/dsd/ - Dungeon Synth December

>What is Dungeon Synth?
Dungeon Synth is a genre of music characterized by its strong use of atmosphere and melody to create a sonic reality usually pertaining, in concept, to the fantastic or historical periods. The genre draws influence from the Dark Ambient music genre, while encompassing musical structures that are relatable to medieval and folk music."

Wiki: dungeonsynth.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Synth_Wiki
Forum: dungeonsynth.proboards.com/

Best album Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

theancientbard.bandcamp.com/album/the-epic-tale-of-dorland-chapter-1
youtube.com/watch?v=aN5cbw10-QE
dwalin1.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-staircases-and-endless-corridors
youtube.com/watch?v=zYJ9AdsvAgk
youtube.com/watch?v=6mYfzf5O8QY
youtube.com/watch?v=lA10D0_9zko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wanna make a DS album just to go with this pic because it's the kvltest shit of all time, but it's copyrighted by GW and they have nasty lawyers

We should do a vote on DSAOTY at some point before the end of the month.

Also shame interest for these suddenly seems to have dropped off. Guess it's to be expected, though Sup Forums is moving much faster than it used to. Threads used to take a couple of days to die without bumps but now it seems it's only a couple of hours.

>Also shame interest for these suddenly seems to have dropped off
I only post in these threads when I'm listening to ds, which isn't always the case. I made a dc ep a few days ago though, so I feel like this was a successful dsd.

Link for the EP?

theancientbard.bandcamp.com/album/the-epic-tale-of-dorland-chapter-1

breddy gud
spooky intro

the horns on "an unwelcome guest" are way too farty

This is pretty good, although I tried to fall asleep to this the other night, but the intro spooked me

Yeah I have been busy and not posting so maybe that's it haha

There are tons of public domain art/illustrations out there. Its not hard to find a good one

Foglord - New Realms and Forgotten Lands (2013)

youtube.com/watch?v=aN5cbw10-QE

You can potentially edit it a bit? I'm not sure how those laws work but I don't think folks are after small timers

There were dungeon synth threads and some of them lasted a bit.

Oh you'd be surprised.

I don't want "a good one", I want this one

Dwalin - Hidden Staircases and Endless Corridors (2016)

dwalin1.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-staircases-and-endless-corridors

Well in other projects I've done I've used heavy audio sampling without paying and no one came after me so I figured it was okay. Different groups have different lawyers though

Dark Ages - Twilight of Europe (2005)

youtube.com/watch?v=zYJ9AdsvAgk

yes, and GW is notoriously lawsuit-happy, especially against small-timers who don't have a lawyer to back them up

Léonin - Messe du Jour de Noël (1193)

youtube.com/watch?v=6mYfzf5O8QY

Well you might be s.o.l. dude

Dungeons of Irithyll - Journey Through The Dark (Dark Souls Inspired Dungeon Synth)

youtube.com/watch?v=lA10D0_9zko

Pretty sure this has been posted every single thread dude.

I don't even get the praise.