A Moon Shaped Pool 8 Months Later

Since it has been quite a few months I think it's a good time to revisit A Moon Shaped Pool. So what'd you guys think of it? Where would you rank it in Radiohead's discography? Favorite song? Favorite lyrics? Really, tell me any thoughts you guys have about this album.

I'd rank it right in the middle of their discography, at number five. Daydreaming is the best track, only plebs disagree.

That's neither Identikit nor Ful Stop tho

You're right, it isn't.

>Daydreaming is the best track
That and Present Tense, yes

I thought it was ok, but I've honestly forgotten what all the songs sound like already. I've never really felt like revisiting it. For some reason I think The King of Limbs is their best post-Amnesiac album

Worst Radiohead album ever

>comicbookguy.jpg

I really couldn't get into it even though I wanted too.

>TKOL is best post-Amnesiac album
same honestly

personally I like AMSP but not nearly as much as I did when it was new, I'd put it #5 beneath Amnesiac, OKC, Kid A, and TKOL

Still haven't listened to it, can tell just by the cover art its boring as shit

Boring

liked it at first but the songs have no substance outside of daydreaming

It's not even like the poppy catchy songs with no substance like on HttT so I can't sometimes put them on and jam to them

Normie: Kid A, OK Computer
Contrarian: TKOL, Amnesiac
Patrician: In Rainbows, Pablo Honey

switch PH with amnesiac

Great album, my personal AOTY. I'd rate it just behind In Rainbows and equal second in their discography with Kid A

no pablo honey isn't contrarian. people slate it because of DUDE ALBUM OF ITS TIME LMAO

It's beautiful

wat there are two good tracks on PH

There are four.

There's one

>creep
>blow out
>first 25 seconds of you
>???

Blow Out
You
Vegetable
Anyone Can Play Guitar

In Rainbows > OK Computer > The Bends > Kid Amnesiac > A Moon Shaped Pool > Hail To The Thief > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey

what a boring opinion

True and tested things usually are.

>not ok computer first
contrarian detected

Believe me, I thought that to myself at first when In Rainbows was overtaking it. They're close though. Hell, all of them are, right down to Hail To The Thief.

Pleb

amnesiac
kid a = in rainbows
hail to the thief
ok computer
a moon shaped pool
the bends = the king of limbs
pablo honey