Wanna buy my gf some lingerie. Post what I should get her and requests of nudes you wanna see of her

Wanna buy my gf some lingerie. Post what I should get her and requests of nudes you wanna see of her
Pic related: the gf

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4chngilz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boy shorts.wanna see asshole

What type....

Nice what would you want her wearing on top

Post and buy her a Deadpool onesie

Tits*

For the dubs... Post the outfit you wanna see her in

Black crotchless panty
www yandy com/Crotchless-Panty-1449.php-5
Lace black bralette
www yandy com/Just-In-Lace-Black-Bralette.php

And for dirt cheap, too, alltogether costs probably $30
Never say i did nothing for you
post nudes

What you wanna see of her I'm liking your idea though

More ass if you got it, though I honestly only said post nudes out of obligation, I don't really mind not seeing them. Just wanted to help a dude out

Okay... You got any other suggestions or something you wanna see her in

www yandy com/Lace-Bra-and-Boyshort.php-3

Black lace bra and boyshorts. Hot stuff, and affordable.
Would compliment her butt

Yeah it would
Thanks man

You show me ass and tattoo n I'll get you whatever you want

She doesn't have a tatoo

I guess she gets nothing :(

Coquette is the only brand lingerie I will buy for my lady. 75% of lingerie is cheap and looks horrible. Just because it looks good on a website does not mean that's what it's going to look like on her. Reminds me of fast food commercials where the food looks so good then you go buy it and it looks like someone threw all the shit together.
Not lingerie, but still works and is hot as fuck, check out wicked weasel bikinis.

How many bras she have?

She has lots of bras?Looking now nice advice

Many wasted dollarydoos on cheap shit. Coquette is where its at and doesn't look like shit in person. I love women in corsets.
Wicked weasel is out of AUS, so shipping cost sucks, but still worth it.

Yeah never really bought too much bought her on like set it's alright bored of it now want something exciting not sure what I like tho....
Wanna see more of her

Nah, I have thousands of pix of my lady. I don't need to be eye fucking yours. Women like to feel good and look good, so buying cheap shit or poorly made outfits does nothing for them or puts them off the whole idea. At least that's how I think my lady works. It all started off with a seafoam green corset from victorias secret when she was 17. Shes 25 now and has a dedicated dresser for her outfits/bikinis/toys. I also like some collars and cuffs. My woman was really reserved when I met her, she did not like to stray to far from the norm and shit was boring. She didn't like me pushing things on her so I had to take it slow and experiment and see what she likes. Lingerie leads to cuff and collars moves onto being tied up and so on.

Ah see we do all the tying up and everything just never really done outfits...

Femnon here,
I was thinking something cute and dainty, lots of lace is always good.

Thanks... I like the lacy idea but think I want skimpy.... Would you rather be showing off or covered more with your lingerie

I'd prefer like a nice panty and bra set, but like a sheer robe. So you can take it off and still have some appeal.

Or maybe try a babydoll style, they have some at Victoria's secret. Pic related

Ah, it was the opposite with us. She wasn't into being tied at first. The lingerie loosened her up a bit, now she's down for whatever.
I cannot stand lace. Women's ideas of lingerie is way off of what a man's is.
Women- cute
Men- sexy/skimpy
What most women do not understand is that more than likely they will be wearing lingerie for their man(skanks not included), so FUCKING wear something that we would like. I will sleep on the couch if my woman puts on some bullshit piece that she likes and I don't.

I do agree it should be something the spouse likes just trying to figure out what I likeYeah I've gotten her something like that before...

I understand what you mean about the lace. It depends on what you're doing, if you're going to have rough sex wear something cheap that still looks sexy. Lace is pretty formal for just regular sex.

As I said above, I don't buy cheap shit. You pay for what you get. Sad thing is most of it is cheap. Regular sex to me is taking whatever clothes off that she has on and putting my willy in her front butt. Rough sex can be the same as above or with her wearing any lingerie/bikini, collar n cuffs. Even better when she brings the leash to the party.

You into showing her off? Yeah basically the same here though

I would be into it, but she wouldn't be. She would burn the world down if she ever found out I posted pix, at least that's what I think. She might like it, but I'm not about to find out. I know she doesn't check out Sup Forums but still. Im pretty sure it would ruin 10yrs of relationship if she found out.

Yeah I know what you mean thanks for the help

No problem. The only shitty thing about the 2 companies mentioned is that they only release a few outfits/bikins a year. Once I found them, I did some google-fu and found all their old archives. Since then I have been hunting older discontinued items. Ebay has been good to me as of lately.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind I'm gonna keep searching sure I'll find something good... I do also like showing my girl off and I can't tell if she would be into it

where are you from?

Why?

better than any dating site! plenty of horny girlss of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4chngilz.html

My ex. Shit was pretty sweet

Looks good what's the back like?

Just curious.
Here's one she did with a professional photographer. Cropped and resized cuz I'm paranoid like that.

i would stick it in her ear

My style..

G string

Damn man sexy as hell where u from man

Very nice

United States

East coast I am

Did you like her going to a professional photographer and was it a guy

I'm southwest of you then.
It was a woman. I didn't know. The shoot was a present for me.

Pretty sexy man any others you willing to share

like maybe a gif closeup of asshole while she shits

Nah, if you were looking over my shoulder at my computer, I would show you everything.

Damn man wish I could I'd show you everything of my girl too