youtube.com/watch?v=qI-95cTMeLM
youtube.com/watch?v=UF9Tw96IlgM
youtube.com/watch?v=yDT0yn9jk7M
youtube.com/watch?v=lQE9Bi0-Ra0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sleep well everyone. Just wanted to say goodnight

night!

well, still awake and will take some requests

That's how you write "perfect" in spanish.

Night Poka.

Sé que, como se puede ver el pastel de arroz es más que perfecto, sólo tiene que buscar en ella es la coloración bien, es delicioso sombreado mmmm, es apetitosa textura. Sabroso

JUICE is joining the shennanigans tonight

Sup?~

(Fiona here)
I just want to say that for the past few minutes we have not posted 1 thing, ever since I said good night.
Also, the "damage control" everybody keeps mentioning is of course not from us.
What people keep complaining about is understandable, we ARE newfags and we don't know this place like most of you do, everybody is a newfag at some point, and we have been reposting a lot, we are sorry, we are going to draw more things, try to reply with more, original images and take more complex requests. Please understand that we have had our tablets for only a month, and that the transition from paper to digital art is a bit difficult for us.

Yeah, were new at comics, that's why were taking time, because we want to do as good as we can.
(we love you btw).
Sorry were faggots, sorry were annoying, sorry were dicks sometimes, were new.

Are you usando google traductor?

Requesting a horrible monster.

*I just want to say that for the past few minutes we have not posted 1 thing, ever since I said good night so the "damage control" everybody keeps mentioning is of course not from us.*

Puta madre vieja, ya me dió hambre

Don't worry about it. I swear though, why anons got to be so dang salty all the time.

Idk, but here comes the flak.

>*I just want to say that for the past few minutes we have not posted 1 thing, ever since I said good night so the "damage control" everybody keeps mentioning is of course not from us.*

I would like to request for a sloth

Sí señor pastel de arroz

Mi madre está haciendo bien gracias, que acaba de comer un burrito

Can i request a wizard with an astronaut suit and a wizard hat on top of his head that's trying to reach space on his rocket?

meh i got lazy with it but whoever requested it here, since im quitting and just a lurker now, if you wanna see stuff when i may do things, my DA is drawtales.deviantart.com/ and i stream drawings and shit like that so here, picarto.tv/DrawTales but this is it, tales out.

am bored and looking for a good time

This only proves my point lol.

No good times to be had here. Only cancer and shitstorms.

Thanks Tales, I'll see you around!! ^ ^

you too mate

I'm bored out of my mind; Someone give me a request to crudely complete.

youtube.com/watch?v=qI-95cTMeLM

Also how is everyone who is willing to reply to me doing?

*Sheds a tear*
Godspeed.

deer monster

just quit drawing altogether so theres that, doing okay if that qualify youtube.com/watch?v=UF9Tw96IlgM kinda just kicking it to this, how you doing

its not that bad i mean im doing some stuff on da and picardo or whatever i mean if you have something to contact you on i wouldnt mind doing some personal requests once in a while but on here its not worth my time to sit and wait for something thats not coming

Me on the left

gonna repost this cause Idk how long I'll be in here.

>Just quit drawing all together

Is that directed at me to stop drawing, or do you mean you did? If you then why?

im quitting, you're just fine. it was this whole thing i was going on about in the other thread but its just being here year after year without much people caring wtf i do at most, id get 3 requests in a 2 month span and its just kinda not worth it alltogether

Wow that is horrifying. Thank you. :D

Requesting draw fags draw themselves in this pose/face.

draw this faggot in the LEWD

Hopefully you'll stop by once in awhile.

>if you have something to contact you on
If I ever make an account on either one of those things, i'll be sure to drop a like or leave a comment.

yeah, ill most likely be on all day for most of everyday, just ask if Tales is in here or post any picture of mine if you saved it and ill notice and say hi and all that

Just draw tits; Anyone will comment on someone who draws tits. It's either tits or people that are so much better than to be posting in these threads. I haven't given up and I hardly even get a reply half the time. I just draw because it makes me feel better about random shit going on. It's a kind of therapy for me I guess.

