B&B pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7sGc_f8Q5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They first 2 are big guys, but they needed an bigger guy

literally DABID: The Character at this point

How do you still make Blingees? Site doesn't work 4me

Middle Mountain is the most misunderstood and complex of the Cleganes by far.

Who the FUCK is the second guy?

Conan Stevens > Hafpor Julius Bjornsson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ian Whyte

I mean, he's a good actor, but what the FUCK were they thinking?

bitch please. the rage in right mountain's eyes as he decapitated that horse was pure telekino

First time I saw season 2 I didn't even realise that was meant to be the mountain.

The first one actually looks like he's related to the Hound so it makes sense in that regard.

Unrelated, but I find Arya and Tywin's scenes really cute for some reason. Best platonic pairing in the series imo

No disrespect to Thor, but first hound was best hound

Lel yes, I did wonder if he had put two and two together, best scenes defo

but the left mountain killed the horse?

Left Mountain > Right Mountain > Middle Mountain
Middle one was the biggest miscast of the series

The face of the first two were more appropiate for the Mountain, but the size of the last is better.

The first recast was because the guy had some sort of role in the hobbit, I think, and there were scheduling conflicts.

He was the tallest, actually.

>Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is 2 years older than me

what the fuck man

1 >>>>>>>> 3 > 2. They realy fucked up.

Daario recasting was way worse. They couldn't get another smooth talking englishman?

Recasted Daario and Bloodraven too

You're fucking up the show with all these recasts

second is way better

You forgot the first cast of them

hes also a twig

WRONG

daario=euron

Keep it in one thread, newfags.

Recasting sucks but right >>>>>>>>>> left. I wish they could go back and edit in the new cast members into the old episodes. Shit's disjointed as hell.

ya but recasting midway through the show messes up everything. should've done a better casting job and keep it that way

what the fuck was wrong with the original mountain? the guy had read the books and actually sought out the role

But Euron's actor looks nothing like Daario.

>they got rid of this
youtube.com/watch?v=y7sGc_f8Q5Y

>yfw he shows up next episode.

>auditioned for big white orc from The Hobbit
>thought he got the part
>left the series
>actually got part for 2nd big orc

The only reasonable explanation is that Stevens leaving was unexpected and they had to fill him in last minute.

Thor is good but too babyfaced, not to mention he's supposed to be the Hound's OLDER brother. Conan was best Mountain, hands down

>And got cut anyway and replaced with cgi

Really don't mind this because the new one was better, but for fuck's sake at least try to make them look like the same person. Start off with no beard and long hair. Then gradually grow the beard and have an episode where he cuts his hair for some reason. Then my autism wouldn't trigger.

At least he was still paid for his work. Still must have sucked though

>leaves GoT to star in The Hobbit
>replaced entirely with CGI

First Mountain was actually a scary looking motherfucker. Third is huge, but he looks like a giant baby.

not that big of a loss tbqh, fight choreography has been absolute dogshit since S5

I liked middle Mountain. He actually looked like a creep capable of killing and raping baby boys.

3rd mountain can't fight for shit.

Watch the fight with the red viper, and then the one at the jousting tournament.

I'd take Conan Stevens back any day.

>people unironically saying that right>left

Perfect Mountain is obviously
Left mountain face/appearance
Middle Mountain voice/height
Right Mountain body size
That shit would be fantastic

If I didn't see constant /got/ threads I probably never would have known the second guy was supposed to be the mountain. Terrible miscast.

I watch got since beginning dont even saw first two

Middle Mountain is only 1 inch taller than left Mountain.

He was in a couple of scenes at Harrenhal in season 2. I think he plays Wun Wun the giant now.

Yeah, Hafthor is fucking huge but he doesn't really look mean at all. At least we only saw his face in like 2 scenes before he got zombified.

Should have stayed The Mountain. He fits The Hound perfectly this is SHIT

>when_you_cant_afford_eric_bana.png

Jon Snow killed Benjen at Hardhome. He was the white walker that attacked with the long hair. Do a screengrab of both side by side.

He's also played White Walkers

Don't forget about me.

And Tommen (who's current actor also played Martyn Lannister in Season 2)

That was the original Berric?

Thank fuck they recasted him.

Max is amazing though, worth the recast

This. The guy's a legendary actor, they were lucky to get him.

Haffthor could stand on your feet and rip you in half at the knees.

