D U D E

D U D E

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@KaineDamo/marisa-kabas-lies-about-the-angry-video-game-nerd-845822daeaae#.pcqm3a72t
youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/XacN05uJY00?t=3m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=4Kc3JqVIIJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that was a mean spirited taunt.

R U D E

Waiting for the eventual tweet copyright strike.

Okay, that one was just rude, no wit at all.
At least someone else had the decency of photoshopping his dead wife on Slimer's saggy, disgusting body.

Patton is only defending the movie because his wife has a cameo

SAVAGE
thats what the lil bitch patton oswalt gets tho

Damn

holy fuck, post it

desu if you're gonna talk shit about someone who has never done anything to you personally then you're a cunt who deserves an insult like this

That's not cool. The guy who posted that is just a weak little nobody.

Holy shit can I filter a tripfag using Clover?

All these James Rolfe threads are just people posting the same Twitter screencaps over and over again.

Tasteless and without an ounce of wit. Am I supposed to be impressed anytime a prole shares an ignorant opinion?

Patton deserves no mercy. It's time for him to check his privilege.

James 'Lets Show This Fat Ebonic Bitch How We Do Things Down Town' Rolfe
James 'Stick It Up Your Anus If It Aint Ramis' Rolfe
James 'Show Me A Man Who Likes This Flick, I'll Show You A Man Who Has No Dick' Rolfe
James 'Wind-ramming Right Through, All These SJWs' Rolfe
James 'Laughs Loudly With His Bros At Patton's Wife's Cameo' Rolfe
James 'That Fucking Orc Only Knows New York?' Rolfe

You probably shouldn't be fucking around on Twitter a week after your wife sudden dies

both sides of this tweet are fucking cancer.

Don't get me wrong though, the movie still will suck ass.

James "Live Like a Windrammer as you Fuck" Rolfe

DUDE INTERNET HATE MACHINE LOL

James "wont give a nickel to this shitpickle" Rolfe

Chicago Joe has 0 chill

>James will never give you noisy, thick swallowing

medium.com/@KaineDamo/marisa-kabas-lies-about-the-angry-video-game-nerd-845822daeaae#.pcqm3a72t

>James doesn't want to see a movie

>OMG this literal who hates women!

1 Patt was married?
2 She died?

That is all.

> James "Sup Forums used to hate me, now they bate to me" Rolfe

You bandwagoning faggots

>Calling James "The nicest guy" Rolfe a Man baby and literal who

Man those people really are douchebags.

>when you come up with a good comeback... the next day

What could have been.

>tfw only read two panels from this image
>tfw not allowed to say anything about women or niggers without the entire internet imploding and raking your good name through the mud

This makes me want to become an SJW

that's it he convinced me

i now #shillforhill

kek

Only retards repeating a shitty Sup Forums meme would ever hate him.
The guy seems really chill and likeable.

What's insane about all this for me is a bunch of websites actually writing and publishing articles about what some cunt on YouTube has said about a movie. What a ridiculous little world all these people live in.

>The guy seems really chill and likeable.

He is. Just shows the current state of "jornalism" and the feminism fanaticism. James' wife is a goddamn feminazi and he never once criticized the female cast.

Too bad he apparently didn't know this movie is above criticism.

Nice shitpost, faggot.

Graham Linehan is such a fucking faggot these days, goddamn. The worst thing about SJW's is when they coerce people you used to like into joining their cult and ruin them forever.

This amount of reaction to one man's opinion. You'd think with these attacks he said something along the lines of "FGM should be legal."

I hope James doesn't backtrack
then again why would he care? His fan base aren't the type to care about this and he's hardly famous enough to have much a public image

>James' wife is a goddamn feminazi
There is literally no evidence at all that she is.
All she ever did was say there could be a female voice on cinemassacre now with her posting about behinds the scenes stuff.
And she even dropped that.
Don't just believe the Sup Forumsermin.

whats james' cuck level?

