Now the dust has settled how was it?

Now the dust has settled how was it?

7/10 not bad

h i s
b e s

Meh.

Ayy, y'all heard about the good news? Sometimes I'm wishin' that my dick had GoPro.

Father Stretch My Hands is one of the best songs he's ever done

Rest is blech FUCK

I'M GOOGLE

YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN

NOW IF I BLEACH THIS MODEL

>mfw I sampled that song years before Kanye and did the exact same chop and people will never know it

AND SHE FUCKS THIS T-SHIRT

Really good, Kanye always delivers

*tha parr*

Has good songs, but not his best work by any means

Good.

Feedback is a bad song tho

post vocaroo

His best is Runway

AND I GET BLEACH IN MY ASSHOLE

not a fucking chance bub, let's hear it

I really wish it weren't so, but this is probably my AOTY. I thought it was just ok on first listen. Better by the second. After a week it was all I was listening to, and now in December, it's one of very few albums I've actually gone back to over the course of the year.

Waves into FML into Real Friends is such a great sequence of songs, genuinely better than any stretch on Yeezus.

Ultralight Beam and Father Stretch My Hands pt.1 are also among Kanye's best ever.

Honestly, it's a great record. But what do you expect... the guy seems to succeed almost in spite of himself.

I actually think it's top 3 kanye albums maybe number 1. It grew on me a shit ton. It's his most unique album in terms of structure. If his next album has the same level of ambition with a bit more lyrical focus it will be an instant classic.

I actually miscalculated, I probably sampled that specific pastor tl barret song sometime within the past two years, but I've known about him since around 2012.

I'll post the beat itself shortly

it's real good, i'm glad he added saint pablo to it. made me rethink the album and drastically changed my opinion.

7/10

The middle is the weakest part.

6/10, has some amazing tracks but most bad and a few of his worst too.

it was surprisingly really good 8/10

8/10

Has great songs and 2 or 3 bad songs straight up.

6.5/10
However, still one of the best rap albums of 2016

4/10. Yeezus was better by far.

8/10

many tracks are god level, ex. Ultra light beam, Father stretch my hands pt 1&2, Famous, Fade, Real friends

Personal 9/10

I put off listening to it til last month because I'd only heard bad things despite being a fan of practically all of his other stuff

It surprised me heavily and I really like it.

My personal rankings for his albums

MBDTF > Yeezus = TLOP > LR = 808's > CD > Graduation

That being said I think even graduation is a solid 6.

What I like about Kanye albums is that NO ONE can agree what the strongest/weakest tracks are. (Except for Graduation)

IMA FEEL LIKE A MODEL

where is the beets?

Post Yeezy power rankings'
>Yeezus
>808s and Heartbreak
>Late Registration
>The Life of Pablo
>Graduation
>College Dropout
>MBDTF

MBDTF = Yeezus > LR > CD > TLOP > 808s > WTT > Grad
I love 'em all though desu