Twinkies?

i have no idea op

Too much black cock tacos

She became a Shillary supporter.

She wears leggings
That's pretty much the same as wearing leggings

If you wear leggings in public you lost control over your live

Black penis taco sundays

one of those pictures is edited and highlights her "features" which is a box body

the other doesnt

ROTF haaaa, Idk OP she just grew up a Square
>Wheres the picture with her butt hole showing at the beach ... ???? anybody has it ??

Nothing

This is the correct answer.

>box body
Wat

>open thread
>kek

I see Chloe Moretz as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Chloe Moretz is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Chloe Moretz does it for me.

just post her pics when you rape her or something user

hopefully you can get your money back for that terrible pasta

feminism?

And there it is. The "autism" card. Right on schedule.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

>calls people cancer
>inlove with the hunchback

Tacos.

Feminism

Fat happened she is an American so it's not surprising

What happened? Pedophiles are triggered by any female over the age of 14. They can't admit this, so they photoshop pics of her to make her look disproportionate. Unfortunately self-loathing child-cravers like this are too cowardly to end their lives.
Reminder that the underage children you crave would be utterly terrified of your hideous visage.

It's like her hips and shoulders agreed to grow taller but the rest of her skeleton went 'nah we good.'

Moron.

are you a closet pedophile? the conversation is about how she aged terribly. not about fucking little girls. you may want to talk to a therapist or something, you fucking pedo. every time you see a kid you probably start raging at yourself inside cause u always think about fucking them and it leads you to this kind of outward lashing.

rate me /b

Is this a YLYL?
That file name

How many lemons that bitch need in a bottle of water, fuuuuuuuck

Environmental pollution.

That's what happens when you burn coal.

Denzel crushed that shit too hard.

why are there potatos in her wather bottle?

she started to be a feminist and supports Hillary

>lemons

she was promoting the martian

Pierced Nips?

you know i notice that this shit happen to alot of cute nice girls when they grew up , they see how stupid girls act and want to be like them.. to feel more "womanly" .. this is just to show you how overall the female race is inferior to the almighty achievable male superior mega robot alpha race.

wow you are so deluded, this is fucking terrible, what about this makes you think it can contend with the thousands of excellent albums by producers that barely have a career or unknowns? Do you have any fucking shame? Putting out a album with this trash? You really think you can build a career out of this? The only good thing about this song is that there aren't any notable mixing mistakes. That's literally it. There is no interesting melody, certainly nothing that is pushing the musical conversation forward in any way at all, you are barely scratching the surface and this song has nothing to say except "hey i'm a song on a album" there is nothing else here. Please assess yourself fairly and don't make a full album thinking you are going to have a career with this level of skill, it's an insult. I am literally 20 times better then you and I am not good enough to establish a career yet, and I certainly don't have the fucking balls to make a FULL LENGTH ALBUM. If this is in any way representative of your tracklist you should take a step back, listen to your favorite artists and really understand how far you have to go. This is offensive to me.

>chola grace moretz.jpg

she's getting ready for SpungeBob the movie

she looks beautiful in this picture

kek that face

She went from shapeless young teen to shapeless adult.

MOAR!!!!

she grew up and got hips

Feminism happened op. Feminism happened.

Shitty shoop

Why would you want Chloe when you can have Lia

Is this real? This looks real

someone needs to give her advice on what to wear, those leggings do not look good on her

kek

who wore it better?

That response was pretty autistic.

>And there it is. The "autism" card. Right on schedule.

Just because you say that you knew that someone was going to call you autistic, doesn't mean that you're not really fucking autistic.

'cos you are. You know that, right?

She's pretty fucking hot in the un-shopped pics.

Finally not wearing those yoga pants for once thank god

Semen is high in calories?

BLACKS
wut

No. Monkey tits

horrible genetics, only possible answer
like horrendously horrible