This album is actually godly, one of my favourites

this album is actually godly, one of my favourites

is there something wrong with me Sup Forums?

i don't listen to satanic music

get out dad this is my house!

No, but Let There Be Rock is better.

Of course not, pretty much every pre-Johnson album was fantastic

This one's probably my fave though

Bon Scott era AC/DC is GOAT!

My favorite AC/DC song is the one with the generic 4/4 drum beat and verse-chorus-verse-choru...

Oh wait, that's every AC/DC song.

>Touch Too Much
>If You Want Blood
>Night Prowler

best tracks

This

Night Prowler kinda makes me feel like a serial killer when I listen to it while driving at night >:)

i like you

nope. powerage had better songs but the production and musicianship on HTH is immense. probably the best sounding rock record ever desu. no other band before or since has that kind of groove but also rocks that hard. if you listen closely you can hear the tension and release of the guitars, it's really impressive.

You can get away with that if you execute on it really well.
Highway to Hell is a great example of really standard "hard" rock music of the era made really well.
You can only do that so many times though. So yes, they drove themselves into the ground by basically rehashing the same formula over the years.

Those early ones were nicely done though.
If someone wants to get into AC/DC, I'd tell them to go to Highway to Hell.

I can always stand exactly one AC/DC song per night. After that, I get physically ill.

that's called being a nu-male

suicide is the best treatment

There's nothing wrong with you. Just because you don't circlejerk the same five albums doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

Sup Forums quite likes AC/DC when threads pop up imo

just rarely happens

First cd I bought, definitely a solid album though I don't listen to it much any more.

If you don't think that Back in Black is their best album then you've got shit taste and I suggest the method of suicide to end your misery as fast as possible.

>anything ac/dc that isn't Bon Scott

kill urself my man

>m-muh dead lead singer!!

No my man, it's you who should kill himself.

This and Dirty Deeds yes.