Anyone who supports one of these corrupt liar idiots is a sheep who can't except facts

anyone who supports one of these corrupt liar idiots is a sheep who can't except facts

Trump rules.

*accept

Except...

You have to go back. Sorry.

Was a bernie supporter until he went full SJW and lost all respect for him after he endorsed Hillary.

Voting independent is pointless and I prefer Trumps change (good or bad) to Hilary's stagnation, blatant corruption, and feminist standing. I will not vote for someone just because they were born with a vagina I'm sorry.

Bernie sold out. Hillary is corrupt. Trump says crazy things but he hasn't done anything crazy yet. I'll take my chances with Trump.

Amerikkka botched the roll for good candidates. There really weren't any to begin with in the primaries.

I keep telling everyone if you want to see lasting change you have to contribute to society. A rising tides lifts all boats. We've got to support our local communities and care as much as presidential elections if not more. If you don't help in some way things will never get better. Please volunteer for a local non profit

> hasnt done anything crazy yet
> epicts elderly black lady
> scams local businesses into providing services at a fraction of the cost
> filed for bankruptcy. For profit sure, but do you think that works for the economy of a country?
> racism blinds his baseless generalizing and alienating comments
> pleads russia to hack US
But he funds himself
> he is literally the embodiment of wallstreet that most people with a functional brain know to be weary of.
M8

Hilldawg has done far, far worse.
>I'm on the Johnson train now

that just seems like too much work for me I'd rather be fat and argue on Sup Forums's Sup Forums

trump called jeb bush out for taking money from donors and then trump took money from those very same fucking donors. he's such a fucking hypocrite. and that's just one example. If you support him after that you are a sheep. and before some trump fag says it Shillary is just as fucking bad but that doesn't make trump any better.

>can't except facts

You literally made a pointless thread to impotently cry about your feelings and are too stupid to type.

Well, thanks for your wisdom. Why should anyone care for your moronic opinion.

Hahahaha tards arguing like it matters

trump fags only pointing out the spelling mistake because they have no other points to say because they know they are sheep kek.

so most of americans are sheep.

- People get evicted all the time. Pay your rent lady! This is America, nothing's free

- Buy low, sell high. That's capitalism. If it was illegal, take him to court.

- 99% of people that file for bankruptcy stay down and never rise up again. Trump filed multiple times, got back up every single time, and now he is more successful than ever before. That's AMERICA. You get knocked down, you get back up.

- Illegal aliens are illegal. Nothing racist about that. BLM blocks highways and imprison people in their cars, thats domestic terrorism. Radical muslims kill people, that's plain old terrorism.

- I call that international cooperation. Former enemies working together to catch criminals. Deleting government emails is a crime, people who commit crimes are criminals.

He self funded the primaries. The general election requires teamwork. Hillary gets funded by Goldman Sachs, Saudi Arabia, and Pharmaceutical companies.

>who can't except facts

Fuck the USA
-- Luis Güereño

> except
While I may agree with you that choosing either candidate is the equivalent of throwing your vote out the window of one of the twin towers, I will not let an illiterate nigger like you represent me. Would you kindly fuck six directions of off.