That's my edgy way of saying never give up I guess.

>picrelated

Someone's OC?

Hows thisu

meh ive always never seem to get much feedback in something id like like drawing an eevee or some shit and not just draw tits cause its what the majority wants so like i said i mean, ill be here but just quitting drawing, probably gonna sell my tablet or something

yeh, mine

he won!

I took a 2 hour power nap and it looks like there's some drama. The fuck happened guys? I'm assuming you guys blew through a thread in that time, because last thread I was in was around 250 posts and the mood was totally fine.

shhh just ignore it

okie :B

If the only thing that kept you drawing were some random faggots on Sup Forums, maybe that's not for you?

i am a beacon of sin

Sure, if i'm hanging around the threads i'll be sure to say hi.

You know, same old same old.

no i mean, i do animations. i tried some draw shit on here i draw shit all the time, but like i said its not like im dropping art, maybe ill do something with animation idk but just not on here, here its just not worth sitting here and not doing anything after posting 6 times with no luck day after day

Didn't notice this earlier, but i like your art style mane.

here's for the OR requesting ass vore from last thread, sorry it took so long

Waddap thread?? Here to vaguely shitpost, maybe.

Such beautiful.

>

Don't you need a tablet to do animation since it's easier. Unless you mean 3d animation.

wat

Draw your boobs bigger

Kek'd.

i have never seen anything so pure and beautiful in my life. I will kill my first child for you.

i have two, one for drawing and one for animation, ones shitty ones decent

W-who dis?

do i look like the type of person to draw the tiddy?

it me bb who u

No quick fill in?

Uhh, yes? You do.

it me too who u

You struggling to suck your own micropenis.

If you think these threads mean anything as far as performing art and doing a good job at it you are sadly mistaken. If you ever thought of doing art in any way shape or form as a career you need to better yourself through practice. It's the only way to get better. I've only been using this tablet for almost a year now and I still suck. But on paper I'm decent.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDT0yn9jk7M

never thought this was a way of "preforming art" just was a place to come to and nothing more, i only drew here cause i do nothing else with it, i dont post anywhere else and this was the place ive been here for quite a few years and no one really cares so like i said i just dont try anymore here

sorry for the long wait

thanks man, means a lot.

thank you, godly draw man

Welp I've tried; I can't really help you any more than say: "Hay maybe not give up if you could do it better." The way people stay relevant in these threads is to treat it like dramaalert does youtube. Act like a complete cunt to everyone or make shit up to piss people off. That or dicks and titties. I'm always confused between these two points.

Now I forgot the hat's tail how silly of me.

Some anons got salty because 2 drawfags were apparently re posting their art. Thread then turned into an argument "Anons vs Anons/Drawfags".

This post pretty much will give you a general idea of what happened:

Veng WHY. LITERALLY WHY did you draw this?
I know I said I was here to shitpost but god damn my dude

oh ok i guess there u go

am me tho. am catbee. who am he?

HEY REMEMBER?!

AMAZING

Now it's your turn to draw me something. I want Jay and Silent bob from clerks.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQE9Bi0-Ra0

yeah
see you guys around i guess idk

Hey what's good my dude?

Oi no cheating with bread!..or graperfruits i come for the tiddy and im gonna come for the tiddy

I'm sneezing,don't worry

how are you guuys

oh so you catbee? am me. hi catbee. :3

HA! YOU THINK YOU CAN TURN THIS THREAD STRAIGHT! JOKES ON YOU!

Sneez some more pls

If you enjoy drawing don't stop because a couple of thirsty anons can't see past a pair of tits.

Best of Luck in whatever you decide to do.

I just woke up, but apparently there's a thin layer of salty mist permeating throughout the thread. Careful, friend.

And get those allergies looked at.

Someone STOP IT!!!

thanks man. ill just become a lurker like most of these people

Please either make me a new meme or show yourself making memes, pls meme daddy pls I crave your delicious memes

Supp

You are depressing me, no joke.

i'm good
I'm used to the salt,I sprinkle a bit of salt onto my butthole everyday to get an immunity

Those boobs reminds me of Ax

:)

sorry man