Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread Learn Japanese Thread 過去ログ desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dU4lYcN6zEY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/リヒャルト・クーデンホーフ=カレルギー
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

せx

オーケー・テンプレートです。

fucking cunt
shit template for shit swed

なんで日本人はこんなに助平ですか?

Hate to break this to you, but no one wants to see the 100 most common words in Japanese

Get rid of the Sup Forumsdjt anchor, we don't want them on this board. They must go to /jp/.

I wouldn't mind seeing the most 100 common words but I also don't mind your OP. It's just an OP, you have to try really really hard to fuck it up.

I seriously doubt that this thread will decide where they end up

The color bro
It's a e t h e s t i c

/jp/djt doesn't even let you talk about JET, it's strictly "what are you reading?" "what have you learned?". In essence that is what /djt/ is but I believe there should be more freedom to talk about things related to the study of Japanese such as programs like JET without getting your posts deleted by a mod and people telling you to fuck off to Sup Forums.

/jp/ would be the ideal place for /djt/ if the people weren't being autistic over there.

>同人

日本ではサークルの友達とそうな漫画を作るのが大丈夫だ

This one is s y m m e t r i c a l

this one is g r e y

hmmmm
very poetic

jp is a code word for autism, just like djt is a codeword for eroge

and this thread is gay

>just an OP
セイクレッドジャパニーズトラディション
コミット数独

/djt/ is for study tips and progress-sharing. General Japan discussion belongs here. If it goes on /djt/ the thread is literally just another general like this one, since we already talk about language and study. There's no reason for /djt/ to exist on Sup Forums. There is a reason for there to be a separate language-learning thread, though; this thread has a focus on discussion and practice, so especially beginners won't derive much benefit from it. But they should just go to /jp/djt.

that still the best your unemployed ass have to spend its days.

he is a kock in kanada now

desu now that blackie mentions it the greentext in the other template is pretty aesthetic

ALT teaching programs are study tips, they're the easiest way to get yourself into the country for prolonged immersion. /jp/ still tells you to fuck off though so here I am. I'd like a merge as much as the next guy but not if they're barring off related topics like that.

>2017
>not using Sup Forums-x
literally why

explain how im going to a firmafest ikväll då din jävel

ha en trevlig kväll

I don't know, by car?

Thanks for the tips. I'm looking at ECC and AEON. They seem reputable enough. Sucks that JET has the best benefits, but hey, can't be picky now.

私は寂しいです。 大変に寂しい。

AEON doesn't pay for your flight but they do help with your apartment as well as give you about $700 for flights once you get there, which can be used for your flight back I guess. They say you should have about $4000-$5000 dollars before you apply, so you can fly to Japan and still have enough money to live before your first paycheck. AEON is also the one I was talking about that has a monthly application rather than a yearly one.

ECC I don't know about.

One of them I can tell you not to do is GABA. It's an Eikawa that doesn't pay for anything and you're putting your neck out since your pay is very fluctuating (since it's eikawa and not ALT).

Good luck, user

I used to use the extension but the in-built stuff has all the options I can ever be arsed using, so now I don't use an external one.

>ALT teaching programs are study tips,
Saying "go and get some immersion, the JET programme is a good option" is a study tip. Telling someone how to apply and what to say in the interview is not.

>they're the easiest way to get yourself into the country for prolonged immersion.
>he didn't go on exchange as a student
Missed the boat.

>I'd like a merge
If you all just move there and keep on posting whatever you think is appropriate, instead of giving in to autistic shitfits, they will yield. Problem solved.

僕も。
一緒に寂しいならどうですか

how many of you are actually hardcore japboo?

i mean, wanting to be here like a year as an exchange student or a working holiday participant is not that hardcore

but when you want to be here to live some significant amount of your life, including getting a job, getting a degree, or even making family and living here, that should definitely be hardcore

is this kind of user even exists here?

>Saying "go and get some immersion, the JET programme is a good option" is a study tip. Telling someone how to apply and what to say in the interview is not.

I never said what to say in the interview nor do I have the authority to since I never got an interview.

However I disagree with the essence of your argument here. Take this as an example:

>Saying "go and use a flashcard program" is a study tip. Telling someone to use anki and what deck to use is not.

I'm hardcore sometimes

o-okej jag s-ska

depends on how recently I fapped

Anki contains actual Japanese language content.
The application process for JET doesn't.

hmmm makes me to ponder

I'm pretty hardcore. As for making a family though, it appeals to me but it's not like I'm specifically hunting Japanese girls.

Not only do I disagree, that's just plain wrong. JET expects you to learn Japanese during your stay and offers (I think free) classes. Many, if not all, ALT programs expect you to learn Japanese during your stay. You will work for schools (duh) that will often times tell you to study in your free time and help you with your questions. So saying that working in Japan as an ALT is not Japanese language content is just plain wrong and is an ignorant thing for you to have said.

