Tom Hanks the silly bastard, he's only gone and got himself stuck on another island

Tom Hanks the silly bastard, he's only gone and got himself stuck on another island.
Dubs decides what happens.
First five 5's will also count as dubs.
Any pics posted ending with 0 have the potential to get washed up on the shore for Tom to use.
Trips causes freak storms and fucks shit up.
How's he gonna get off this one?
Knowing you faggots he probably won't even survive the 1st night.
Or if it goes anything like the last thread I did he'll make Bear Gryles look amateur.
Also I missed a couple of scenes of last thread, I just typed the story and forgot the pic I'll try and be more careful this thread I also shouldn't have to rush so much this time because I've got some stick men in stock now.

You couldn't find a picture of Tom hanks and put him on the island?
>1/10
For putting in the effort of a nigger.

Castaway 2: Even Awayer

Wow Tom had some great luck! A helicopter happened to find him and take him back to civilization!

While exploring the island Tom finds a Stargate.

Here you ungrateful Sup Forumstard

Tom finds a dead body from the airplane crash.

He skins it and makes a nice vest then decides to fuck it and cook it

Tom builds a raft out of expensive luggage and sails home

A wild slowpoke appears

Tom finds a toolbox with a hammer and nails and a hand saw! Good job Tom!

Wilson animates from the sand, they hug it out. Wilson whispers into Tom's ears "why, why did you leave me in the ocean Tom?" Tom is awestruck. Wilson slaps Tom to the ground, takes off his pants and rapes him

Roll for this shit

We need this

Tom tries to make a fire and sets entire island on fire

Mark Harmon washes up on shore, unconscious but alive

Winrar?

He finds a sandwich the size of a hummer H1.

Also, a small ice chest with a bit of ice

Tom runs away into the jungle only to find a group of wild monkeys

Tom eats his own shit

While Wilson cleans himself off, Tom runs into the woods and finds a cave. Tom hears Wilson scream for him and goes in the cave

Tripsss

Wilson stop Tom screams jumping up "Look at the size of that mother fucking sandwich. Come on lets go you can finish eating my ass once I'm done eating that."

Tom and Wilson dive under cover and giant hummer sized sandwich is struck by lightning and disintegrated into a pile of mush by the rain.

the island begins to flood.

Wilson finds Tom who was earlier hiding after being raped. Wilson beats him a little and forces Tom to write "CUCK" in the sand.

Tom sees a flaming splinter of toothpick from the giant sandwich. Tom picks it up and it is big enough to wield as a knife. Wilson says "be a good boy and put that down Tommy". Tom lunges at wilson with the flaming toothpick splinter