Now if i bleached my eyebrows

Now if i bleached my eyebrows

Kanye West, US Secretary of Genocide

does reddit hate kanye now that he hangs out with trump?

yes. i was laughing at all the fags triggered in /r/kanye/ the other day

Donald Trump's election was the pop culture equivalent of a worldwide thermonuclear holocaust. The old world is gone and moves further away with each passing day. They seem so petty and strange, the things people used to care about

it's truly not going to be that bad

Obama era was the age of sweet dreams, except America was quietly going insane, rotting from the inside. If you look at what's been happening in the rest of the world, we are heading straight for the abyss. Shit's about to get fucking bleak. couldn't have been any other way.

>we are heading straight for the abyss
as said the Sumerian

>If you look at what's been happening in the rest of the world, we are heading straight for the abyss
can you be more specific

you don't go outside do you

American democracy discredited throughout political spectrum. Deep state complexes of Russia and USA moving towards inevitable confrontation as empire enters terminal decline. Mass surveillance and other Really Scary technological developments. automatisation. Mass unemployment. Capitalism is collapsing and it won't be pretty. tribal conflict. Sillicon Valley is run by crazy AF autists who don't give a shit about humanity and only want to live forever as techno Gods (srs). Impending ecological catastrophe. Expect armed insurgency in USA by mid 2017.

tf are you talking about? trump is the reddit candidate

That's just r/thedonald the rest of Reddit is liberal central

>Expect armed insurgency in USA by mid 2017
youre 20 or younger

wow bro ur so #woke please help us survive the apocalypse

the militia movement has been a thing since the 90s. They've hoarded ridiculous amounts of military grade equipement, enough to take down ZOG's entire black helicopter fleet. but IMO i'm betting that a bunch of /leftypol/ college kids are going to beat them to the punch and go Baader Meinhof against the Trumpreich.

get off cripplechan and go outside, kid

>That's just r/thedonald the rest of Reddit is liberal central

how would you know that? you sound awfully familiar with reddit, user

As long as theres no nuclear war, Im happy.

also there will be a nuclear war

probably a shit joke or a question that's been asked a million times already but does anyone else feel like Kanye lost a bet? Like, for real.

people are saying it might be for a frank ocean video

ahhhhhhh. that would make sense.