Bodybuilder guy here again giving advice to newfags trying to start working out. Ask away...

Bodybuilder guy here again giving advice to newfags trying to start working out. Ask away. (I cant find my post from yesterday and cant seem to find where to make an account here, sorry.)

q.1: Wheres your timestamp

tfw OP posts pictures of Ice Poseidon

I'm being serious, does it attract girls more than being just "smooth"? If you know what I mean

Wheres your muscles, kid? Oh wait...

Well this is embarrassing. You upload the before photo.

Cx

Says the one too scared to upload any picture at all.

Cx

Op the type of dude to have this as his cover photo on facebook

where the hell do I start.
like for real.

what do I do and focus on for the first 30 days?

I saw you post yesterday, why the fuck is your core so small? Do you just neglect legs and core all the time? Because that would be mighty silly of you.

Get out...

What do you use for forearm exercises? oh wait nevermind.

Does it matter how you do your ab exercises, I've heard from Athlean-x that if you draw in your stomach it's supposed to give a flatter stomach in the long run.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>bodybuilder

Your body looks completely deformed

Fucking kek

Low weight high reps. Focus on chest/arms and mostly abs, dont start legs until a few months in.

LEAN_ICE44

why you so tiny tho

Year old photo from fb. So sit down bitch.

>dont start legs until a few months in.
Fucking what? Why?
Don't listen to this nigger, if you want GOOD work out tips, check out a guy named Alan Thrall. Cool fucking dude and he is jacked.

Bodybuilder... Lol

TRAIN UNTAMED

9/10 would cuddle
10/10 would suck

>Calls others newfags
>Post from yesterday
>Account here
Leave

I'm white. and a professional bodybuilder. Dont try to tell me my game kid.

Legs are overrated. I wouldnt bother training them at all tbh, running is enough to build them.

Where do you track your macros? Are you doing ketogenic or high carb/iifym?

You need a haircut, man. You look like a reformed junkie.

Kid you're small

Your legs look like shit. You only look half athletic. Yur legs are FUCKING important, you idiot. You could look like a running back, but your legs look skinny and frail.

>Legs are overrated. I wouldnt bother training them at all tbh, running is enough to build them.
You know what OP, nevermind. You are completely clueless on bodybuilding. If you just run, even sprints, you're asking to look like a fucking clueless dipshit. Enjoy looking like like you'll tip over if you jog and turn too fast.

Wanna get laughed at by real men who work out everything and by women who know basic knowledge about exercising? Follow OP's advice.

No hate, OP looks fine AF

please most moar feather headdress user
I must lick your chest

The best you could ever be is a shitty spiderman. Im going to pot your gay, shitty image, on the first page telling people to photoshop you as a retarded superhero.

I dont think you know who you are talking too. I could beat the FUCK out of you easily. Fuck off.

God damn, youre s si kinny.

Ass*

>body builder

Fuck off to /fit/

3 things u gonna say
Eat so much fake protein, u shit shards of glass.
Workout for 5 hours each day
Do roids, because its the only way you can get monster big.

-body building in a nutshell.

>Legs are overrated. I wouldnt bother training them at all tbh, running is enough to build them.

if your workouts don't include a squat rack you're being a fag

You telll 'em OP.
P-please don't hurt me.

Is you name, Justin "Bait" man?

Not OP. but like 99.9% of womens idea of exercising is walking, and fucking. stupid bitches be like "Oh I did 10 squats today, feel my legs, they feel so tight." like for fucks sake man. women don't know shit.

>doesn't squat to avoid "knee pain"
>won't deadlift because "hyper extensions do the same thing rawr xD. Also because it can hurt your back"
>refuses to bench because "cable flyes are all I need lol :D"

I know exactly to whom I am talking.

NUDES OR GTFO

Here, here! n00dz, pls

Your breasts are exquisite.

You have no idea who youre fucking talking too you stupid cunt. i would bash you irl EASILY

OP how did you get this fit bullshit aside? I started working out recently and your physique is my goal no homo.

is all that acne from roids?

