Feels thread

Feels thread

This is sad bro

Everyday I struggle to keep going.

bump for some feelios

this is so sad and true. a meme has never hit my feels so hard

Feels man

This is how all my birthdays, fuck you guys for thinking it's sad.

Ikr. Just fucking live your life as you want and fuck everyone else. If you want to be alone thats fine.

Holy shit.

>Be me,31 y.o.
>Recently laid off so lots of free time
>Got curious how my HS classmates were doing vs me
>JFC, many successful people. & Not the has a wife & two kids making a combined $80k successful, but works at wall Street & will be moving to London successful. BBC exec successful, at 31. Equity trader successful.

Now I'm just evaluating my next move

FML

Everyone walks different paths of life and are under different circumstances, user. You can't fall into the trap of comparing yourself to others knowing that you've started from different places.

Why are you comparing the success of your career to others this late in the game? Either you're established and are coasting to retirement or you're starting a new career anyway.

Oh no you got fired so it wasn't your choice that you're starting a career. Big fucking whoop. Pull your shit together. stop defining your level of success by others, and do something you enjoy. Fuck what anyone else is doing.

u do u, user.

Bump

So true user

Bump

I want to date a channer d00d but idk how to find one esp one who wouldn't post my nudes behind my back/if we break up

Same bro but we never will find grills

On all the stopsigns in my neighborhood there are signs requesting a lookout for a lost dog.

>boston terrier
>17 years old
>hearing and vision problems
>prone to disorientation

The family printed and posted no less than thirty of these signs, in color, with plastic sleeves, and ample tape.

No one is going to find him.
Dogs hide their own corpses.

I'm so autistic when it comes to making moves, looking back I cringe at my failures

My ten year was this year.
I wasn't invited.

Currently making 9/hr slicing meat in the deli of a grocery store that made the discorvery that advertising itself as a Christian business negates the need to have prices its own customers can afford.

Of the guys in my class, I make more than all but two. One of which was jailed recently.
The girls in class, one is currently employed, she's a nurse or something... she also happens to be the only other person in class who doesn't have a kid in the fifth grade.
Life is stupid, and highschool doesn't mean anything.

...but seriously, your next move should involve getting some resumes out there.

Every time I think I've hit rock bottom I manage to sin further.