Tfw insecure about your tastes

>tfw insecure about your tastes

It's because you know it sucks

try not being insecure about your tastes

I used to be like this until I started listening to Young Thug

TROUBLE MAKER MAN I BEEN SHOOTIN OUT W/ MY NEIGHBORS YEAH

post your chart

I don't have one. Never made one, and never could, because I just kept questioning my choices.

>+1 on rym review
>AntiWarhol

that's like the thing i'm least insecure about, which is weird

Dick size most?

actually that's pretty solid for me too. i know i'm kinda big

i have insecurities about my personality and appearance mostly desu. and kind of about my musical ability when it comes to improvisation

Not OP but asshole circumfrence

>tfw too intelligent to care about plebs not appreciating the artistic depth of 80s thrash metal

brah
don't be a sad cunt
be a sic kunt

My guy

>>/tg/

Name ONE good thrash album you cunt

Acпид - Кpoвoизлияниe

Did you even read his sentence?

>tfw you know you've got shit taste but it's ok cause you listen to what you enjoy and fuck all those judgy people

One day you will turn twenty something and will finally understand that absolutely nobody in this world truly gives a shit about your personal preferences. This will be a good day.

The only reason people shit on internet strangers' musical tastes is because they are insecure of their own.

I disagree, pretty shit day. Can't really bond with people anymore.

You can always bond with people with common interests. The only thing that changes is that you stop caring about being judged.

Yeah but you kind of let yourself go and listen to all the shit you would be judged for, so people judge you and don't bond with you. I guess you still can but it becomes harder. Idk.

better to be judged for "shitty taste" than to bond over shit you don't even enjoy listening to

I never bonded over shit I didn't enjoy listening to lol. I just didn't bond.

So expand your tastes a bit. Have an open mind and listen to basic bitch shit every once in a while (it's not all shit, really) so you can bond with the normies

Life is a balance

I have a few basic bitch shits I listen to.

You don't need to have absolutely identical taste with someone to bond. Adults aren't usually that superficial and don't REEE away as soon as they dislike something about you.