I learned English

niggers

>Chinese

as opposed to what? sequential programming? lmao

hella fkin epic

How do you want your economy senpai?

funnyjunk 2k8

>mfw I get a (You) on /brit/

>Actually a fairly good guitarist and singer and I could definitely use that to my advantage and get laid a lot but I'm not going to.

me too

reckon being a male prostitute shouldnt be that hard

>when you're 12 and have a ps3 but are paranoid that your parents are monitoring what you're searching for so you search for something innocuous like "demotivationals" and trawl hundreds of them until you find this and then wank to it mercilessly
any1 else know this feel

the men from lake-town deserved some of the treasure from the dwarves but the wood elves did not

Your evil deeds have transformed me into the twisted wreck you see before you. But I do not despair, for I have also gained much power, more power than you could ever dream of. My revenge shall be swift and brutal. No longer shall your tyranny go unpunished.
Dentist! Prepare for combat!

>work tomorrow

I'm one of the top xylophone players in greater manchester

is that the fucking monkey guy from /fit/ who killed himself???????????????

Life is an ordering, selecting, coherence-making process. Life (evolution) behaves as if it were always aiming at higher coherence, i.e., higher intelligence.

The human increment accelerates faster than pre-human evolution because through the third, semantic circuit and its symbols (words, maps, equations etc.) we are able to pass information (negative entropy: coherence) from generation to generation.

World-wide wealth in terms of "Real Capital" (plants in operation, actual known resources etc.) has been doubling every generation since economists started collecting statistics in the 18th Century.

Where does this wealth come from'? According to orthodox economists it comes from land, labor, and capital. According to Marxists, it comes from land and labor alone, and the capitalist is a thief who has inserted an artificial bookkeeping system into the process. Both are wrong. Land and labor alone, and land, labor and capital together, can't produce new wealth if they are all organized by a fallacious idea, such as searching for oil where oil is not.

The real source of wealth is correct ideas: workable ideas: that is, negative entropy—Information. The origin of these coherent (workable) ideas is the human nervous system. All wealth is created by human beings using their neurons intelligently.

UH OH SPAGHETTIOS

9th january 2017 timothy byrne twitter check that guitar garden selfie check facebok that video i took my guitar garden selfie we're in high wycombe buckinghamshire garden's looking like this today looking like that out there new plant bears are watching that looking out that way got a new piano lamp it's quite nice lights the piano up well

>but at least we got our freedom
>there will be more jobs in Grimsby for englishmen
>look at this funny meme of Nige haha

ah yes, brexit

anger happiness. ah yes, great image

the abstract concept of "the economy"

TIME TO TEST THE SPIRIT BOMB

I didn't have internet access when I was 12 desu.

>engcucks and amerisharts don't realise the only reason their countries voted for extremist choices is because their people are poor as fuck with nothing to lose.

literally third world desu.

the utter state of women sharing these gay text images

>have to be in at 7 for an important meeting
>2 hour commute

>learned
That's American

I do prefer when the internet was less cynical and less self-aware ._.

dont worry lad, only 45 more years to go

state your name cuz

haha you're old and or poor

why is tim always speaking about the place he lives in

Wasn't funny until you mentioned the D word, at which point I let out a short chuckle. Well done mate, congratulations on the good post.

Why are these sorts of posts the most common on /brit/ in place of intellectual discussion?

>Exports are up
>car industry is on one
>tourists are flocking

Why didn't we devalue the pound sooner?

>Option 1
Remain as a barman in my small and comfy hometown, having absolutely no career progression and still living with my parents rent-free, but being able to pick and choose when I want to work and when I want to travel, and having lots of free time to read and spend time on my hobbies

>Option 2
Move to the worst city in the UK (London) for an interesting job that will pay £25k and give me good career options for the future, but be forced to live in a depressing houseshare with other 'young professionals' and become just another corporate wageslave for the next few years at least (at which point I might have enough experience to move to a better job away from London)

What do lads?

All they do is make me feel left out because I've never issued a dick appointment

She's probably 40 now

can you drag and drop a chrome tab into firefox?

Trying to learn Japanese as my 3rd language but no motivation desu

My kicks Louis Vuit
Bet you thought I was gonna say Kang
Jumped on the mic, flow's too deep
Bet you thought I was gonna say nang

need a bf

I learnt

well the light is clearly on

women who look like men that look like women really is patrician

doing a poo

get your dick out for the jans

Option 2 obviously you retard your parents will be dead soon and you can't spend 50 years working in a bar for peanuts

actually disgusted by these people (mostly females)

reddit.com/r/adultery/

don't think I like /brit/ anymore, can't seem to leave though

prefer women who have faces that look like they'd shatter from a single punch and are slightly out of shape tbqh

the latter obviously you clown

think about your future

obviously move to London

No

bit problematic

google flights makes you laugh sometimes

dicks out for harambe

>car industry is on one

won't be when we inevitably leave the single market

Anyone ever used a debit card? Seems pretty useless if you are eligible for credit one.

option 1 until your parents retire then explore a new career without your small mint

I like big-boned farm girls

What was the point of this exercise?

Greater London

>using the plastic jew

Option 1 seems fine to me

My philisophy in life is to do something you're happy with, no point breaking your back for the hope (((they'll))) throw you a few more shekels

dicks in for my bum

A high percentage of my posts later get fedora posted and I think that's very unfair desu

is a 1:1 (you) ratio acceptable?

are you a literal child

t. university of life graduate

>tfw atlanta
>tfw busiest international airport in the world
>tfw I could go almost anywhere without a ton of layovers

i do despite having decent credit, I know absolutely nothing about banking and money and shit.

Tits are too big desu.

doing a spy on the new neighbours
rude twats ignored my Christmas chard

People who say you don't need sex or relationships to be happy are ignorant assholes. Humans are a very sexual and social animal, we were not meant to live like this.

>not using the plastic jew
I still haven't seen the new £5 desu. Paying with card only and if some place won't take it, I go elsewhere.
Read T&C. Using credit card is generally better, especially when you shop abroad.

don't see how disliking cheating scum makes me a r9k (never posted there 2bh)

*tips*

april is the superior birth month

christmas cards are nonsense

two girls were talking about their vibrators in the kitchen in work today. might raise this with hr 2bh

how do you tell twins apart. have some in the family and it's getting awkward

if I had a genie give me one wish it would to be fluent in every language on earth

that would be sick Tbh