I've got really small tits like her. It's not like they are small and shapely I'm pretty much flat chested almost...

I've got really small tits like her. It's not like they are small and shapely I'm pretty much flat chested almost. I have a nice body small waist big ass measurements bust 35, 25 waist, 40 ass/hips but my tits are just like ...ughhh...
I don't want surgery because I don't even like going to the doctor or under the knife for actual health oriented important shit let alone some cosmetic vain bullshit and I damn sure have more important things I'd Invest my money into ..
But is having small tits/flat chested really horrible? Do all guys prefer bigger breasts?
Big vs small and how do you feel about fake vs real?
Just want some opinions

post pictures for confirmation

Kek

no nudes and my tits are horrible in my opinion so I wouldn't do it anyway they are not my prized possession

I dream of such a body when i fap. Please post pictures naked or not and i'll fap to you too

This

Small tits are awesome. Just reading your measurements got me stiff, you sound very attractive. Fake tits attract the kind of guys who are into fake tits... which is totally fine if that's your bag. (Just hope you're into shitty beer and pickup trucks.)

It all depends on personal taste. Some people can't stand small breasts. Some people can't stand large ones. Some people don't give a damn. Personally, I like girls who are on the small side.

Maybe you have body dysmorphic disorder and your tits are actually great, how will you ever know if you don't post pictures?

I work out I'm in shape I have a toned stomach and arms which honestly I think makes it worse because I feel like masculine? If it wasn't for my ass and hips and thighs being so huge I'd probably look like a man because my tits plus my toned arms and stomach I don't know lol but I'm not really cool with plastic surgery too risky and I don't like surgery or going under anesthesia and being cut open

Love small tits. Hate fat asses. Love cute girl asses

Kek ...yeah I'm not into fake I don't knock anyone who does it I'm not big on going under the knife unless my life depends on it and I need a kidney transplant or some shit even then I'm going to be reluctant

Kek I have small tits but a big ass so not your cup of tea

That's good to know it seems majority of guys prefer big

I wouldn't worry about it. There are as many men and woman as there are preferences. I prefer small boobs. Larger natural breasts are usually weird.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

If you're white it's okay. I'm a white guy into white girls. Typical white girl things, they usually don't have huge boobs but it's the other physical traits that make me so attracted to them like skinny nice legs cute face straight hair ect. If you really want more I'll tell you just say so

No disorder just a mirror and reality LOL
I'm not being modest or like one of those teenage girls who need attention and knows she has a nice set and downing herself just because ...I look in the mirror I know what I have haha there's no denying it I'm pretty blunt and honest I'm not being modest or like an idiot teenage girl who calls herself fat weighing 110 lbs I know what I got

Gotta see em to be sure. Lots of guys like the small ones. But here on Sup Forums you know you'll get a lot of honest opinions. Timestamp those boobs

Yeah that's true I guess very true everyone has their preferences

I'm my opinion, size doesnt matter at all, i can see the beauty of a woman.And related to fake or real, i kind of prefer real ones, but like i said, it doesnot matter at all.

Kek
They're not nice but I'll show one with a bathing suit that's as far as I'll go

Nobody gives a shit. Pic with timestamp or go take your insecurities to >>>adv and stay there.

Small tits are hotter anyway.

Small tits are okay. Just post them and you will see.
Fight the fear.
It's always somthing with you grills, small tits, big butt, legs, nose, ears...
You always find something to shit about yourself.

fuck off bitch you know the rules

beta cucks all over this thread

Small tits are great
Now get on with it

If you are short and skinny small tits are awesome.
If not you are fucked
either way pictures

tits or gtfo

>>bathing suit only
>>no tits of any kind after nearly half an hour
abandon thread

No I'm not short Kek I wish I was I'm 5'7"
You can see how small they are

Kek hey whatever floats your boat

stop the kek and start using zozzle

need pic w/timestamp or fake is assumed

Dubs don't lie

>Update
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Hahahaha true

Checked

Okay, you are definitely exaggerating this

In other words OP is a trap.

This is a safe place. Post your boobs! You look hot but the swim suit is covering everything so it kind of defeats the purpose. I bet your boobs are so nice you just don't know it

If this is you op change that shit hair and get implants of your didn't have a nice body below your boobs you would be hot af

Checked

it's a trap! look at dem manly features!

Nice penis

Hmmm well assume it's fake I suppose I think I could choose a better fake though if it were I'd pick someone better looking than myself don't ya think? Lol

Ass over tits so you good to go when ass is 1A

Trips of truth. Timestamp, op. 'Kek'

My gfs are small i love it

FUCKING FAGGOT

The tits aren't what you should be worried about, it is your face and hair.

Don't ever do surgery. Body/ass over (big) tits any day. Fit girls with smaller tits are the hottest

Just give us the goddamn tits or fuck off

Lol I already said that but I'm not into surgery but yeah that's what I said

We assume you are a guy trolling. So either tits/timestamp or fuck off

Opinions will vary.
My opinion is:
- I would run away from a girl with fake tits
- big tits are nice to have
- if you are pretty, tits aren't necessary
- nice tits can balance some other lack

There are men who need tits to be big. There are men who need tits to be small. And there are men who don't care either way. You shouldn't worry.

