Why are women shitty drivers?

Why are women shitty drivers?

Because you judge them by worst examples you culled from the internet

ahahaha fucking women making the land shift under them

roastie, get out

Driving in teh USA yest. On highway.
We were doing a nice clip no question. Traveling in the left hand lane. Often we would be behind drivers in the fast lane. These drivers some would pull to the right to let us pass and some would stay in the fast lane forcing us to pass on the right. Who were driving these cars? Women.

Since there are no girls on the internet it will be hard to get a good answer.

>▶
>File: women drivers.webm (1.36 MB, 636x352)-[Close]

just Russian fag

learn to use punctuation

Women never have to deal with the consequences of their actions.

Because a car does not equal a stove.

Why are men shitty cooks?
Why are men shitty parents?
Why are men shitty singers?
Why are men shitty managers?

but none of those things are true, kek

try harder cuck

Because machines do not irrational emotions.

Found the sjw

>eurofags
>"we are all perfect examples of humanity"
>this fucking shit

>Alton Brown
>lolwut
>Freddie Mercury
>Nick Saban

wtf even are you right now?

>men
>shitty
pick one

Probably American that just moved.

Nah brah.

Nah.

Fake. That's an iPhone message bubble on a old phone.

My best manager is a man. Also my best parent is a man. My uncle was a singer. And my favorite teacher in school was a man. Why am I gay again?

You need kahunas to do this properly, ovaries just don't cut it.

>being this retarded

>falling for dat bait boi

That's the greatest 53 seconds I've seen in a loong time

Low effort.

You just never know these days.

>A scene from Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

My is a good parent (meah) who cooks and manages. Singing however... not so much.

>being this retarded

Im literally a chef, father of 4 and sing in a band. Top cuck.

They wouldn't be able to explain the reasoning behind their actions even if there were some on the internet.

Captcha, pictures of cars

Nice dubs fag.

Thnx fag

>Gordon Ramsay

>Sorry your dad was so shitty to you.

>Andrea Bocelli

>Bill Lumbergh

>bill lumbergh
Mfw

Most high class chef's are men.

I'm sorry that your dad wasn't in your life

Because singing is a female thing, they have a better vocal range

All the managers I've worked under in my life have been men.

You guys are projecting pretty hard there. Mothers > Fathers. This is common knowledge.

Yep. I am projecting, I'm projecting that I had a stable family life and my parents never split up and I was brought up in a good household.

Like I said, I'm sorry if your dad wasn't in your life but it comes down to each person and their experience.

That explains why the black community is so successful......

Evolution, female brain is different then a males and lacks the spacial awareness trait.

Now women used to collect berries , berries are ripe at certain times a year, ever wondered why women are able to remember b days anniversaries etc

It dont stop at driving they suck at everything why they need us men to fix everything for them.

Fucking THIS

Yeah. They either turn out drug addicts like white people, or professional athletes/hip hop stars.

Bs

Men actually have a higher vocal range

Highly accurate.

>made to like like an accident
the perfect crime

New levels of autism. Don't be sad that you're a fatherless nigger. But chances are you won't be an athlete or a hip hop Star. I know this is earth shattering news. Please don't chimp out and flip any police cars, k? Good nigger.

I used to think it was a sterotype but when I started driving i noticed that when someone was doing some reckless shit 8/10 times its a woman

>implying reddit: the band had a good singer

How is this a womans fault?

You should learn to string together insults better, none of that meant anything because you sound underage.
Try again, and really, really apply yourself and try to make it hurt, as if you're actually mean and not just edgy

Are you even trying?

Haha k, nigger.

0/10
still nothing? what a waste of time. you would have saved yourself shame and embarrassment if you had just left instead of trying to get the last word.

this has to be a joke
Not that women drivers aren't fucking shit, the webm you posted. That person had to be on drugs or something...

True. You need a lot of commitment to do shit like that. I used to go enduro riding up in the Scottish highlands and you can't just fanny your way through that stuff, not really a gentle sport that can be done delicately

We don't breed them for intelligence

Im not trying to be mean. I know it feels that way because I'm being honest with you. Im actually a father , which is why you don't like what i say. It's not your fault that you don't have a dad. It's not your fault that you're a nigger. You won't be a pro athlete or a rapper. You aren't unique. Just get an education or learn a trade and be productive. I guess you really have to spell things out for these niggers huh guys?

I'm 21, a city boy, have only rode a dirt bike twice in my life, and this is pathetic.
I actually laughed so fucking hard at this, thanks Sup Forumsro

>being this drunk

All the best chefs in the world are men. And I can cook better than any chick I've ever met.

No, it's because you need two parents. One parent is better than being an orphan, but it won't get you far.

KYS

I think the point was you can't claim the mother is more important than the father because we have a community that is largely fatherless which proves the benefit and importance of a father's influence. We are what keep our kids from becoming entitled little mamas boy faggots.

how many invents cunts do?
some women are like niggas

Most of them need hands on teaching

Women are more likely to enjoy cooking at home, but men are more likely to become master chefs, at least from what I've seen.

10 hundred invents, that's how many.

fuckn' cancer
MODS

get back in the kitchen bitch, lrn 2 fuckin drive

kys

I never respond to these. That bitch is still alive.

wait which one is the acceleration again, fuuuuu

yeah I've ignored them all, and replied once to one where it said "if you reply, she WILL die" and she still hasn't. Fucking a I get so much money when she's gone

You're the cancer, you fucking retard.

>dat file name

how exactly do you know its a woman? nobody gets out of the car

as I was involved in a near-miss rta today I firmly believe that men and women are equally shit drivers - no exceptions

good thing that what you believe doesn't mean ugatz

checked

i wish i saved the garp, women have about 60% of all the accidents , but they only account for 40% of the the total trafic.

Women accident rates are a little less bad then nigger crime rates.

Literally the best cooks, parents, singers, and especially managers in the world are all men

>how exactly do you know its a woman?
>I firmly believe that men and women are equally shit drivers

nice b8 m8

Why do single moms produce shit tier faggot people?.