I've been on exchange twice and have been strongly encouraged to look at getting in to post-graduate study and academia over there. It's something I'm seriously considering, but I don't know if it'll eventuate. In my view, it would be a shame to have spent time in the country and learning the language, only to never need it for any productive purpose.

According to your standards, since I'm interested in getting a degree and potentially a long-term job in Japan, I'm "hardcore". That said, I wouldn't consider myself a "hardcore japboo" (or any kind of "japboo" at all, actually).

Are you sure you should be studying a second language? You seem to be having plenty of trouble with English as it is.

I would like to go on an exchange student program or even try living there for a couple years, but that's something I would like to try in any country to be honest. Now if we are talking about staying indefinitely, I think I would prefer some European country...

>making family
This is already hardcore for me even in my home country.

when I see pic I'm HARDcore

How nice of you to have tried to attack me personally rather than honorably defend your opinion.

Explain how my English is bad though, since we're on the topic.

You failed pretty badly at reading comprehension. I'm not making a personal attack; I'm telling you that you're not even dealing with my position.

hmmm
very correct

Anyway, as to your comments about studying while on JET - yes, you can study, but any questions about this will be more concrete than "tell me how to study on JET". Once you're actually studying, the fact that you're on JET has nothing at all to do with learning content.

You told he by way of personal attack. Rather than explain my mistake in comprehension you decided to say that my English sucks. Thank you for your time, have a nice day.

If you can't be bothered reading what people write before disagreeing with it, don't expect them to be bothered writing anything nice for you to read. It's a pretty simple matter of reciprocation, mate.

hope スウェーデンヒルズ can keep you hard

Tons of JET or ALT are there in Japan. Almost we have one JET or ALT per school, but why is it rare for us to see their post in this thread? Their work is too hardcore to find a spare time to post here?

bet they are on reddit or normiebook

I thought people who want to become JET are all weebs who prefer Sup Forums than the others.

tumblr and reddit also harbor some solid amount of weebs iirc

dunno for normiebook tho

日本に詳しくない外国人を募りたいと思う。
多分、まだ本当な外国っぽいな人だからと思っている。

I want to go abroad someday.

今度はカナダにいるのか
旅人だな

I live here now desu

Same です

Why? Did you get a cutie from there?

よしっ、決めた
俺は今後俺ではなく、僕だ

no just for fun

>Why?
I deported him

You're a hardcore weeb elliot, stop the charade.

Do you have Canadian relatives, or perhaps a Canadian citizenship? For how long can you stay?

Oh yeah? Can you get a permit for me? :^)

>Oh yeah? Can you get a permit for me? :^)
post face (and ass if female)

working holiday visa, super easy to get

I want Japanese citizenship and to renounce my American.

Gaba says I need teaching experience, so I won't be doing that.

>posting my face in an anonymous guatemalan puppet making image board
Hell no.

kan du maila margot eller japanska ambassaden och fråga när dom ska få ut tummen ur arslet och fixa working holiday med Japan?

ja vad fan är grejen med det? både norge och danmark har ju

仕事いきたくねええええええ

Kontakta oss

Telefontid: Mån-fre 9:30-12:30
Besökstider: Mån-fre 9:30-12:30, 14:00-16:00
Se även: Ambassadens stängda dagar
Telefon: 08-579 353 00
Fax: 08-661 88 20
Adress: Japanska Ambassaden
Kultur- och informationsavdelningen
Gärdesgatan 10
115 27 Stockholm
Margot Wallström
Utrikesminister
Telefon (växel) 08-405 10 00
[email protected]

>GÖR DET

ska ringa margot sen, har henne på speed-dial

om du ljuger så blir jag ARG

(You)をおねがいい(´・ω・`)

ククク

はい、どういたしまして

:^)

You

me?

日本のアニメやゲームが好きだけです

ウィーアブー

no, not me but You

それもそうだけど、日本に住みたくないだけが言いたかった、オーストラリアくん

youtube.com/watch?v=dU4lYcN6zEY

in the case, it is 好きなだけ.
only like anime and game ≒ do not like other things

ちんぽ爆発

もう人生に疲れた
日本に住んで毎日エロゲしていたい

わざわざ日本に住まなくても、アメリカで毎日エロゲできるよ。

It' funny. :)

There can be such names in Chinese name.

頑張れ

日本ならもっと疲れる

チョコ足りないんじゃない?

サンキュー。「アニメやゲーム」の代わりに「アニメとかゲームとか」を言った方がいいと思うけど。違う?

what's happen

you are right.
but とか is a little casual, so if the tail of sentence is です, I think や is better in my opinion

Have you heard of this guy?
He is an austrian-japanese and one of the influential ideologist of the EU.

Here is a famous quote from his book:
>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/リヒャルト・クーデンホーフ=カレルギー

forgot to mention the obvious: he's also a jew.

Are all wmaf hapas Elliot Rogers tier