Just find someone who likes you they way you are.

Lol I was in the ocean and the wind and sand and sun was blowing in my face and my hair was fucked up from the beach

i like'em smaller, dont worry femanon everybody have his own preference.

confirmed truth

Any guy who cares isn't worth it

I would be more concerned about that face if I were you

Fake is terrible. People who get fakes just because 'not happy' (not talking about getting implants after amputation for medical reasons) are terrible.
Lots of guys don't even care about tits. I mean, they like 'em but they won't judge you on them.

I agree with this guy. Deliver or fuck off op

Yeah I already wrote that I work out so I feel like it adds to the masculine look the lacking of tits haha

Puc w timestamp

I'm not a tit guy by any means. I'm not turned on by them, and don't spend much time on them. Oddly enough, I would never date someone who doesn't have them. Maybe I just don't appreciate things until they're gone.

>wasting dubs on bullshit like this

Not the best face pic I had sand and sun in my eyes while the wind was Blowing in my face but I just picked the pic to show the smallness of the tits

what happened to your face though? were you assaulted by a crab or something?

Cool story. Now show us your tits with timestamp or gtfo

Hey you are entitled to have your type regardless of how you look it's your preference

wont notice them when you're being bent over

that's a man. Hiding bulge, masculine face, broad shoulders, no tits. Probably ass implants.

LOL yeah I'm not a fan of my face in this pic combo of sun burn and extra beach shit making it like that I could post more of my face if I really cared to impress or prove a point but fuck it just picked the pic to show the flat chest

It's personality that matters. My preference has changed from small to big to small again depending on the girl I liked

LOL I already said I look masculine no my pussy lips are juicy can't help it almost every thing I wear gives me camel toe but I've heard the "bulge" insult a few times before haha

Guys think they want big breasted women but people who've actually been with them (unless they have a specific fetish) will tell you they are more trouble than they are worth.

Just be yourself; if somebody wants you simply for your tits then they are certainly not the kind of person you'd actually want to be with.

Small and sporty is the best. All others are not the best.

If this is a girl then I'm the fucking Pope

Those arms face and chest look manly as FUCK only thing that looks like a girl are those sexy legs

Still would not touch you and I'm INTO WHITE GIRLS

You're actually perfect, you can do more sporty things with small breasts and you still look hot with small waist and big ass, a lot of guys don't even look at breasts that much, including me, and just care more about waist, ass and legs.

You are a fatass with small tits. Get over it Titless McGee.

Yeah I guess it all depends that's true everyone is into their own thing

Small tips on girls is like being a balding man. Shallow guys won't give you the time of day. But as long as you are not fat most guys would dig it.

LOL my coworker said she is the Vice President of the itty bitty committee I told her I'm the fucking president but titles a mcgee is a new one I will use this

Titless McGee **

OP, there are a handful of guys who care way too much about tits, and then there are the vast majority of guys who realize that big tits don't fucking matter. Girls with a big ass, small waist, and flat chest I find way more attractive than any other body type, including chicks with big boobs, so seriously, don't worry at all.

I honestly think guys who are obsessed with boobs have some weird psychological issue where their brain is like stuck in the immature needy baby phase. Like they didn't get enough attention from their mom as a kid or they just never grew the fuck up.

You should post a pic that shows your body type, doesn't need to be nude or show face, just so we can see what you mean.

I have a small tip for you: stop making idiotic statements.

Yeah i got jail arms and no tits I've said this ...but I squat with the barbell and weight train to stay in shape plus no tits doesn't help I know I know lol

I think you're good. Not really my type, 'cause I prefer super skinny, but not bad.

this

op you are annoying as fuck

like the Sup Forums version of people who say lol in every single text message

You're fit as fuck which makes this whole thing fucking retarded because either
a. you know you're fit as fuck and are just an attention whore/fishing for compliments, or
b. you're one of those massive faggots who looks great but thinks you dont

either way go fuck yourself

some people have to work their asses off to not even look as good as you do, and here you are bitching about your body looking like that.

you're an asshole and I hope you get fat

I guess this should do ...shirts like that I wear to hide them or flatter them lol

Not really because I look like a fucking man so thanks but you're one of few who think that not everyone agrees my friend

And actually I was fat my whole life I was obese as fuck I worked my ass off still got a lot of work to do on my legs honestly they're Still fat

That's a man with a wig

Kek'd because it was funny. Stopped dead when I saw dubz and realized it was gospel.

ah so its option b

>I look like a fucking man

are you talking about your body? that is one of the least man-looking bodies I have ever seen and you're a fucking idiot if you dont realize that

if youre talking abotu yoru face thats different, but I still wouldn't say it looks like a man

but based on your pics your first step should be a new fucking haircut.

i mean seriously......what the fuck is that

>i mean seriously......what the fuck is that
kek this

op you arent from the u.s. are you, theres no way thats an american haircut

Just admit you're attracted to men already fggt. We're not going to bent to your view. Conform to reality