Hi Sup Forums, I'm making a simple rape simulator game...

Hi Sup Forums, I'm making a simple rape simulator game. Picking up python (inb4 shitty language) and thought I'll do it for the lulz.

Basic premise is that you are a creepy stalker/teacher at a local high school. Your targets are the students or other teachers.

What would you like to see in a shitty 2d, text/sprite based rape game? None of the 'falling for the rapist' shit. Thinking of adding in snuff elements, thoughts?

>inb4 autism, edgelord, v&, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

gaming.wikia.com/wiki/RapeLay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Don't like the game idea.

Do like the pictures you've posted.

I played a lot of hentai games involving rape and other stuff.

Firstly, get good images. Check some databases for complete cgs you like. You can also check sites like tsumino or sad panda and find a hentai doujinn you like, cut out the bubbles and effects and just use the images.

Important is somehow believable story. If you can fuck a girl in the open it's retarded. Girls liking the fucking after 2 minutes is retarded too. "aphrodisiac-drugs" are unrealistic too.

Depending on what you're into, I think people always like stalking, knocked out fucking, normal rape, I personally love blackmail. Also blackmail is easier for the reader, because it's not that brutal (I mean, rape is horrible. The fantasy maybe not, but real rape is not fun. That's the reason most hentais girls are either drugged or go crazy so they don't cry all the time)

I would try to make the protagonist begin with stalking, voyeurism, then blackmail and metro groping. Build the character slowly. Then proceed to harder stuff. Don't like snuff/gore personally

What about amnesia-inducing drugs? Some people are into the whole crying/scared aspect of rape

>"Make the game how I want you to"

Also don't go the teacher with students road. It's pretty boring. Students foing everything for good grades or not beeing expelled is judt not believeable.

Maybe the janitor. Or some random other guy.

Impregnation is always good. Forcing girls/teachers to take off clothes or go to school/work in slutty clothes is hot too.

>shitty 2d, text/sprite based
Please...please..pleeease...kill yourself!

He asked my thoughts.

It's HIS game. I just mention the flaws many games have AND mention my personal preferences.

>metro groping
Wasn't that the name of a band from the 80's?

There is a Japanese game called Rape Lay...
gaming.wikia.com/wiki/RapeLay

It is posted on Pirate Bay. I played it, and ended up deleting it.

This

Teacher-student is overdone and boring.

Amnesia drugs is okay imo. Sure, you don't have to write off the real rape. I mean just make it believeable that the girls isn't instantly calling the cops. By blackmailing (can be afterwards too), drugs, imprisonment etc. (or the protagonist is disguised)

Some kind of liquid ecstasy drug, is believeable. If the girls doesn't know after, but feels something is wrong (bruises, sperm in pussy etc that's hot too)

1/18

2/18

3/18

4/18

5/18

6/18

7/18

gateway

It should probably start off with simple shit....
>following them home without being seen
>next stealing panties from a washing line
>next.peeping through her window and jacking off. But every so often a car comes or someone walks past.
>next unlocking her security system by going through her trash or something
Something with a bit of playability and not just rape

9/18

You're a weird fucker. If I ever met you, id rape you for sure

I don't understand why the colors are all over the place

10/18

11/18

I have no idea, this one is the worst though

12/18

13/18

14/18

Stalkry janitor? Not OP but I like it.

I knew she was hiding a minge there somewhere

15/18

and rape her at her own home?

Hahaha look at this one
16/18

Sounds good, maybe the rapist can also collect panties as trophies of his 'conquest'.

17/18

18/18

That's all I got. Good luck with your game OP
I'm out

Thank you, not OP but do you have any other ballerinas / gymnasts? Am I fucked in the head for liking thin and flexible girls?

Make sure her family are out first kinda thing.
Maybe you can have a timeframe to complete the deed, during that time you can track their movements. Maybe one chick always takes a shortcut through the park after work.
One always goes out to a club and gets drunk
One is a spoilt student and there are close to no available rape times. Her parents always drive her places etc
Maybe you have to do something to lure the parents away.

I used to have this thing about contortionists. I spent ages trying to find a genuine picture of autocunnilingus. The conclusion I've come to, is it's impossible.. sadly.. But yeah, I get it

My wife used to be her schools star gymnast. When we were fucking regularly I used to try all sorts....then we got married

What about trying to keep her *really* quiet, while her parents are still at home?

There's something appealing about violating a girl under the nose of her legal guardians.

Impregnation.

Do it faget

That could be the last level.....sounds difficult.
How would you do it?

What's the best way of snuffing a school girl if you are going for it?

I guess strangle whilst fucking. You should have a fairly sizeable strength advantage.

>Tie her arms together
>Legs apart
>Stuff her panties in her mouth
>Proceed to rape her to your heart's content.

Yourself?

If you are a janitor, I wonder if you can kill her in some 'janitor' specific ways

>Shove a broom up a girl's ass until it ruptures her internal organs.

>Force-fed her bleach.

inb4 edgy

You sneak into her house and knock out each family member and tie them up.
Then the parents have to watch as you fuck the daughter.
The dad could be an ex boss or something

The headmaster fired you from your job as janitor because you peeved on his daughter.....thus starts the storyline