I feel guilt Sup Forums, something I never felt before. help me stop it

I feel guilt Sup Forums, something I never felt before. help me stop it

What have you done, faggot ?
>the anime is Parasyte in case anyone is interested, worth watching.

That shit eats you alive stop it right now, and of it is about a girl you "mistreated" is worst

I used girls for sex, company and gifts. Something I have done a lot before. I meet them, they fall for me, I use them get bored and move on. I feel guilt now though. I have been throwing up because of it.

You can still change you know. There are of course who are gonna people who hate you out there but the point of life is
to continue. Good start is getting a hobby, something to occupy your mind so you don't dwell on events that caused guilt.

>dubs of truth

Well, if you play with people's heart and break them because you're a bored summer kid then I hope you'll never find happiness.I hate people like you

You are not guilty. Solved. If you want to respond to me, you are uncurable.

Just get them off nicely, tell her it is because you are a pig, and you can't be long woth one, so she must leave so you don't break her heart, make a small present, and move on. You don't need to feel guilty, you both had a good time and it had to be over at one point.

I dont know why it is affecting my health. Being around these girls makes me nauseous because of how much affection they have towards me and how little I care for a relationship with them. A hobby does sound like a good plan though

I get bored a lot, I doubt it is affected by summer.

Do you even love women, faggot? Seriously, choose your women better. There is no need to use anyone. The pleasure you get from à fulfilling relationship is a gift. Best treasure your gf if you think she is worth it. Otherwise you both are losers.

Thats another thing, I tell them that I dont want a relationship with them from the start. They shower me with gifts to try to keep my interest in them. A reason I never felt guilt before because they were warned what they were getting into

How do you pick relationships? Im curious because maybe youre right. Maybe I am horrible at picking women

incurable doesnt sound good

Why do they buy you stuff ? Do you prétend you have nothing ?

So
> no guit
Ready.

Well what attracts you in women? What do you value in relationship? You can choose someone attractive and yet someone with a conversation or someone gentle...

I think it is because I tell them from the beginning that I get bored easily and they shouldn't expect a relationship to develop from our interactions that they feel they have to find ways to keep my attention. therefore, sex, gifts, and sometimes even money.

What made you change into change into feeling guilty? You did give them a fair warning. Here btw

I pick interesting, intelligent women who I can have conversations with that give me mental stimulation. They also have to be attractive to me. They eventually get predictable to me and I leave

Err doesn't make sense. You tell them you don't want à relationship and yet they buy you stuff? I guess you rock their socks off cause I don't know many women who would just buy stuff for a man not willing to get serious.

I honestly do not know. I threw up a few times this week and I thought I was just sick. However, its gotten worse that even thinking of these females gives me chest pains

dat 666 doe

I have gotten compliments about my sex performance. I know how to please them sexually and I enjoy how I affect their emotions, whether theyre negative emotions or positive. I like knowing I have that power over them. I dont know why they get attached to me. Maybe daddy issues?

here again. Again. It seems you are dwelling over these women that brought the situation upon themselves. I also have a bunch of general questions. Did these women seem suitable to your standards? Was most if not all women a One-night stand situation? Is this gift recieval currently going on? Because to me it just seems you have a bunch of clingy women on your back trying to guilt you into dating them.

They seem suitable enough to fuck them once in a while and spend my time with them. I have completely different standards to become interested in dating someone. Some of them were one night stands, those usually dont turn into a hassle. I am still currently getting gifts. One of them spent around 100 dollars on me for my birthday today, which included a full tank of gas so I would visit her and celebrate with her. They could be considered clingy in the fact that they will bring up how much they like me or are attracted to me. They hope to change my mind about a relationship with them. What do you suggest I do?

I suggest you be completely clean with. Being guilted into a relationship is like being held hostage. If you don't want to be with them then there is no need to be involved with them at all. There is nothing to feel guilty about user if you tell them what you want; I assume you want them to leave you alone. If you confront you can overcome.

Fixing guilt is easy.
Do something worse.
When you start feeling guilty about that instead, do something WAY worse.
It's a series of escalations that will make you forget about the trivial shit you did, because the next thing you do is so much more fucked up.
Eventually, you will become numb to it all, and escalating the horrible shit you do will no longer elicit any reaction.
That, or you will murder the world. So,win/win.

does that mean no more sex? or just cut them off after a one a one night stand? I am a sex addict, so not having sex would be difficult for me

>I'm a sociopath who needs to go to Sup Forums to feel validated about my emotions
>Let me brag about all the ways my imaginary women desire me and how I just use them

This is some serious cringe right here Op. How abouts you go find a girlfriend instead of living some fantasy on the internet that you're some top alpha bitch magnet with no emotion. KYS.

I think its funny how people define sociopathy with lack of guilt. There are other mental/personality disorders that include lack of guilt. That is why people will get diagnosed with different labels, because so many traits overlap

what do you consider fucked up?

Just tell 'em what you want.

I do tell them what I want. I just want sex from them, I don't date. I even tell some of them that I have multiple partners so they do not expect our interactions to lead somewhere.

maybe, eventually, ill get bored of feeling bad. Thanks for the advice Sup Forums