ITT: You give yourself as a high school freshman advice

ITT: You give yourself as a high school freshman advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4chngilz.html
i.4cdn.org/b/1469863475210.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try to study a bit harder. It's true, rich guys get all the pussy.

Dont worry, Even though u will sleep through all ur classes ull still graduate with ur class. Keep gaming until 5am with no guilt :D

STOP MASTURBATING AND GET BACK TO CLASS

Fuck as many freshman bitches as humanly possible. Your thirty-something self will cherish those memories.

Everyone is going to think you fucked Shannon and Nicole anyway, so just do it. Wear a condom.

Dont fall for victoria.

Drop out go to a city college and then transfer to a uni . you won't deal with all the b.s. of h.s.

Go through will killing yourself, it doesn't get better.

Spend a lot of time with just a few people, not a small amount of time with a lot of people. Take easiest courses so the GPA doesn't suffer

Whats the matter user? Is it something pancakes cant fix?

Getting good grades actually makes you a lot cooler. Stop trying to look cool and start being cool.

im in love with right grill user is there more of her?

fuck a hoe

totally wanna get off to that blonde if you can get more of her op

Fuck bitches, make money.

+1 about the friend part. You nailed it

Do not hang out with Josh after the Chem-E car meeting whatever you do

Donate to here, young me

gofundme com/xfmhph8s

Don't fuck butches make money and then fuck barely legal pussy

Not OP but I found the picture on Google images, just reverse search it

Be nicer to your parents. Just do the homework it's not hard at all. Keep playing music and dedicate the most time to it

do ur work
keep hitting that for years but dont fall in love

Agree. Never trusted josh.

"Kill yourself faggot" is what I'd go with

Go after Kendall. She'll be in your life in the future if you don't but you'll realize that you love her which will ruin you since you never see her after you graduate.

fuck off with your like magic

Ow. I dont know why someone celebrating their bday alone always hurts me

Fuck off

girls are a waste of time
fuck your hand forever

Jessie isn't worth your time. She's just going to fuck you up in a few years anyways. Forget about her and get laid.

For the love of God, don't fuck that chick that you fingered during that showing of the "sandlot" movie back in 2006 she is a total crazy bitch.

She is going to cheat on you, be ready when it happens and don't be surprised. The very least I can do for you is tell you it's going to happen.

I always had trust issues and being paranoid doesn't help make lasting friendships.

keeo doing what you're doing, because no matter how much fun everyone makes you're still going to grow up to be a well traveled, smart, nice and well spoken individual.

Use your popularity to start a cult.

Also dont date anyone. Theyre all abusive cunts. This guy will show up later in college who will absolutely adore you. You will match his kink perfectly.

Also dont bother getting a 4.3 gpa. Big name colleges dont give a shit for your grades and sat scores if you dont have the money. Dont stress over homework or grades. You wont ever need perfect straight A's. You will end up going to community college and learning the same shit as that big name college. In fact your professors will be from that big name college.

Get your blood checked out at CHLA in adult medicine department. Trust me.

Keep writing, if you don't you'll pick it up again junior year, but believe you me, you'll want the jump

Stop fucking around and focus on your math classes, get any and all programming/computer related electives. Get at daniela when you meet her, she's beautiful and you'll lose your chance if you don't. Don't even attempt to fuck around with venice, she'll break your heart and WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH JEN. Eva is just playing you, don't change gyms and train as much as you possibly can. Fuck chelsea, she changed.

Literally fuck you so hard

Get /fit/ now you fat faggot. There's pussy to crush and hearts to break.

Don't take the people around you for granted. Some of them might not be around for as long as you think.

Dont date that fucking bitch Niki for 5 years because she's never going to put out and you're gonna end up hating her. When that faggot cunt Cole Sanders threw his cleat at y ou in the football locker room, you should have just decked that mother fucker instead of worrying about the consequences. When Eric Holguin punked you almost every day, you should check his ass too. Stop being such a pussy.

Oh and one last thing, stop playing World of Warcraft after wrath of the lich king.

If you are caught with drugs, tell the teacher that you are taking/smoking it because you recently watched bestiality that featured a horse and a pig with bondage. It worked for me, and they never bothered me for the rest of my four years

What's a good major similiar to psychology but actually makes money?

Joe, kill yourself.

