Got several tinder matches somehow but I don't know how to talk to girls. Help?

Got several tinder matches somehow but I don't know how to talk to girls. Help?

>but I don't know how to talk to girls.

Don't worry, they are all bots anyways

this is true

Some have instagram linked those arent bots right?

ayy baby want sum fuk?

Too boring. I usually try to mention something in their bio. I also don't swipe right if the bio is blank.

I also have no idea how to go from tinder to inside her. Do you invite them to coffee and make conversation? I'm not entirely sure how flirt.

I assume this generally only works with less than or equal to 5.5/10. So fat chicks and maybe some butterfaces.

Maybe it works for higher numbers if you're some sort of Adonis.

Buddy it's really easy. They all like pick up lines. I usually say "hey I've got a great pick up line, it's about pizza." After I have their attention I say "ahh nvm, it's too cheesy." Or if they seem pretty cool from bio, I say "damn girl you're like a gorilla enclosure.." "I wanna drop a kid in you." You can thank me by posting future nudes you will receive.

How to start a convo
>Hi
>Hi
>Do you like water?
>Yes
>Me too
>Cool

top cake

I write a lot of poetry.
Chicks looooove poetry.

Some love poetry. None of them love poets. They'd rather suck on your dick than listen to some gay shit.

My man, they will do both.
Have you ever had a japanese girl suck on your cock whilst you sing the Pokemon theme song?

Faggot

hetero

Cocksucker

don't joke about harambe man, too soon

i'm also interested in this
they only seem to respond if you reference harry potter or the "bring me food" meme

fucking normies

You have to lower your IQ by booze or weed and try after that.

You never start with fucking Hey. Women will even tell you this themselves. On dating sites and apps they get hundreds of messages from guys saying just literally, Hey. You have to stand out beyond the Hey. Just don't write a fucking book expecting her to read it all right away.

Message her and say "If I show you my nipple and you laugh, you gotta show me your nipple." Then use a marker to draw a smiley face on your nipple and send her a pic.
Works 3 outta 4 times.

This. I have way better luck with girls on tinder when I'm super baked or drunk

Dicks out for harambe

be good-looking and let them do the talking
works 10/10

Don't even mention nudes or sex the first 2 weeks you talk to her. Tindr isn't a place to get a quick lay, it's for finding an other.

shit I must have been using the app the wrong way

phahahaa

If you want the girl to start the convo get on Bumble, not Tinder. Hotter girls anyways. All UniHoes

Tellin ya bruh. Make them laugh and you're in there like swimwear.

the fuck is bumble

Like tinder but for unihoes apparently

True

Bait? Or your actual opinion? I'm not sure.