Is Pitchfork a fucking joke?

Is Pitchfork a fucking joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Houston-man-pleads-guilty-in-mosque-fire-10785703.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that album cover

memes through the years:

2014: women
2015: black people
2016: black women

>rich black woman who is more privileged than any on us will ever be hops onto the blm trend to 'legitimize' her mediocre music

Pitchfork is a fucking joke. Stop visiting their website. Stop posting about them here.

2017: trans black women?

2010: retarded black man

2017: White straight man in his mid-20s???

Nah, more like
2017: trans people
2018: black trans women
2019: autistic people
2020: autistic black trans women
2021: psychic people
2022: psychic autistic black trans women
2023: amputees
2024: amputee psychic autistic black trans women
2025: Corey Feldman and Kid Cudi: Speeding Bullet 2 The Core

kill memes

>2019: autistic people
so electronic music?

>wahh if a white person is mean to me, a black woman, it is most certainly racism

If anything, that woman that was mean to her made her a favor since it got her AOTY.

If the even happened at all to begin with, that is...

How can p4k give AOTY based on such things? Can't they be objective? Can't they be colorblind? Can't they focus on the fucking music?

What does any of that nonsense written have to do with the actual music itself?

>Can't they focus on the fucking music?

Can you?

P4K cares more about the artists themselves than the actual music, and their """"reviews"""" often read like some kind of abstract poetry written by an 8th grader. Look up their review of Tool's Lateralus if you want a good laugh.

2025 is going to be fucking sick.

Wow so Solange can beat up a man and its you go girl (and if Jay fought back he'd be destroyed by them) but somebody says something mean to Solange and we're supposed to feel sorry for this millionaire?

Not even wrong.

no, straight white men will never be a thing again

kill all white people

>Can't they focus on the fucking music?
Of fucking course not. It's pitchfork. They are beholden to agenda and the agenda of CURRENT YEAR is hating white people. Therefore the only artist that can crack the top 4 who isn't a nigger is a dead white man.

>obstruct the view with your stupid dancing
>can't take a hint
>escalates to people throwing shit at you to stop
>AYO WHITEY BE RAYCISS' AN SHIEET
>make album
>p4kdrones eat that shit up

SJW-core

But the white man is literally killing us, don't you understand?

>dance around in seated section of a concert so people dont see the visuals
>get called out for it
>racism

/thread

I don't know about the album and don't really care about pitchfork but I just read the essay she wrote and it seems like she was harassed for dancing to dance music. But sounds like she's just generally annoyed about being treated like shit for the color of her skin.

I'm totally necroposting and you probably won't ever see this but iirc that Kraftwerk concert was at a seated venue and she literally stood up and started dancing

no but your life is

From the essay she wrote about the concert:

"After you think it all over, you know that the biggest payback you could ever had...was dancing right in front of them with my hair swinging from left to right, my beautiful black son and husband, and our dear friend Rasheed jamming the hell out with the rhythm our ancestors blessed upon us saying…We belong. We belong. We belong. We built this."

WE

goddamn
she's just another rich kid (except not a kid) who starts throwing a tantrum after someone called her out on behaving improperly (except it's okay when she's black)
just imagine a music hall full of regular people just listening to music and then three black people get up and start dancing

They just couldn't help but be primally influenced by the biologically-ingrained rhythm they had bestowed upon them by their royal ankh ancestors

Remember we're all equal though

why are alt rightists so obsessed with the we wuz kangs meme and then they hold up kanye on a pedestal like he hasn't said corny shit exactly like that in his career

Nah, most jokes are funny.

Because Kanye doesn't behave like an uncivilized monkey.

you know what else gets you called racist? saying racist shit

I'm close to throwing up only by looking at this albums cover

Electronic music literally belongs to white men.
It is cold and autistic, just like the true soul of the Nordic man.
Savage bongo people don't get to dictate the terms upon which it is listened to.

Personally not big on Kanye but I dunno probably equal parts confirmation bias, the fact that WE WUZ type shit doesn't penetrate every aspect of Kanyes being, and

true
i am cold and autistic and her essay triggered me senseless

This thread is a dumpster fire

>YO MAYYNNEEE DASSS RAYCCISSS HONKEY YO MAN CO MUHFUGGUH SHIEETTT MUHFUGUH YO I WALK DOWN TUDUH STOAH AN' I SEE THIS NIQQUH AND HE GIB ME DIS FUNNI LOOK AND I WAS LIEK "DAAYUUUMMM MANNEEE IMA KEEL A NIQQUH ASS!?"

