Pokemon Go hacking

Pokemon Go hacking

Anyone actually done this? Is it worth it? I'm tempted to try since I live in a fucking small ass town and have gone through my pokeballs already. I'm broke and don't want to waste money buying them.

First

why bother playing if you're not gonna go out and catch 'em all yourself?

I'm interested as well, small town here too.

I did attempt with lucky patcher to get the in-app purchases cracked but it didnt work for me.
I think it is server sided

I am going out but there's no pokestops around to replenish my items and I'm going to have to buy them if I want to keep playing

Autism, my friend
Autism is why

he said he's in a small town. that means he might have 1 pokestop within 5km. also almost no pokemon spawns.

might as well hack dude, they're only soft banning right now. besides, if you do get permabanned, who cares? you can't even play it.

just spoof, use a rooted phone and a gps fake app and bounce around and play from your bedroom

How do you do that?

Its eazy af if you have n android phone, rip iphone users but yeah just look up some shut in youtube and you'll find something easy enough

use tutuapp or just jailbreak your device, i do it and they dont even have a banning system, but if you telepport to far you get a soft ban which lasts like an hour

Bluestacks your welcome

its easy on iphone aswell, did you do any research? pangu release a new jailbreak so you can use poke++ from cydia or if your not jailbrocken you can use tutuapp

if you just teleport around the wold you will get a soft ban, that wont work

root your phone or root a cheap android phone, put xposed on it then get a module called google donkey guard, then download a fake gps app and move it to make it a system app, then load the gps fake app pick the location you want, then turn off all the wifi info stuff in donkey guard on the ingress app, you can disable data ingress sends about wifi or your connection, then when you load ingress it sill put you where ever you r gps fake app is pointed too

plenty of people do it with no ban same with ingress

I did it and I don't regret it since I'm broke and I live in a boring town. Trust me if anything you want the hack where you can see where the Pokemon is since it sucks to see a rare thing near bye but you can't find it.

there are APIs based on RPC for various languages. You can build a bot to play. If you're a programmer check out all the github repos.

i meant pokemon app haha don't mind my ingress statement

why bother playing at all?

/thread

is this a hacked APK ?

Also I'm using an iPhone and you can have these hacks using a non-jail broken phone if you can't jailbreak or don't want to. With the hack you can walk by tapping or with a joystick,, you can make your character walk for you to a specific Pokemon that the hack locates, and much more.

You guys jealus?

>31k stardust and 1k lapras
Okay good job buddy now go back impress your mom

You serious?