I will become president and make India a first world power

I will become president and make India a first world power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also dubs confirm

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

SHITTING

American

time to poo poo, poojeet

just don't do it on the open please

Hey I just ate food please don't disgust me

what ever you say pajeet

I believe in you

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone post that indian pasta reality behind this news

2030?

Not this

if you want to become 1st world, you seriously have to fix your culture
>swimming in a river filled with dead bodies

Motherfucker don't you dare say a word about our culture. It's among the superior ones. Also swimming in river isn't a culture.

>culture
1 billion uneducated shitskins wasting oxygen and shitting everywhere
Bacteria can form a culture better than yours

>Culture refers to the cumulative deposit of knowledge, experience, beliefs, values, attitudes, behaviour, hierarchies, religion of a particular group of people
shitting in streets and swimming in corpse-polluted waters is also part of your culture

India for super pooper in 2030!

simply ebin

I really do hope India becomes a first world country. Great landscapes, great food, great architecture. Even the culture is great once you ignore that 98% of it is literal shit.

But lets face it, that isn't going to happen any time soon. Your best bet would to be invaded and conquered by China.

That or you guys need to stop worshiping cows and eating their shit, shitting in the streets, and generally being disgusting shitroaches.

>indian poo is the cause for the melting ice in Antarctica

I am so fucking enraged by now I will kill you irl.

Get these facts straight :
1.NO ONE SHITS IN STREETS HERE. NO ONE

2.THERE AREN'T CORPSES IN THE RIVERS. EVEN IF THERE WAS,YOU DONT SEEM TO KNOW HOW RIVERS WORK.

>YOU DONT SEEM TO KNOW HOW RIVERS WORK.
You shit in them and then you throw your dead grandpa in it apparently, thanks India!

also, kek @
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

>Even the culture is great once you ignore that 98% of it is literal shit.

i-im sorry

Good luck

Bitch even if I shit right now it will get flown instantly. A river always flows. No we don't throw out dead bodies into rivers asshole. If you hate India so much why do you always beg for attention in our threads? Romanians are irrelevant. Now gtfo.

Calm down Pajeet you're gonna burst a blood vessel.

What if someone is shitting upstream from you? What if literal hundreds if not thousands of other people are shitting upstream from you?

HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY MEME I RUINED THE JOKE HAHAHAHA LOOK AT ME I AM FUCKING HILARIOUS U CANT HANDLE THESE MEME OMG LOOK I AM GONNA DO IT AGAIN SO EBIN Xddddddd :------------------ddddd I AM LIKE AN EPIC MEMER NOW EVEN THO I AM FROM A TOTALY IRRELEVANT COUNTRY WHO NEVER HAD ANY KIND OF EMPIRE WHO DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE TO THE STORY OF THE WORLD EXCEPT BEING KEKED BY RUSSIANS FOR ALL ETERNITY Xdddddddd
Wow edgy!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;OOO
OMG did he really just say that on an anonymous image board?!?!?!?!?! WOW!!!!!!!
ooh im so offended rite naooo im gonna criiiiiiii ;___;;;
anime nigger faggot ayy lmaaaaaaaooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO
looooool septemmber eleven was not fun its plain hilarious XDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol rip lol muslims & da bad guys ;____; (LOL hahah
__ █ █ ▄

>If you hate India so much
I don't, I just see you for what you are. An overpopulated shithole(literally) that's contributing to the destruction of the planet by not keeping it's subhuman population under control.
Now I'm all for the extinction of the human race, just hate the idea of it ending because of monkeys overbreeding and drowning us all in shit.

>colombia

great landscape
great architecture

could you be more specific?

S R I
R
I

L A N K A
A
N
K
A

white folcc hold this L

White folcc be taking that L while their wives be taking our desi monster cocks fr

>designated shooting schools

It's like russian architecture except not gay

As for the landscape it's pretty much just fields and semi-tropical forests

wtf im a gujju u fucking bastard, shooting up schools is for white folcc

>being a gujjew
That's fate worse than death

this one's pretty good

>first world super power
>can't fix sanitation
>can't fix population growth
>infrastructure is a joke
>upper and middle classes are suffering from obesity
>while lower classes suffer from malnutrition
You guys are going to be such a force to be reckoned with

we rulin this country tho fr

makin money from my family's 7-11s and hotels, u mad? i got racks nigga

define gayness

Thanks mon italia

watch out dude india is about to shit his pants from rage and you definitely don't want that to happen

covered in garish colors

Can't make this poo up

3 WE WILL HAVE WHITE SERVANTS IN 2030. WHITE I TELL YOU!!1!

I don't recall Germany saying you could leave your corner, you fucking waffle

So all the pics and movies with corpses flowing in the Ganges is propaganda, right? Same for all the public shitting?

You're not convincing anyone Pajeet.

Bait?

Kek

obviously

Xxx_po0-in-loo_xxX