Don't be such a dick.
Don't be such an asshole.
Get better grades.
Tell dumb bitched what they want to hear and then insult them.
Finish that chemisty/geology degree
Stay the fuck away from Deanna, Jackie and probably Diane although she is a great fuck. Deanna is a waste of a human being.
Slow the fuck down when you drive.
Seriously though slow the fuck down when you drive. The fines and lawyers fees are a financial motherfucker.
Don't waste your money on pot, booze and whores.
Stay clear the fuck away from short Kim with the huge tits. They're fun but she's a psycho cunt. Not worth it.
Learn more about computers and programming.

checked triple 13's

Just go for it.. to youre bette r off at least knowing you and her werent meant to be. Also, dont waste your time thinking the first time you have sex should be with a girlfriend. Just fuck anyone you can without trying to make it meaningful. Also, stop being lazy. Your habbits WILL fucking follow you. Loosen up. Stop walking like a robot. I had ti wait till i got a job to become a norm as l socially functioning human being. You should get a job. Smile more. Arent you tored of peoole asking if youre depressed? Get off of runescape. Youll be done with it later on anyway. Stop wasing your time. Please learn to call your friends once in a while and stop waiting for peoe to call you. That weird girl straight from japan/china with the odd baggy jeans? Have sex with her. That girl asking for your test answers in class? Give the answers and offer to to do homework in exchange for her tight ass. Jaspers mom? Try to fuck that milf. Dont trust that dude with your friends ipod. Don't drop out of algebra honors. You actually get a higher grade. You know you can blow through algebra. Who cares if she actually grades the homework. In algebra 2 everyone wondered how you slept through class and did good on every test because you litterally just copied one of each example she did to learn it. Play a sport. That girl behind you in rotc was dtf.

>Oh and one last thing, stop playing World of Warcraft after wrath of the lich king.
best advice so far itt

out of nowhere and at the same time 3 different girls will show interest in you. fuck all of them.

learn the piano, dont get into cars

Walk with a pickle in ur ass

Be more confident. Help your Dad more.
Fuck Melanie. Seriously. her and Tammy.
But avoid any romantic entanglements with them and keep them good friends.
Melanie's boyfriend is virtually a rapist and Tammy might have stayed in the country.

Drop out now. Those 2 years you'll spend waiting are a waste of time.
While you're at it start that business now rather than wait cause thats 2 years of back pay i could have spent by now.
Drugs are fun to experiment with why the fuck would you wait for those?
Those 2 chicks totally wanted it from the get go don't wait 2 more years to grow a spine cause thats 2 years of highschool banging you missed with them.

From saskatchewan?

Allahu al balcu

Lift
Socialize more
Approach girls with confidence, flirt with that cutie from the back
Don't let go of your dreams
Visit your family
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA jk faggot , here's a list of winning lottery numbers

sauce of that pic?

mam will be ok with it when you tell her youre a girl inside

Fuck L.C C..H H.L C.O. M.R. C.R. try to fuck K.T. and D.M
they wouldn't mind.
Also take water polo and quit band - pit

Pull your dick everyday so you don't become an adult with a micro penis

Steal the panties during gym class

Look dude you're gonna get a lot of acne while in highscool, people will always comment about it but don't owrry almost a week after your graduate (I fucking kid you not) it will all go away. You'll be lonely and have moments like any other angsty teen, but one thing I can tell you...stay away from Emily, she doesn't like you for more than a friend. Chase after Jasmine before Shaq's brother steals her away, focus in school and most importantly be happy for the great friends you're going to make because once you graduate those two guys are gonna be the only people who care about you until you turn 20 closer to 21.

Fuck your science teacher and Spanish teacher

Fuck all the girls while theyre easy

Moderate your coffee intake,breath,be,they to shall pass into the flame....first do no harm,let food be they medicine...skim read all the non fiction books at the library and buy some decent condoms for Christ sakes

FUCK JANET WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE

Your best friend is schizophrenic and needs help. You will get a girlfriend at 17, but she is a psychopath. Expect your sister to come mooch off your home soon, she's getting a divorce. Don't eat the fish. That cheerleader likes you, so ask her the fuck out. Go for a jog. Get a job. Get some leather and denim in that wardrobe. Minecraft is starting, so invest in it and learn to host. AP isn't worth it, drop out of Calculus. And get fucking contacts for the love of god, you fucking autist

brace yourself lil bitch

Kill yourself now.

Work harder

Pretend to date girls to get their nudes. That shits like gold when you trade them

Fuck that freshman girl who wanted to fuck you senior year

Take that shitty C++ and Java classes

Get out of track and swimming because that shits not gonna get you anywhere

Fuck with every teacher. Cause them to purposely hate you so you have an excuse to skip that class with minimal effort and use it as a scapegoat.

The janitor does sell drugs for less than your one in the junior class

Fuck with the school security staff so much that they never want to talk to you

Skip 2 days a week instead of 4.

When filling out the school registration, put your own number instead of your moms.

Learn how to hop fences better than your school police officer.

Know that none of the school video cameras actually work

After school bring your own basketball and write your name on it because niggers will steal it

Take as many elective classes in the beginning of your freshman year. Don't fail any freshman or sophomore years, then you'll be able to only go to 1 class senior year which will lead to it being an elective which you actually don't need the credit and can officially start your summer early.