Protein powder

dubs says give me your sperm

how do i get boulder shoulder?

i hate when protein power causes shitty back acne

are you posting here because /fit/ pointed out that you clearly don't lift?

dude probably got banned for skipping every leg day ever

You're close mate, keep working !

this has to be something from misc. that's hilarious.

that hair
those bis the size of your waist
those legs in the other pictures.

lobsters can get huge in the dark.

OP here I'm sick of all you fucking cunts, I'm serious fight me IRL I aint skeerd you little niggerllovers Jeremiah Loper 3523275890

Bodybuilder with 12 inch biceps. I bet.

im really scrawny and i way 135 any tips on building muscle as of now i dont work out wat u rec so that i can build muscle/toned

all i see are benchpecs

where the FUCK are your upper pecs?

Confirmed troll

Candies can fly to mexico during winter

too easy

You look like you've only been training for less than a year, you can't call yourself a "professional bodybuilder". You're barely at an amateur physique level. Do you even train arms?
Like I'm not trying to be rude dude but your ego is far too big.
here's a pic of myself for reference, i've only been training for a year.

Read the sticky on /fit/, don't listen to this fag.

side delt exercises.

this.

Yo user whats your routine like? Started working out not too long ago and i need tips. Is there a website or anything like tgat from which you got your workouts?

>dont start legs for a few months
Ok.

This dude is what gives bodybuilding a shit name man, a lot of bodybuilders are down to earth, look up Calum Von Moger, the guy is a legend man. I can't tell if you're baiting or not but none of what you said is right, except for maybe the roid bit.

You will regret fucking with me.

love your dedication and our hard work! Ive been working out for a year, i have the foundation built, i am 5'7 160 14% bf. im having a really hard trying lowering my body fat. What advice could you give on that?

overhead press

Well, if youre starting, try checking out starting strength by mark rippetoe to get the basic compound lifts down, ignore the dieting advice unless youre a skelly tho

ENZA DENINO TriHard Cx
ENZA DENINO TriHard Cx
ENZA DENINO TriHard Cx
ENZA DENINO TriHard Cx
ENZA DENINO TriHard Cx

cutting, lower your calories and count your macros, you dumb nigger

>Claiming to be a bodybuilder and give advices..
Im sure you are willing to

>hip drahve

Me personally, I make my own workouts, I read a lot of books made in the 70s, books by arnold and stuff. My best suggestion is read the sticky on /fit/. If you want personal help I can do that too, but i really cbf writing out my whole routine, but if you want help just ask. I also have a link to like 100+ ebooks of clasic bodybuilding

>legs are overrated

And here OP loses any remnants of cred he might've had.

OHP is great for sure, but to get that real nice shape from the front you NEED to do side delt exercises, ohp does more front delt than side.

Ones natty, and the others on roids, user.

Sure he's on roids, but this guy isn't a bodybuilder, as i said to him "You're barely at an amateur physique level."

Worlds smallest bodybuilder

Ohh come on, OP ?
I know my stuff, and this surely can come without using those shitroids you seems to know.

Well, there are some who are born with natty body, and others with shrimp body. No offense

ohp gets you big shoulders period. Doing isolation work like lateral raises ain't gonna do shit for size

Yeah im too thin so not giving a fuck what i eat right. Thanks user

G8 b8 m8

Its a simple thing dude also otherwise your just as neckbeard as the rest of us

thanks mr skellington

what arm thing homie

I stopped doing OHP for a few months and added more volume to shoulders with little front delt work, my shoulders got bigger. but I suppose everyone is different man.

nigga I have the same body as you and I consider myself to be an underweight piece of shit.

In fact: I have a lifetime of martial arts training under my belth which gave me that shape, and another 10 years or so of hard labour that gave me the muscle bulk to go with it.... I recognise that my need for agility has stunted my gains, but Im not so fucking arrogant that Im posting pics of it like anyone gave a shit...

what the fuck is up with your self worth? Overinflated much? All narcissists must fucking die, as slowly, painfully, and brutally, as possible.

>can be done on a natural amount of testerone
>i know my stuff
Sure.

>you will never be as gay as /fit/

feels good bro

rekt