Hey Sup Forums i just moved around altoona, pa

hey Sup Forums i just moved around altoona, pa.
I have no car, and am a good 20 minute walk from anywhere with a group of people.
How do i meet people/ Does anyone wanna be my friends?

kik; some.guy.dude -hit me up, i got nothing to do.

You can't be serious? If so, time stamp or GTFO. Otherwise you're just trolling someone else.

Wrong board. Go here

>Call of duty poster
>Lonely
Why don't you just kill yourself because you'll never have friends.

Its zombies. Everything else about the game is shit.
Already over there sir.

coming with TS in a sec

there

Do you do drugs/wanna do some drugs?

You earned a bump for delivering, faggot. Don't forget it next time.

I mean, i probably wanna do some. Hit up my kik dawg.

Where is altuna anyway? Do you even live in a can OP?

NICE QUADS
Also, i live in a pretty alright room.
Altoona is a semi big city in centralish PA

What?

If you weren't in another country then sure i'd chill with you man, you don't seem that much of a fag
Here's your bump

Okay, since you delivered, I bumped your thread. Now I will give you some tips.

Join these free dating sites: okcubid and plenty of fish. Post ads on Craiglist. Assuming you have a smart phone, download the app tinder.

How fast someone sends you message depends on several factors such as attraction, how well you advertise yourself and converse, distance, etc.

Pro tip: craigslist has a strictly platonic section. You can find friends here. Who knows, it might become more.

Because you're without a car in a rural area, the internet is your best friend. Maybe someone will become your friend and give you a lift.

Good luck.

You seem like a nice guy OP. I don't think you're a faggot. I live too far away though...in JRZ

>Maybe someone will become your friend and give you a lift.

Hopefully

Thanks mang

my ex lived in jersey. Does it smell bad where you live? Newark smells like crap all the time

No, i live in south jrz in the pine barrens. Its beatiful. Mostly farmland and rural communities when you get far enough from Philly

>Update
This guy being a tease

OP bump.
Someones gotta live around here.

Really, OP, just walk those 20 minutes every now and then and meet real people face to face instead of the anonymous loosers that hang out here.

But the shit 20 mins from me is like a mcdonalds and gas stations, cant just troll them and hit people up there, its fucking weird.

I'm sorry but whats the issue with a 20 minute walk anywhere?
Get your ass up, show some initiative, become a less shitty person and thus a more desirable social connection, enjoy the benefits of friends. This isn't hard.

Then walk elsewhere. Unless that walk is over an hour quit your bitching. If it's over bitch a little to make the task slightly more tolerable but still fucking do it. If the hour long walk gets you still nowhere proceed to legitimately bitch unfaultably and use a cab.
Don't have money for a cab? Get a better job and don't bitch about not being able to get a job anyone can get a decent job unless they're mentally handicapped and even then companies have quota's to meet.

Refer to its not like i got a mall 20 mins from me, its literally like gas stations and shit, it doesnt help meet people by chilling at mickyDs or a gas station all day.

Well sorry i guess? im getting a job currently, and im trying to make something out of a shitty situation, stop being a douche

Altoona's boring as shit. good luck man

Seems to be how its turning out, not even any good tree. Take care fella

I just hate people who complain over small shit like that. Lets say a half decent bar is within 40 minutes, suddenly you have options AND you get some exercise but shits these days just go "nuuuuu thats so haaaard!". Again, short of that look up cabs and ask for fare prices before hand and plan accordingly. Hell this actually means you can get blasted and not have to worry about a DUI.

>what is public intoxication
you fucking moron

Maybe you could have some like empathy? instead of saying shit thats so obvious it hurts how about try to be understanding?
>i live where amish people live
>i have no car
>Live outside of city
>anything within 20 mins walking is like convenient stores

if there were a mall or something 20 mins walk away, i wouldnt even be on here.

Amish folk make brotier bros go work off that pussiness with hard work and chores.
Seriously though, grow a pair. Check cabs and make the most out of the excursion as you can if its expensive.
I save empathy for those that deserve it.