Get a part time job instead of playing sports

IT jobs are fucking gold and where the money's at

Don't trust any thots

Don't trust any bitch niggas

Keep your social circle small

Don't admit or snitch on anything

Fuck the principle

Piss on the fat IT teachers car, preferably in the gas tank, get a screw driver to pop the lid open

better than any dating site! plenty of horny bitches of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4chngilz.html

"Just do your thing, kiddo. It all will shape you to be the man you will become. By the way, here's these 1.6 billion lottery winning numbers.."

You catch more flys with honey

The people you meet might be you or believe they are aliens from different cultures with a narrative that ultimately undermines you personally so exclude these if and when possible from every possible facet within your personal existance tunnel recognizing the nneed for them to exist in some form aswell....get girls drunk and they will fuck

Meth is cheaper and works better

Hey man boobs. You know how you fucked your knee up over the summer? Well get ready for decade of painkiller andI heroin use. Also, you'll lose your virginity to a fat chick at the end of September. Then you'll not get laid for a year. Then you'll date that girl for 4 years and break up with her on her birthday because you're a scumbag, but it's cool, you'll get your turn at heart break 5 years later when the girl you dumped her for dumps you. Also, remember that heroin I mentioned? Yeah that's gonna get you kicked out, so brush your teeth more often now. It's hard to do when you're living in your car for a year. Anyway. You're in debt now, but your life is getting on track again. You get some great pussy, but honestly, kill yourself. Oh! When that girl dumps you, don't get back together with her. Date your really hot Puerto Rican co worker instead. Otherwise you have to wait like 6 years to fuck her.

Buy a shitload of nintendo stock and sell after Pokemon Go comes out

Kill yourself

better than any dating site! plenty of horny sexy girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4chngilz.html

Don't enlist. Get a buisiness degree and a job at a mortgage lender- money above all. Do coke earlier. It's nothing to be scared of. Fuck without love, love is bad. Empathy is fucking weakness. This world exists for your pleasure.

/thread

Go and get your head sorted out. The depression you have is gonna blow out to fully diagnosed Bipolar, which will fuck up most of your adult life until now. Drinking the pain away will only make it worse.

Also, those chubby chicks that were keen as fuck on you in school and the early pub days - fuck them and don't give a shit what others think. Cause you'll end up going through a MASSIVE dry spell.

Also, try calling Amanda more than once. Don't try once, get answering machine, and then don't bother. She was keen as hell on you. Take advantage of it.

On July 26th 2016 buy a powerball ticket with the numbers 10 47 50 65 68 24.

eh, not reposting. There's probably worse ways to die. At least I'll finally get to touch a girl. Maybe she will lay on top of me. I hope she doesn't mind me having a boner while she is trying to kill me.

don't OD on those quetiapine, don't smoke the devil's lettuce. better to die with your mind and soul in tact.
buy up silver polish & codeine, follow through.
believe me, it's not worth going on.

When that girl said you were cute. Don't run away, talk to her.

I said the same thing to Donald J. Trump when he was 15. I guess it worked out.

if you already have good friends be a phony with everyone you meet in there, it's amazing the things you can get

Next year, you will figure out none of this shit matters. None of this shit matters. You're welcome on getting a year's head start. Your out-of-school life is now going to be fun... and sometimes dangerous. The drugs that are coming your way when the fun begins, do them in moderation.

i.4cdn.org/b/1469863475210.png
xD

Fuck those two passed out chicks at Brad's party, and steal their panties

Don't join IB.

>Turns out you have a big dick, use it

Don't do anything different. You're going to be a fucking stud.

Maybe also.... yes those girls staring at your really do want to fuck your brains out and you should impregnate all of them.

It's the hardest thing in the world for you to make long term goals and stick with them, but you have to do it.

Get used to going to the library. Go there every day and actually do homework. Spend as little time as you can at home. If you do this, you will get good grades. This is important. Take the bullshit programming class. It'll do you more good than shop or drafting classes because you suck at both.

Make new friends. Jimmy will become a pedo and Michael into a nutjob conspiracy theorist who will stab you in the back.

It'll piss them off, but stop going to that church. It's bullshit. Read Luther, Calvin, and Schaeffer instead.

You are not ugly. That babyfat can be cured with time. Tonya is a bitch and Nicki is shallow as fuck. Don't bother asking them out. Ask out Heather. She'll probably say yes though she's very shy.

Take Latin seriously and take it every year. Plan now to leave after graduation and never look back. Join a real club like Forensics or scholar bowl. FBLA is worthless to you.

Mostly, I want you to know that you will do amazing things with your life even if you don't follow my advice. However, why suffer when you don't have to?

Learn HVAC now fucko.

tell mom you love her more.

Dont take Japanese. Also don't get involved with Grace, she's kinky and edgy.

no matter how much he begs you:
DO NOT FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S 14-YEAR OLD BROTHER

here's another one:
MATHS ARE IMPORTANT AND YOU SHOULD STUDY HARDER

here's another one:
ALWAYS USE A CONDOM AND PULL OUT BEFORE YOU CUM

I had three big bite marks on my arse before I got out of school