Tfw liberal PC brainwashing makes girls hate you for literally anything you say

>tfw liberal PC brainwashing makes girls hate you for literally anything you say

You're autistic
Just holy shit man.....

lol ghetto memes are just shit for cringey ass honkeys and a few oreos

What the fuck are you even saying. Go outside dude seriously...

I heard a ton of SJW garbage out of this girl last night that didnt even go to college

Nah she hates you because you're a faggot autist

By literally anything you mean sounding like you have big ass burgers

Only autistic children belittle the struggle of the proud black man. You should feel sick. I'm contacting the mods, this sort of intolerance has no place on Sup Forums.

What am I reading

What the fuck are you evin saying you dumb cuck
Look at that unessisary bullshit wtf were you thibking i hope she fucks your friends now

It is a comedic, belittling comparison of a children's character's plight to an ongoing, real-world social issue.

how did none of you cucks pick up on the joke

>world social issue
Just America's problem

I am expecting her boobs in this thread...

He doesn't mean world as in a global issue, he means real-world as in real life you fucking downy.

"Home" should be "him," btw. Autocorrect

It's not like that, but OP is acting like the antisocial 12 year old chubby cousin who thinks he knows everything, sets fire to small bugs, and checks out his older sister. I know I'm rambling here, but basically the dudes a fuckin autistic neckbeard who thinks that a paragraph on the social implications of Kermit being a ghetto meme tinged with something that sounds like racism to someone not studying every word is a good paragraph to text a possible fuck.
>TL;DR: user is retard who needs to go outside

I'm pretty sure everyone picked up on the joke.
It just isn't funny. And not by a 'hurr durr it's offensive' standard. The humor is just shit and you look like an autist who belongs in a cringe thread.

>not studying every word is a good paragraph to text

>2016
>Having ideas that need 2 sentences to convey
>Being this Einstein
>Nerd probably knows what the word "apropos" means

The run on works you shithead;
What the fuck do you mean by "being this Einstein"; is apropos a greek city or something similar to appropriation?