Why doesn't scully believe?

>witnessed coma patient murders
>witnessed wolfman
>witnessed extraterrestrial worms
>witnessed monster that can dislodge his bones
>witnessed government cloning
>literally pulled an alien out of a tube
What is it going to take for scully to believe Sup Forumsbros?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10251166
youtube.com/watch?v=CqFTZ2ZeenI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She believes, she just doesn't want to accept it. She's in denial and I kind of get that, because extra terrestrial shit can get pretty fucking weird.

She believes what can be proven with evidence because she's a scientist

But even after it's been proven by our spooky friend she starts denying it is even possible after a couple of episodes
It's not just the ET stuff though, she's denying everything

Scully actually does believe, she just doesn't believe in aliens.

As a good Catholic, she recognizes them for the demonic entities that they are.

The only thing I believe is that Scully is a qt

the qtest

Because science is not about suddenly believing everything simply because you saw something unrelated happening that you didn't think was possible. After you see the black swan once for the first time, every swan from now on will not be black.

I swear, people are crazy about science but don't even understand what it means.

By the last couple seasons she's full on I've seen some shit believer.
Also some of that shit she saw gave her cause to doubt the other shit. For example when mulder was locked in that train with an alien hybrid a member of the syndicate showed scully an identical train car and explained that this was where she was abducted to and that it was part of the government experimenting on people.
Also sometimes Mulder really was full of shit, like when he thought an indian ghost story disappeared a federal inspector but it was actually cannibals. Scully never started leaping to his every conclusion just because he was right some of the time.

What's with the ups and downs of occurrences of X-Files threads? And why is it in exact tangent of when I decide to do something with The X-Files?

I've been whistling the theme all day and this is what I see on the catalog when I come home.

she's contrarian for the sake of the plot.

when Mulder goes away, she picks up his slack because the plot dictates it. when he returns, she's back to her old ways.

Bananas
(and qt3.14 short hair)

Why was season 10 so bad? Why did they retcon literally the previous nine seasons into LOL IT WAS A TRICK?

> (OP)
implying they would have any idea how to continue the super messy plot worth 200 episodes

Haven't seen it yet so cool it on the spoilers but...

What if it's the Jews up to it all?

no one can consciously accept that my cock is as big as it is.

Can not really blame her.

That's exactly what it is now. There are no aliens anymore.

its actually realistic women have to be contrarian and apathetic to things like that. a woman obsessing over something just makes her emotions too much to handle and she goes insane and kills babby or buys lots of cats.

It's me I started watching the show at work on Netflix just finished season 1

>one man's blood found in the body of another
>plane wings miles from the crash site
>bullet holes
>suspiciously placed bags

What do you think Mulder would have to say about all this?

strawpoll.me/10251166

strawpoll.me/10251166

strawpoll.me/10251166

youtube.com/watch?v=CqFTZ2ZeenI

Don't know why but this song really makes me think of Mulder's (and somewhat Scully's) struggle.

I don't think you were paying attention. There were aliens, they just weren't responsible for the stuff that was happening. It's been like that for the vast majority of the show. Humans have alien technology (from actual existing aliens) and are using it for their own means. That doesn't mean aliens don't exist in the show, they just aren't the ones doing things. I think it was a stupid move to go in that direction but that's generally how a lot of the original series was too, even though you would have aliens showing up every once in a while.

why is she so perfect bros?

>I think it was a stupid move to go in that direction
But that way, it pretty much makes Bible prophecy credible because the aliens could just be demons indirectly influencing the outcome of history at the hands of the false Jews who are definitely the Zionists operating out of Israel and the UN today (all this is in the Bible, not even joking).

bump

Why am I so attracted to Scully, a fictional character?

I don't know

because she is perfect

>scully will never shit into your mouth

nasty

fuck off idiot

>she sees your dick

>d-dont look at me i'm pathetic

Women don't believe that a man and woman could be paid different amounts of money based on the work they do. What makes you think they'd believe in aliens and the supernatural?

>implying they knew it was another mans body

scully should be paid as much desu

>Why was season 10 so bad?
Chris Carter.