Anyone like this little whore? Her name is Kylie

Anyone like this little whore? Her name is Kylie.

>Anyone like this little whore?

Nope.

Get that hideous black shit out of her skin.

Then, maybe.

lol what?

Go on

eh l'd fuck her

keep em coming

yup

nudes?

tits or gtfo.

Sexy little slut huh?

we need em

I'd give her my 2 and a half inches of disappointment .

fuuuckk i need to fuck her

In fact im actually alittle mad that I can't. Who is she, hook it up? I'll rim job the hell out of her

Uh-huh.

She's young.

Her tattoo says, "I AM A BADASS. I AM A BADASS."

It will be screaming that on your wedding day.

It will be screaming that as she tells your parents that she wants to marry you.

It will be screaming that as she holds her newborn daughter.

It will be screaming that the morning after sex, every day, for the rest of your life.

The problem that *her body* is the thing that she needs to express every emotion that she will ever feel for the rest of her life, many of those emotions being more nuanced than screaming, "I AM A BADASS. I AM A BADASS." at the top of her lungs, forever.

without a doubt

Starts as a 7...
minus 1 for being a selfie-taker
minus 2 for the trash tattoo

She's a 4. Would not glance at.

The word you're looking for is "girl".

Great hips

You're taking 2 off because she takes selfies? My god you're retarded. Emily Ratajkowski takes selfies and there's no way she's anything less than a 10

You and me both. I'd love to just bend her over and rail her from behind...as she moans "it hurts daddy"

hes taking one off due to selfies. My god you're retarded.

smacking her ass having her beg for more

Absolutely love that idea.

+1

i bet her ass is heavenly

You take her mouth and gag the little bitch as I pump her tight pussy full of more cock...

giving her the occasional smack as i throat fuck the slut

Any of her back?

Want her to sit on my face till i suffocate

Oh it is

you seen it or fucked it?

Yes be brutal when you use the little slut...she'd be such a perfect sex slave.

dear god, it's perfect i've never seen an ass so heavenly

it's perfect i've never seen an ass so heavenly

Fucking lies

bet the slut'd beg for it, begging to be used and filled

I wish I had better pictures of it...
Yes she's been my friend for awhile, I always used to watch her ass in Highschool...She probably wouldn't at first...at least not until after the first few times we use her.

She has the cutest little voice too...ugh she'd sound amazing moaning.

damn now i need to hear her moan.

you think you'll ever get her OP?

I'd love to watch her get fucked before I fuck her too...or walk in on her boyfriend fucking her and then force her to gag on my hard cock while he continues to fuck her...

Possible, she seems pretty happy with the current goofy looking fuck she's with now though lol

sounds fucking perfect, be even better to get it on video or something similar

bes of luck to you

Exactly...especially if he treats her like a whore...watching her have her hair pulled and him smacking her ass...just being railed...

I'd love to spread the whore out on the bed and spread those legs...slide her panties to the side and fucking drill her. With that skirt on...telling her to take daddy's thick meaty cock..

Thank you!

would you cum in or out? i'd cum on her face and make sure she'd keep it on allll day

Fill her pussy full of cum, then pull out and have her suck me...gagging on my cock as I fuck her face...until I start filling her mouth with cum...pull out and put the rest all over her face too...

even better, would ya let her wipe?

Not until I've seen her get fucked with my cum all over her face...

damn she looks like such a teasing whore in that pic

You fapping/saving her?

I just wanna tear off all her clothes and treat her like the whore she is. Just dive into her ass dry and fuck her hard. Make her scream and moan. Then cum in her ass and make her walk around the entire day with my hot cum dripping out of her.

both, gonna fap to her regularly now

Fuck yes...her crying mixed with moans as you anally rape the bitch...fuck I'd love to see that...

Awesome...you must really like her then huh?

And the little anal slut would love every damn second of it. She'd be crying, her makeup starting to run as I use her tight ass, and she'd start our begging for me not to, but soon she wouldn't even care and would be begging for me to fill her asshole with as much cum as I can shoot into her.

no doubt bout it OP, i could die happy if i saw her nude

I wish I had some man. Her ass far right...from back in HS.

What a dirty little worthless slut, she belongs on a leash.

Damn even then it's amazing; never give up OP. You can do it

I could just take her slutty ass while I wrap a hand around her neck and pull her back towards me, or have her sit down on my cock and pop it into her asshole. She's probably small enough that I could left her up and down on my cock and pump her full of cum, then just switch holes when I'm ready to pump her cunt full.

Fuck that's hot....she is tiny and should be used just like that. Ugh I'd spend an hour at least torturing the bitch while she's tied up...spanking her until her ass turns red...using a hitachi vibrator in her tight cunt until it's raw...

Double team the little slut. While I'm fucking her dry ass raw and into oblivion, you can work on pounding her pussy. Of course we can't go straight into it. Maybe tie her hands behind her and you can lick her clit while you vibe her before going to pound town, and I'll shove a buttplug in her, still dry, and slap her ass until she's crying while I twist and pull on that plug.

Ugh exactly what the slut deserves...as she cries and whimpers...asking us to please stop and that it hurts...I tell her to shut the fuck up and take her punishment like a good whore.

You seem mad.
I guess it's because she reminds you of your mother?

Did the little slut make anyone cum?

There's got to be a lot of samefagging going on in this thread because even Sup Forums can't co-ordinate autism like this.

Jesus, user. Just go back to sniffing your mom's panties and quit doing this cringe-laden shit

You'd love to fuck her too.

72 replies, 11 posters.

That's an affirmative on the same-faggotry, sir.

If only it was

Sure, but it aint gonna happen as I likely live thousands of miles away.

Therefore this thread is worthless without nudes.

Firecracker

You want nudes lolol

...yes

Post them if you got them, faggot.

Angry you are.

Yes please

Well?

Wow, you really feel strongly about a tattoo on a girl you don't know

Obviously OP is too busy sucking cocks to actually speak to this girl, let alone manage to convince her to send him nudes.

No. I think she is the devil, look at her eyes... God damn...

Have fun lol

BUMPolero

SAVED FROM PAGE 10

POST NUDES, OP

such a cringey thread

More?

Id fuck her.

If you had a tattoo, yours would say, "I AM AUTISTIC"

We're up to 20 posters now, OP. And you've stopped doing the horrendous cyber-chat with yourself - well done.

Seems like a good time to settle the debate about whether you've got any nudes to post or nah?

Roll

Detroit girls always have hot feet. This was no exception.

Is anyone still here?