gf. I talked with her about this situation and she is going to try and talk to her tomorrow, and will let me know what happens.

friend's gf suggested maybe she was worried I was mad about the lack of communication and she's scared to reply, but I'm practically a gentle giant (though I'm not large or incredibly tall.) I'm incredibly understanding with stuff like this. Next time I'll greentext sorry this is long

I know I'm doing better than some but I feel so hollow. I make okay money for being an uneducated slob. I make 16+incentive at a warehouse but its so incredibly isolating. No one speaks, there's no windows, just monotonous. Hours upon hours of silence, putting stuff on pallets until the wee hours of the morning. Where's there's nothing to do but shitpost until the next shift. I tried meeting new people. There's plenty of people in the parks playing Pokemon go but instantly I hate all them. I don't feel like I can really connect to people anymore. You know?

why the fuck are you even in this thread if thats your attitude you filthy fucking piece of shit? I hope you drown in a gutter overflow full of nigger piss you goddamn waste of life. FUck you, fuck your mother for giving birth to you, and fuck anyone who thinks you deserve to draw another breath. Kill yourself. Kthnxbye

i dont know why everyone is so eager to die.
i think about dying and i feel empty. as much as i love the idea of heaven and reincarnation (fuck off athiests, let me believe what i want). i still have things for me here, even if those things dont want me here. :)

This shit pulled at my heart strings oh my god......................................

It's not me

Is it better to have had your heartbroken after a short stint of knowing love or to have never loved to never know loss?

Goddamnit...

dog I've had since i was 5
Grew up the guy
>tfw dog was best friend through childhood
fast forward 13 years buddy is getting old
body is weathering away and brain is decaying
>MFW has a giant seizure for an hour and dies in front of me
thetears.jpeg
week passes get his ashes
ivebeen sleeping next to the for months now and still cry almost every night

This one hurts and it really shouldn't

The ones who use that quote never truly loved what they lost.

This will probably be me tonight. I've already been chain smoking like fucking crazy today. I don't really care about my health

I wrote that on the spot. Believe me, user. I know love and I know loss. They're often found with one another.

It does get easy. The best thing to start off with is to stop smoking.

Been there with my childhood cat, user. He would whine at my door every morning until my dad would let him in. I'd hear that door creek every day of high school. Years later now he's gone and I miss him still. Stay strong.

If dubs I text her

It doesn't get easy. I just got used to how bad things are

I will roll for you, everyone deserves a second chance.

The worst part is I know I need to get up tomorrow and clean...but no one's going to see my place. Instead, I'll sit here and shitpost for another hour or two before trying to sleep. Fuck it.

never be loved.

p-please no

Take it from a former suicidal asshole with crippling depression (even saw therapists and doctors), it gets easier. My mom put it to me like this, "The hardships and problems you are facing now won't even be a blip on your life radar. You just have to have faith in something and power through."

I lived this.... my mate made it to 14 and got acute cancer, suddenly started with the seizures and the uncontrollable pissing himself... he was a good dog and he knew he wasnt supposed to pee inside so every time he would anguish about it for hours on end... he had zero quality of life, couldnt even climb the stairs...

my mother had him put down while I was at school.... never got to say goodbye, and Ive never been able to forgive her. He was the only part of myu family that loved me, and the only part that I still love.

fun fact: I was the original forcer of The Corgi Thing, spammed corgis onto Sup Forums every day for a week, starting on the anniversary of his death. Yeah, I'm a real oldfag nigger.

Forever and Always, Bill the Burglar... Love you mate :'(

i wake every morning thinking ill hear his chains
i come home from work and think ill hear his chains
i eat food and think i know, ill give it to the d….the d….nevermind

The when your sister is hit and won't even pity fuck you

This really is all I want out of life.

Ah, my apologies then. I can start from the beginning then.

>Meet girl through friend and his gf
>After a while start to hit it off, comfortable talking and holding hands
>Get her number, text her late into the night
Next day
>hangout with girl, friend, his gf, and other girl
>Walk girl out to her car so she can go to work
>Hug and kiss, she tells me she wants to take this slow. Agree
Fast forward, take her on date
>Go see movie
>Have fun, talking and smiling
>Drive her home, kiss her and ask her out because I felt like the mood was going well
>She says yes
Get home
>Receive text on way home basically explaining she was nervous in car and said yes, wants to get to know me more before dating me
>Talk it out with her because I do like her and want to make this work, let her be comfortable

Ever since then I have heard from her less, but she was on our group chat with our friends. She told me she I haven't done anything wrong and she's been busy but now even her friend (my friends gf) hasn't heard from her

Roll for you my friend

I used to believe that, until I powered through, rebuilt, and then had it all torn down to cinders by the people I thought I was building a life with. Im too old to start again now, Im done, just waiting to die.

Your mother is only right if you are still young, it's too late for me, but I hope the best for you user

I've been losing it recently and it's beginning to show. I'm tired again. More cynical, erratic, and paranoid. The worst part is that every time I try to express myself it recedes and comes back to haunt me whenever I'm alone, which is pretty often despite numerous attempts to pull me out of my room. Pretty lonely as well. Usually don't post like this but tonight was especially stressful. It sucks not having a tangible reference point you can trust.

Just started antidepressants about two weeks ago on the advice of my therapist. Light dosage of zoloft. Nothing yet, although I know I'm not supposed to feel it so soon. I hope it helps though; the therapy isn't.

Just realized that today marks 1 year +/- a day since I last had sex with my ex, or anyone for that matter. Fun, fun, fun.

I feel like I'm going through a midlife crisis and I'm only 25.

dat feel man(virtual hug) it was a long and painful death to watch but i was there…i had my goodbye….for what it counts i was the last person he'll ever see again

21. I feel that man

There was a thread about this last night, idk if any of you are from there are here now but I texted her, she actually responded in the morning, she just said pic related

dont ask for love advice on Sup Forums
the advice you get from a thread like this is coming from people who have loved but never been loved by someone else.

You need to find inspiration somewhere and change what you do. Anyone can become great, but it takes effort.

It's the "Life ends when you're 30" mentality that the current young generation seem to be stuck in.