Haffthor can pick a thousand pounds of the ground
Bench press 600 lbs

Press a quarter of a ton over head

And walk carrying 1600 pounds of weighte

I only recently started watching it.
If someone had told me that by the end of 5th season I'd feel pitty for cersey, I'd have laughed out loud. Poor cersey... what has she gotten into

Why would you ever pity her? She's has been a cunt through the entire thing and everything that has happened to her has been her own fault.

I know i know... but still.... that walk of atonement though... i'mnot a sociopath. I feel empathy even and maybe specially for those who least deserve it.

But it was literally her own fault all that happened. I'm not saying I was laughing through the entire scene, but I can't feel pity for her at all.

Not him, but I hate the Sparrows more than I ever did Cersei. She's a cunt and all, but the Sparrows are a bunch of annoying holier-than-thou zealots. I just want to see them out of the picture already.

Right? He looks too intelligent to play the giant muscled up retard I expect in the mountain. The guy looks too off when you think of the mountain

>poor
>Cersei

my

literal

fucking

sides

It's more the fact that he was a complete lanklet

The Sparrow is a crazy fanatic, but just because I don't like him it doesn't mean that Cercei didn't get what was coming for her.

I know, I know... it's in times lile this thatwe actually miss Jeffrey or even Tiwin (i can't spell forshit). They would never allow this to happen to the family. That dumb fuck twink king, weak as my esphincter, let those religious bastards takehis wife and mother away and did nothing. Nothing! All he had to do was snap his fingers and problem solved, everybody dead. Weak fucker.
And my gay.... my little gay boy.... faggotry was the reason I started watching it. If they kill my fag i'm dropping this shit for good.
I haven't got to 6th season yet. Couldyou spoiler me? I love spoilers. What happens with the religious nuts? Please tell me they all die.

he's a kid that was never raised to be a king, the action of his dumb cunt mother eventually resulting in Tywin's death which made it impossible for Tommen to ever grow into a king that knows when to be strong and when to be gentle.

You can't blame Tommen for shit parenting.

Don't know why they even bothered showing him, it seems like they knew they wouldn't keep the actor

You're a cuck.

I seriously don't mind Bloodraven's recasting because they hired a GOAT guy.

He's great, but it still bothers me that they didn't even care enough to use some prosthetics on him.

He's supposed to be fusing with the weirwood, not just some old guy chilling in some roots

I'm just a person who doesn't like to see suffering of any kind, even when inflicted upon my enemies.

If you're to feel pity of someone, pity sansa.
Poor girl can't catch a brake from insane sadistic husbands.

You are literally brain dead. I didn't even read your stupid fucking wall of retarded text, I just stopped at your murder of the names. End yourself, cunt.

To be fair, Max is like 90 and is a big enough name that he probably chose not to do the prosthetics.

Well I'm sorry mister Grr martin, english is my third language and you can't really expect me to remember the correct spelling of the 69 characters names.

What did he mean by this?

Yeah, I can't expect him specifically to do prosthetics.

I guess I'd prefer a great actor with no prosthetics to a meh actor with prosthetics

egg on ur face
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

hafthor was just fucking around with him and conor kept throwing full speed gut punches. you probably rip conors arms out of the socket. he is too tall for conor to punch. he would have to just keep kicking his legs and trying to slow him down more and more. If hafthor got hold of him he would snap him in half.

Fuck off

Nah in a real fight Conor would murder him. That's the thing about big boys, they never have to learn to fight.

That was rough especially considering we actually saw the costume he would have wore had he not have been CGI and it was pretty based.

you really don't know what you are talking about.

>dexfags

>the mountain
>giant muscled up retard
Hello Dabid

That's the thing though, I do. A trained professional is going to beat a big motherfucker. Your reasoning is literally "Well he's big so he wins if he can get a hold of him" despite the fact that Conor McGregor knows jiujitsu. I don't think you really know what you're talking about.

danaerys is the face of the show for normies. she has white hair and has dragons. they would replace even tyrion before replacing her.

Son. What? Arya and the hound FTW.

Too many recasts show there's no planning behind the casting of characters in the series. I don't know why anyone would watch this shit.

>all these faggots saying new guy is better

da fuq? first guy was pure lust. he was already fucking dany when looking at her

Also, no-homo

As an actor probably, but the previous one actually looked the part, while Max just looks like any old guy

Other actor makes you think of the Raven, Max makes you think of Max. Can't immerse yourself with famous actors like that. Shitty casting.

>Other actor makes you think of the Raven
Makes me think of an even older Mister Miyagi stuck in a tree