I'm done with Windows 10 bullshit...

I'm done with Windows 10 bullshit. my computer came with Windows 10 on it so I'm not sure if it's even possible for me to downgrade.

What's the best way to acquire Windows 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

ubuntu.com/
reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3fn46j/i_made_my_own_userfriendly_windows_10_privacy/
lubuntu.net/
xubuntu.org/
amazon.com/gp/product/B00H09BOXQ/ref=s9_acsd_al_bw_c_x_3/163-1104144-6987557?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=SCV54BNYFJ2YYRYZ67BM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2058553682&pf_rd_i=1286119011
lmgtfy.com/?q=windows 7 ultimate x64 ebay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ubuntu.com/

delete system 32

whats wrong with windows 10?

buy it

If you need to ask, you aren't smart enough to install it.

reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3fn46j/i_made_my_own_userfriendly_windows_10_privacy/
git gud faggot

pretty sure its illegal to downgrade

>everything

Unless you're looking at cp or something, who the fuck cares? The worst the do is put ads on websites.

Oooh, so terrible.

This.

>i'm not sure if it's even possible for me to downgrade

Kill yourself

WAIT wot?

It's that kind of thinking that is destroying America

youve prolly never even used it

So whats the worst they can do with your info?

It's not illegal to downgrade, assholes.

Buy a copy of Win7, do a clean install, enjoy.

Just download a win7sp3 image. They are freely available. Burn a CD. Install.
Once done, and you're in trial mode, aquire the latest DAZ Loader, Install.
Done.

>Buy a copy
So spend $150 bucks on fucking Windows?

>Using Unity
lubuntu.net/

Link to a more in depth walk through?

Explain how and why downgrading an operating system is illegal, please.

>buying windows

Newfag detected

Pleaaaseeee end your life.

Dude, they aren't doing any more security updates for Windows 7. No more support. You could probably use it to play games but if you do anything with a browser, you'll be owned.

>Do anything with a browser
What do you mean? like browsing the internet??

Go on eBay and buy a Windows 7 disc :/ it's probably like 10 dollars kek

Fuck not buying windows I torrented three different copies of windows 8 and none of them worked first one I buy works

Then you're just retarded. I feel like I took the bait though.

You probably havent used it enough.

theoretically?

guy is surfing the web like we all do, doing all kind of bullshit, posting troll posts here, hating against blacks or reposting pictures of girls he's can't be sure of their age or whether that picture was taken voluntarily.

he starts a career as law maker, state's attorney, whatever you name it

now he can be forced to comply with whoever is in control about that personal data profile exists. that shit undermines democracy. right now probably two thirds of congressman feel guilty because they know what the nsa knows about them. which makes them (even more) manipulable

torrent. bootable iso on thumb drive

boot from thumb and install

Funny I got some security updates this morning.

Win10 also has the annoying feature of hosing your firewall setup every once in a while and letting all of its little stupid apps listen for incoming connections. I very much doubt it's going to be more secure in the long run.

(And if you remove all those apps win10 will put them back at some point without telling you.)

Pool there information of every user and make a mass targeted add, increasing there revenue for greed. Kinda like letting there hold your balls while they say "No fucking until you tell me everything you did today"

Yeah I'm retarded enough to torrent shit and install Windows

More in depth tutorial?

but you can disable the spying features...

But... Browsers have their own security updates

So are you trying to say they'll be forced to show whatever they did on their PC since they first started using it? Even though they most likely formatted it a lot of times since then? Dude, you've been watching too many movies.

Get in car
Drive to Walmart
Walk to the back
Pick up the windows 8 box thingy
Pay for it either at the electrics register or the front register
Take your bag
Go home
Open the box thingy
Take out the disk
Look at how shiny the bottom is
Go to the computer
Push the ejecter button on you disk runner
Place disk shiny side down into tray
Push the tray into the computer
Follow the on screen instructions

only 25% of the features.

they're stopping the free windows 10 upgrades.
Plus....
>paying for a OS

>Windows 8

>Windows 8
Now that's even worse than 10

lemonparty.org

Petition to be able to switch back to windows 7.

Why did I laugh kek

Linux Ubuntu, Mint or Deban are free and actually better.

Another high kwality praduct from Microsoft.

What business are these assholes in anyway?

Your boyfriend downgraded you cheap faggot

download ReactOS, open source OS that behaves a lot like Windows and can run executable files

>look at how shiny the bottom is
Lost it

Buy a mac

No viruses

step 1. download bittorrent client. i use qbittorrent

step 2. acquire windows 7 torrent

step 3. download poweriso program
insert thumb drive
open power iso --> tools --->create bootable usb drive (from the the windows 7 torrent you downloaded - should be in iso format)

step 4. start computer. windows installer might pop up right away depending on your motherboard. if it doesnt go into bios - boot from disc or usb.

this message will self destruct in t-minus 15 minutes

pirate it then download the correct drivers

I'd fuck her fat ass.

I really wish linux was better. That my audio hardware was supported. Well, maybe once wayland is up and running they'll start thinking of rewriting the audio stack.

