Dubs decides how I kill myself

Dubs decides how I kill myself.

nah

The pain you're going through right now doesn't compare to the joy that will come

Old age

You wasted your dubs you cunt, and dubs say that you won't die

Ruind fagggot

OP here.

What, are you some sort of sadist? What a slow way to die.

Fuck you, keep rolling.

Go on a school shooting and get killed by the tactical team

Incineration

Don't forget to steam it for your Sup Forumsros

Winrar

THATS MOOORE LIKE IT!!

But how?

know a streaming site?

live out a happy and fulfilling life with a family and job you love, and then die peacefully of old age with no regrets

stfu op is gonna incinerate himself

I don't know, man. Maybe try doing what the Nazis did. Find an oven big enough for you to crawl inside of. Be creative and incinerate yourself

l m a o ?

How the fuck am I suppose to live stream that shit. I am fat as fuck, I cant fit in my oven. Do you expect me to go out looking for ovens?

Anyone got a better suicide?

Jump into a volcano

Suffocation by deep throating a huge dick

omg i just pictured op going around looking for an oven and lost my shit my sides have left orbit

hang

K dude, you clearly don't want to kill yourself if you won't make the effort. Maybe try losing some weight.

death by bunga

Go to Australia and walk around for a bit. Something will kill you eventually

He's too fat, either the rope will snap or he'll die from the ceiling caving in on him

Fucking kek

Masturbate so much that you cum blood and then your internal organs.

Loosing weight is a slow as fuck suicide. Someone without shit for brains weigh in here.

>Anyone got a better suicide?

Why not fap to traps instead?

Have unprotected sex with a prostitute until you get AID's + Syphilis
Don't go to doctor for treatment

this

re rolling

You dont, cuz the dubs say so...

rolllll

Welp, there it is. Time for OP to lose his virginity to a 2 dollar hooker.

Scrub your body with sandpaper until you tear open a few arteries, then die from blood loss.

being derailed to death by spiderman

faggot he gave you the platform now put in a little effort

>OP gets rejected by a hooker because of his small dick.
>She tells all the local women about it and everyone refuses sex with him afterwards
>OP can only kill himself with Aids

See a Dr

you fat lazy waste of extra skin
just keep stuffing your face fat shit you will die soon anyway

lay on bed of thermite and light it

quickly and silently would be good for us user.

oh that smell would be retched

this

can you imagine how epic that would be? people would remember you forever

bump because I dont want bread to die

Jump nude from the tallest building within a 25 mile radius of your current destination.With Lit bottle rockets in your ass. Do a cart wheel, all while singing Yankee doodle dandy and putting on the best goddamn show ever!

also if you do this OP, you will have to direct the heat by making a kind of "box" out of clay it doesn't have to be tall tho

go to 9gag.com

Overdose on psychedelics so it feels like you're falling through hell before you actually do.

fight in syria

old age

CHECKED ENJOY LONG LIFE OP!

i feel like this would be a cool way to go, if i were to anhero i'd do this

kek

Death by misadventure.

>Overdose on psychedelics
but psychedelics wont kill you, though you might kill yourself while you're on them.

ayy lmao better off just blowing your brains out

life saver

Any of you fags hungry? I'm heading out to McDonalds, want me to get you something?

walk up on a BLM protest with a kkk uniform on and scream fuck all niggers.

op cant walk, hes too fat can only get around with the assistance of a rascal

Old age

old age and happiness trough selfcontrol

Already got trips with that one OP is saved

Hanging yourself in your mom's bra and panties in her bathroom

If you're really contemplating suicide user, maybe you should talk to someone. You're looking for a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Life gets better. If you need someone to talk to there are plenty of hotlines. Take care.

oh shut the fuck up, i'm so sick of seeing this fucking bullshit being regurgitated by the same fucks. you know damn well life doesn't get better, you just learn to deal with the constant shit being hurled at you. life sucks and everyone in this fucking thread knows it, it's why we're all here, isn't it? for fuck's sake, at least come up with your own thoughts instead of spewing the same tired ass lines. god i fucking hate you so much