James "Sup Forums said he was a cuck, now his balls they thoroughly suck" Rolfe

Talk shit and others will talk shit back

dude, wtf those last guys, bottom right. James is such a chill guy and they jump on him because he just chose not to watch it

SAVAGE

>I did not receive a response, and she later blocked me. I’m not entirely sure if the block came before or after this tweet:

Hate when they do shit like that. Those people are so unable to handle different opinions now they don't even bother to discuss with others anymore.

>attack a man en-masse with insulting, borderline-libelous articles as a result of a bland, reasonable opinion
>L-LOOK WHAT SOMEONE SAID ABOUT A DECEASED WOMAN HOLY SHIT OVER THE LINE
Always have to be the victim, huh faggots? Every fucking time.

you asshole

>it's your fault for having someone say something really hurtful to you on twitter because you were on twitter

What the fuck? Literal victim blaming. Not that it's a big deal at all, I'm sure he's fine, but regardless it's not his fault somebody decided to make a personal attack at him. It wasn't even relevant to his initial post.

lol these tools are only giving based james more views and greater support

>tfw have a crazy af gf with tattoos like this
so glad I'm not a permavirgin like most of you

Holy shit. I laughed for the wrong reasons.

If he hasnt already he probably wont.

Dane Cook bashed him on twitter/instagram today and got shat all over.

>Dane Cook
literally who?

>Dane Cook
Damn he became irrelevant

>Josh Barnett defending AVGN on twitter
I'm actually surprised at the amount of attention James has grabbed.

im sure james has no idea this is going on
mike will probably make some stupid response

not relevant at all but nice input man x

LIVE LIKE A WINDRAMMER JAMES

As someone who knows what it's like to love a woman as much as she loves me (a feeling that I'm sure 80% of you haven't experienced), the guy who made the comment is real piece of shit and went over the line on that one.

>"Hurr don't talk shit if you can't take shit."

Yeah well you also don't take it to a 10 when the guy instigating it was at a fucking 2.

>dating a degenerate slut

nice work, nu-male

youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA&feature=youtu.be

Sup Forums stirs from it slumber and rises to support based James

James has zero presence on social media. Mike takes care of everything.
And considering how James actually works with a schedule, he probably already has his next video about Ghostbusters 3 already in the pipes, and had it before that first vid was even posted.
All he needs to do is ignore all the fuss, which is very easy when you are busy working and getting shit done instead of wasting your time typing 140 characters messages all day long.

you sure do buddy

So how many people have you saved on the internet today mister?

Ouch

>I hope James doesn't backtrack
His video is nearly all likes and few dislikes. I'd say most people are behind him.

I love how one of these videos could be made for every day that passed since this whole thi ng started.
Things might keep on getting better.
Leave it to the original internet reviewer to make things straight again.

JUST

I don't get these people. I hate YMS but he had a point in his comment on James' video. You don't need to watch Alvin
& The Chipmunks to know it will suck and you'll not like it.

this

Punished James a nerd denied by his people

>you won't live like a windrammer as you fuck
why live

one of the first responses was "you stole that jokr from Patton Oswald" It went downhill for Dane from there.

that poster is 2:1 scale

This movie is going to bomb so hard

Uhg

I remembered watching Monkey Cheese for the first time and getting my sides rekt

I wish he made more videos like that

You just took me back to the past.

based

Damn right it was.

youtu.be/XacN05uJY00?t=3m50s

James's silence over the whole thing is the best part. It's the most mature response. He's not trying to make a political statement. He's not telling anyone to do anything. He's not a sycophant sniveling at your feet for approval. He's a goddamn man and he does what he means.

So hey, I guess it's ok to harass someone and insult them constantly on the internet for having an opinion you don't like so long as they're a straight white male. SJW's really are caring individuals who just want everyone to get along, as I always suspected.

this, cinemassacre 200 and the dragon in my dreams always get me

>He's not a sycophant sniveling at your feet for approval.

Ironically you guys are now.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Kc3JqVIIJA

Responding to it is the worst thing he could do. He's being smart and letting it just blow over.