French """"cars""""

>French """"cars""""

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/09/business/volkswagen-diesel-emissions-investigation-settlement.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aPPsVo2902A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Chimpanzilian """"cars""""

Shut up, you stupid monkey, don't you fucking dare insult/make fun of based and cute Twingo.

Is Brazil still able to produce pure domestic cars?

No, but Brazil is able to produce god-tier liveleak videos

>shit talking the twongo
You're in for it now.

Nah...

We make aircrafts, helicopters and shiet..

fuck off twingo is a qt

Post more esoteric twingo memes

>German """""""""cars"""""""""
nytimes.com/2017/01/09/business/volkswagen-diesel-emissions-investigation-settlement.html

>not posting the based peugeot 106

b-but I like both

wejretzjtzj

>it's an /o/ on Sup Forums thread

Merci twingo

I-I've never driven a non-french car, only Renaults and Peugeots

Jesus christ how horrifying

I wish to see and know more about this amazing meme
t. meme connoisseur

Twingo aren't that bad. If you want to mock French cars there are other models you can pick.

DON'T BULLY ME

Why is this allowed?

fugg, you didn't sell that shit here

>Lower middle class spotted

You also vote PSOE amirite?

>tfw no hydropneumatic suspension
Have any of you Europeans ever driven or ridden in one of these old Citroens? How comfy is it?

well, I never got to drive my grandpa's bmw

>Italian """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cars""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I think the design is better than Britain and the United States

what were they thinking?

Proxy off, Pierre

The ugliest car in the game.

What do you drive yourself?

This. New folder ready and waiting

lmao

Chevrolet Agile made in argentina

Just imagine the thought that NO ONE on the design team, on the marketing team, on the executive staff, on the assembly line, truly NO ONE said: "Hey this is the ugliest car ever produced and it is probably not going to do well on the market"

better than italian """"""""cars""""""""

I enjoy this Twingo meme, reminds me of the Twingo game we did as children; when you see a Twingo you can hit someone else as long as the car hasn't been claimed before

Wew so what about it is better than a twingo? I acctually had a Twingo as first car. I mean I hated it and got something else as soon as I could afford it but it actually was reliable and not even that slow.

We have the same game but with beetles

Ha, we did it too. It also worked with yellow cars
>That nightmare when driving next to the post office

we did it with yellow cars

Americans do similar thing with VW Beetles

TWINGO A CUTE!

>The Chevrolet Agile has been rated as totally unsafe by Latin NCAP, scoring zero stars for adult occupants and two stars for children.[6] Unfortunately, this is the safety standard of low-cost Brazilian cars.[7]

Don't crash m8

Never reply to me again

French cars, especially compact cars, are well suited to the sensitivity of Japanese people.
It can be made foolish if expensive, big and fast car.
Pursuing comfort while keeping it small, French manufacturers understand cars in city life correctly.

i like this one

B

I

Nah, yes it far better than that... It has wi-fi.

The car engine is not that good tho...

Clio 4 master Race

The first Clio is the best looking, the 98 one looks like fucking shit though, such an ugly back.

We do the same with Beetles.

it's ugly but once you're a driver inside, you can see the road clearly from most angles.
it's so comfy you can fit 7 person easily,

I agree with this haphazardly structured sentence from anime-kun.
>There are people that primarily drive in the city and get a SUV

wtf I *DESPISE* Italy now

II would sooner rely on public transportation than be seen driving that shit box. There are spacious cars with a lot of view that don't look like the designer was on shrooms and had a bad trip.

I have a Twingo and everytime I go faster then 90 km/h the motor start screaming.

That's because you have to get to 5th gear user

You're welcome

It still drives like shit.

>french """"""""""engineering""""""""""

What's wrong ? The fire ?

This made me very happy senpaitachi, I feel connected and comfy

Hi, liar german
You guys do not trust you because they made cheating in the government

I love small and lightweight shitboxes. These cars are really fun to drive.

was getting (You)'s part of your plan?

I remember when this one came out
the advertisements were like
>revolutionary car design
>most beautiful thing ever
Who thought it was a good idea to stick a fucking fat ass on their cars.

the fire rises

>talking shit about french cars

same. I only driven Renault and Citröen.

Renault is the best youtube.com/watch?v=aPPsVo2902A

MERCI TWINGO

I only know the BX and it's very comfy

What's your favorite Twingo color ?

i had a XM, a BX and finally a C5 with hydropneumatic suspension.
On ancient models it was kind of annoying because you had to wait after starting the car to the water being pumped onto the hydraulic system, and it was quite long on very cold days (below 0°).
But it was ultra comfy, like being on a water bed or piloting a boat kek. You don't have any sensation/speed illusion though, so it's designed if you WANT to be comfy, it why we called theses cars 'granpamobiles'.
They did stopped to produce any hydro since years sadly, because of the standardisation of the mecanical pieces (citroen is owned by peugeot).

Pic related is my lovely 406, to prove we can also do real cutie cars in france.

I've been thinking about getting one one of these days, though I need to think about getting my licence first.

> to prove we can also do real cutie cars in france.
Are you aware that your car was designed and made in Italy?

Mitsubishi Evolution IX

yes but most here don't know about this, so shut the fuck up and try to make France great again too

I've seen it countless times
its cool to see them park and the hidraulic suspension lower, but i heard it gives a lot of problems

Renault tried selling in the US back in the 70's. They didn't do too well. If the French wanted to try again they might have luck selling to the ironic hipsters who are into Fiat 500's and Mini's.