If you wanna make a post about how you're a gjrl, you know what you gotta do

proof

why are all women whores?

tits or gtfo

And dont forget the time stamp either

tits with timestamp or gtfo nigger

No tits, sage, i.d. heaven

>Femanon here

I just met a girl yesterday night and she's really into me but im too bad at slideing in so i just texted him straight away asking her out
How doomed am i?

Well I can't speak for ALL girls on this one but I LOVE when a person licks/bites my neck and lips

Nah man bye

??? No thaks

tits/dick or gtfo

It might be a little awkward but she might give a relationship a go if you're not a dick

Well shit im awkward as shit when it comes to meet new people
Could you help me with a basic slide in thats not fickboish?

why are grills shy of their nipples???

Do you fist yourself?

Can she be interested of she never initiates conversation?
She remembers everything I say, watches movies I recommend, and when I start a conversation she's very chatty.

What the shit is with marshmallow chicks on easter? they're disgusting things with a sugar coating sour like a bad candied apple.

How often do you masturbate?

Wow its pretty amazing you found a girl who actually talks back/has a conversation. most girls around me from all different walks of life, are the most boring cunts ever. 98% of the conversation is me. and I don't even "talk a lot"

You prefer marshmallow ducks?

they're peeps u fucking retard. not chicks. you don't call them chicks, they are all PEEPS.

AND THEIR DELICIOUS.

I bet you like pineapple on ur fuckin pizza tho you assbackwards fucker.

Black dick

I had duck for the first time 3 weeks ago, it was delicious. hell yes I'd like a marshmallow duck.

my mistake, but no, pineapple and cheese do not mix.

Pineapple is at its best in a fruit salad, or in a pina colada.

Should I continue to start conversations? I haven't spoken to her in a few days because I don't want to be a creep.

Honest question; She says I'm perfect, and we share a lot of sexual tension, enjoy the hell out of each other's company, and have been close for years now. What the fuck is keeping her from wanting to be with me? I've made it clear I want to be in a relationship with her. But it never happens...

if you like talking to her, there's nothing wrong/creepy with talking to her..

btw, not OP; just a random Sup Forumsro

My favorite test to determine if a guy really likes a girl, is will you kiss her on the mouth while she's got full blown cotton mouth? if so, you gotcha self a girl.

Well you could start by being nice and complimenting her

Well in my opinion it's because they're sensitive ;D

I'm a bit of a clean freak so no

>being nice and complements
he DOES NOT want to be fucboi.

idk, maybe its because I'm a fairly attractive male. but I can walk up to a girl and go "ur eyebrows suck" and still get laid by her friend.

Of course! If she's super chatty it might just be how she is but that means she has taken a liking to you!

Idk man they're nasty af

Not very often but that's because I have sex a lot :D

bretty sure as a guy, I can feel through my nipples too? like a guy doesn't hide his cock because its "sensitive" if a girl came up to a guy and was like "LEMME SEE THAT PENIS" like 98% of guys, would whip out their cocks and show it.