>caring about pitchfork
>ever

i should have known it was a bunch of greasy tool fans most upset about a couple pop albums being given high scores

I've never seen a dumpster fire IRL
I don't live in a black neighborhood

Fine, look up the Kid A review then

That's one of their best reviews. It's a literary achievement

What the fuck is that weirdass album cover?

She got beautiful hair cuz she black

he behaves like more of an uncivilized monkey than most black people in the public eye. in fact thats probably why the alt right love him so much, hes their own little uncle tom

that "weirdass cover" is a BEAUTIFUL EGYPTIAN PRINCESS asshole

>kanye has the audacity to support trump
>suddenly nu-males everywhere subjecting him to racial abuse
like pottery

why does everyone think this album cover is weird or even notable at all

That's racist sir

the thing about anti-racists is that when a huge mob of negros is angry about something and start chimping out, the anti-racists imagine what it would take to make THEM behave in the same way. since higher IQ populations would essentially never behave that way, they believe it must be some unfathomable grievance. this is obviously not true when we look at things like what happened in ferguson. the really egregious part is how our national media tells its biggest lies to the most easily deceived (and quick to anger) segments of society. the consequences of denying biological race differences will be the complete destruction of all white countries and soon the chinese takeover.

>alt rightists taking the moral high ground

get back to me when your type stops killing black people and firebombing mosques and then ill refrain from bullying your precious kanye

it's a _great_ album, get over it

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Houston-man-pleads-guilty-in-mosque-fire-10785703.php

Is it worth listening tho'

I just don't know how to feel about this woman

no, it isn't. it is the most bland music possible. even beyonce is better.

yes its a good listen, not aoty but still v enjoyable

Sorry.
It was me. I killed all those blacks. I apologize.
Now leave Kanye alone.

A. I've never even held a gun in my life
B. I'm the same guy as before who said I'm not into Kanye
C. Can you give me but one example of some alt-right whoever-the-fuck firebombing a mosque

>2025

Because she looks like a fucking ogre.

i can't wait

no she looks like a normal black woman

maybe if you left whitetown, iowa for once this wouldnt be that surprising to you

what's the difference?

Always has been.

She's a QUEEN.

>all of these 22 year old tumblr girls

She looks like a nice woman

it's like they felt obligated to give her AOTY because she got her feelings hurt at a concert

I mean, it's okay, a solid 6 that shouldn't be anywhere near an AOTY list.

Haven't visited pitchfork since that joke of a list. Feels good to finally not support them I highly recommend it.

that meme hasn't be relevant since rock died

White people aren't hip anymore. Get with the times gramps.

>an ogre is what a normal black woman looks like
I think I prefer to stay in whitetown, Iowa then.

Reddit comment of the day

which list are you talking about

>The assertion sits atop an essay that Solange Knowles wrote in the waning weeks of summer. In the text that followed, she recounted a painful, much-publicized recent incident: A group of women had pelted her, with words and then trash, as she stood to dance at a Kraftwerk concert in New Orleans

Why and how the fuck you dance to a Kraftwerk concert ?

stop trying to oppress us, white devil
we dance where and when we want

thats why I prefer The wire and Resident Advisor

>constantly sings about the colour of her skin
>getz mad when people acknowledge the colour of her skin

Are all neo-liberal child rapists this retarded?

>Corey Feldman and Kid Cudi: Speeding Bullet 2 The Core

But I want it now

>2025: Corey Feldman and Kid Cudi: Speeding Bullet 2 The Core

>Corey Feldman and Kid Cudi: Speeding Bullet 2 The Core

This will be the logical conclusion of music as a whole

The concept reviews they used to do were largely atrocious, but that Tool review is hilarious.

Underrated

lol, dancing to Kraftwerk.

It is in trouble now that conde nast owns it. I watched the Vogue series and it was apparent that Conde Nast were stifling the creative, the exec had no real flair but acted like a visiting queen and killed a good cover.

Simililarly, it is a worry things like Time Inc, they buy up NME , and IPC, they get bought out, they fet sold off

the poor old magazine stands 0.5% in that one, dunnit?

>buy a photocopier

Why are you assuming everyone here politically identifies as alt-right? Fucking faggot.

I only heard 2 albums on their top 50 this year.

Can Sup Forums guess which ones they were?

remember, it's also racist to shush black people in movie theaters.

if you want a seat at the table, behave like you don't need a high chair

shut I#up the pair of you

nicolas jaar and radiohead or huerco s

bruh are you literally getting triggered and favoring feelz over harsh facts on Sup Forums

Is that poor grammar intentional? I thought she was supposed to be a good lyricist

ebonics is actually respected as a dialect of english, so grammar has no bearing on anything a black person writes. but if a white person writes the same way it be racist n ignant af tho

there was nothing racist in that incident though
she was being a bitch and she got called out for it