youtube.com/watch?v=SRTTnY-PaaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-eyes too close together
-small tits
-weird eyebrows

etc

>cup on floor

easy

Well, that pic just got saved for later...

thunder thighs

>3 foot tall fire extinguisher

damn op, been releasing your mixtape in that room?

Spotted the beta

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as cummies, is in fact, daddy's/cummies, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus cummies. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “cummies”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies.

Girls with this body type tend not keep this body time long. They tend to inflate like a balloon as they get older. Then you have to deal with fat stink. Then again if it's not long term who gives a shit right?

I don't like her face or her hair.
Her thighs are extremely fat. She would probably get a rash down there if she walked more than 10 feet.

I guess everything else is fine, but she probably a midget too. I don't like short women.

type not time I'm a little drugged up.

my dick isnt in her ass

"A" flaw?
Where the fuck do I start?
How 'bout FAT, dipshit!?!
Open your fucking eyes.
Also, snarlmouth cannot unsee.

Blonde

Post dick

Eyebrows not the same colour.

flaws are here

God tier
youtube.com/watch?v=3jfZE2bYfTo

Sub-god tier
youtube.com/watch?v=SUA7fFxsswQ

Medium tier
youtube.com/watch?v=E2AiuNEQ6WA

Easy tier
youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ

AbondonAllHope YerLost tier
youtube.com/watch?v=SRTTnY-PaaQ

- She is not asian

Karlie Kloss is superior in every way.

* as her hair

Too hot

fatass

Ham legs

Overbite and weird proportions. She isn't that hot OP.

200lbs

She's gonna look like Jabba in 10 years.

she's literally 200lbs m8. ugly as fuck even in makeup and photoshop

>this body type
Fat Bitches
FTFY

Too fat. Stop being such a fucking nigger.

THERE IS NO BREAD!

Stance suggests she's pompous, snarl suggest bitch, either way I'd write her off.
Tacky fashion sense... assuming the suit is on request, the lazy dye job is still present.
Lopsided rib cage, should probably stick to a one piece to cover that... or is that a suck job?
Those fat thighs are nice, but she's missing fat elsewhere which makes her look disporportionate... probably some cosmetic surgery involved.

She'll have ugly babies, who will be less important to her than the cild support wages they bring in.

shitty hair

>I'll settle for any woman
Spotted the beta

her jaw is bigger than her face and her eyes are too small and eyebrows are non-existent. How can she even compete?

Fat as fuck, and will prob blow up more later

MOAR!!!!!!

gross. are you a pedo? because she has the body of an 11 yo boy.

Google Iskra Lawrence. Her modelling agency thinks she's a chubster.

This fucking lazy bitch, is not doing her part. She is wasting precious time that she could be spending making the world a better place. One cumshot at a time. Wasting time posing, when she could be taking a dick. Selfish cunt

Flaw found! I can no longer walk without tripping over my massive boner. Thanks op for your original post and pic.

fat

Mmmm that's hot

Ugh, fahking stick figures

Fuck you. She is a goddess

Ostrich clothes. What'll they think of next?

>mole.png

if there's a fire she's got to sort through her bullshit rack closet

find a flaw

Cellulite, enough makeup to stop a bullet.

>Teeth like roger rabbit
>Underwear so tight you can see the blood stopping at her hips
>Eyes like that of a stoned monkey

fat bitch not cleaning up the mess she just made

A little off putting?

I like thin girls

the clothes rack is blocking the fire extinguisher