For now, win7 is clearly the best OS around.

Maybe I should buy a mac.

I blame Steve Ballmer. Even if he was such a visionary.

>Using LXDE
xubuntu.org/

Will I srill have all my files and programs and thats seriosuly it? I odnt have the like reset my hard drive?

you will lose everything

Nope
Best to back it up

Here since I have to simplify things for all you niggers anyway

amazon.com/gp/product/B00H09BOXQ/ref=s9_acsd_al_bw_c_x_3/163-1104144-6987557?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=SCV54BNYFJ2YYRYZ67BM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2058553682&pf_rd_i=1286119011

correct drivers ? for what

If you're doing audio serious then don't be a dumbass and do get a mac.

Good for that at least.

would have to backup your files first. i would reccomend upgraded to a samsung SSD for your OS then using a secondary for storage

Will I need to redownload certain things for my hardware to work properly?

$122 for an operating system.

topkek

Most likely it depends

Thats what I have currently but im on win10
How do I make sure the os downloads to the ssd instead of hdd

Either that or enjoy being nsa's bitch

Get away from Microsoft. They no longer have any idea what they are doing.

any downsides to pirating it vs buying it?

Go to TPB

Search "Windows 7." Look for pink skull or green skull, because those indicate people who have been doing this for awhile and probably aren't full of viruses. Only By The Rain is a good guy.

You should maybe have a VPN if you're going to be torrenting. You can get a Wal-mart gift card with $10 on it, and go to Private Internet Access and trade that for like 40 days of their VPN service no questions asked. No e-mails or credit card information required.

You can get much cheaper VPNs for less money, if you have a way to pay them.

Or you can just facecheck the torrent and see what happens. Probably not much, but these days it's getting kinda' weird man. They are actually fucking locking down on this shit, trying to make it so that people don't have an option to NOT have their PC surveiled anymore. That in itself is a reason to get a fucking copy of the last OS that wasn't directly linked to the N$A's offices anytime they want to remote desktop your PC.

Thats windows 8. Literally 7 and 10 are the same

UUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wow, those are the only two choices?

Yeah. If you buy it, it might be riddled with viruses and adware. If you pirate it, you're much more likely to get working copy.

BTW if you have a licensed copy of Windows 7, but just happen to have lost the disc or don't use that computer any more, you have a legal right to as many backups of that data as you want, and can install it on up to 4 different PC's.

What happens if I do it without a vpn?

Most likely the other way around.

>buying windows 7 new is your best bet OP

FBI

>Literally 7 and 10 are the same
>Literally

Used to pirate shit all the time nothin ever happened to me

This is pretty much true though.

Downgrading is impossible.

And they've stopped selling windows 7 entirely.

Thus if you wanted to downgrade you would have to torrent a version of windows 7 and just not authenticate it. Which is illegal.

>this

This is a company to be trusted with all your shit.

Ok I just installed W10 (had to, going back to 7 in a sec)

But why aren't any windows opening??

Is it possible to get caught with it?

You can still have W7 which you fucking paid for you cunting Lemming

Can't say that here. Too many retard basement dwellers.

Then your ISP will have proof positive that you torrented Windows 7 off of the TPB. They will have this on record, and then N$A will have this on record. If it's something that's flagged, then your ISP may cancel your service, although they'll probably just send you a nag letter. If it's not flagged, then you'll just be on record as having torrented Windows 7 from the TPB, and nobody will do anything about that, but that data will sit in a server somewhere for a very long time, because the N$A, for whatever reason, is just mass collecting all this data, and we don't know why, but we know that they are, because they're god damned fucking employees are coming out and saying "BTW, the N$A is tracking ALL this data you guys."

What they want to do is use it to blackmail you though. That's the gist of it. They're like school girls, collecting rumors for blackmail. That's their plan.

Pirate that shit you fucking nobs.

Alternatively this or any linux distro really.

I have a feeling this whole thread and most of the retarded posts like the one you replied to are bait. It's really hard to know for sure though.

Caught for what??? Just get a W7 torrent with SHA sum, don't be a retard and download the loader. Fucking hell bunch of whiny bitches

>basement dwellers
>found the 12yr old who believes everything the internet says

The first cease and desist letter I got was this year, after pirating GoT episodes. Which is ironic, because I actually have HBO on cable. So, fuck them.

But it was interesting that they finally did something about torrenting, likely because HBO has influence and managed to get ISP's to flag the specific torrents related to their episodes.

Windows probably doesn't give a shit. But, y'never know! It's a good idea to get your paranoid on sooner than later.

Are you really this dense? If the corporation is logging everything you do and search they've already got a copy of all the shit you think you just hurr formatted durr.

>wake the fuck up.

Guys I need some help here. No fucking windows are opening

lmgtfy.com/?q=windows 7 ultimate x64 ebay

Can you prove it tho?

Also the faggot didn't have windows 7 to begin with, so your 'loophole' for lack of a better term doesn't even apply retard.

Unless we get an update on whether or not he legally owned a copy of windows 7 at any point, IF anyone actually gave a shit and he got caught he would be convicted.

You won't. No one actually cares.