If you want crappy drywall work, call this guy

If you want crappy drywall work, call this guy.

NYPA, faggot.

Exactly how crappy are we talking about?

Cuz im currently in the market for a crappy drywall, but i have prety high standards.

and this is one of the rare cases in which OP didnt even make a personal army request, whats up with fucking newfags trying to be so fucking cool and just repeating eachother like fucking sheeples

He is the crappiest drywall guy around.
If you have high standards for crappy work. This is the guy

Just because he didn't explicitly ask, the intentions were obvious, fuckstick.

Thanks. Got any references?

Not that im not taking your word for it, but i'd like to see some of his work before i give him a call.

Assumption is why you are on the shit end of the stick. Summerfag

Not an assumption, it's fucking obvious. Why else would you post a business card and say "hurr durr this guy sucks, call him lol"

Never once did he say to call him, you faggot

Holy fucking shitballs! Thats exactly the kind of crappy drywall work we're looking for. I'll give this guy a call.

Thanks OP!

>If you want crappy drywall work, call this guy.
>call this guy
>call this guy
>call this guy
>call this guy

Dipshit.

i'm just advertising for this guy.

Danny here, this is a failed attempt at revenge with googled photos and a bussiness card information, come on guys this is /b you should know better after all

How much did he charge. I'm guessing he was cheap, because OP seems like a cheapskate. OP probably wants top quality work for illegal immigrant day laborer prices.

>sniders
>illegal

I never said he was illegal. I said OP is expecting to pay this guy like he is an illegal immigrant but expects him to produce professional quality work.

>@yahoo.com

no shit

What are you on about you fucking spergball

Had you said shitty we'd have a deal going. Fuck you OP

OP here
he charged me 1500 bucks to drywall this room, and a small bathroom. I bought materials, his quote was for labor only.
I gave him 500 up front. (third of the job) he asked for another 500 a week in, i gave it to him ( my fault for not checking his work)
When i showed up at the job the next day, this is his work.

What did you expect vs what you got
Try to be more specific

/thread

Dan is the fucking drywall boss

he is hanging new drywall, he says he is a professional, he charged me professional wages. I expected professional results. These are not professional results.

Call the number and ask for the white grape drywall, put on vocaroo.

Obvious samefag

Double dub of truth and justice

You quoted one post, obviously it's samefag if it's only one person you fucking numpty.

obvious samefag

You are homosex

Also, saged

OP here
grape drywall is not me

Fuck you OP

You fucked this up yourself and are trying to blame a tradesman, a god among men if you will. Danny boy.

OP is Jew.

what's the problem op. looks fine to me.

"Hello, Im looking to get some crappy drywall done. Am I speaking to...

Dan "hold her tighter, shes a fighter" Snider
Dan "the hymen divider" Snider
Dan "ive had tighter" Snider
Dan "get in the van" Snider
Dan "cum inside her" Snider?"

how did i fuck up? some asshole writes grape drywall, and you assume it's me? like you assumed i wanted justice?
your just looking to degrade someone else to make yourself feel better. piss off douche bag

Problem. OP == filthy Juden.
Attempt to ruin a good man. A hard working man. A taxpaying god fearing American like Dan. OP is AIDS

To be fair the cut for that outlet seems pretty fucked. The rest doesn't seem too bad, from these photos

problem....newfag troll, assuming he has telekinesis.
solution....NEWFAG shut the fuck when adults are talking.

the rest is bad, because we had 12' long material, he but it all up, so there are seams everywhere. he told me he wanted the longer boards, because we didnt want to have seams all over the place.

I'm still confused why you're reviewing his services on Sup Forums of all places.

It's not 1996, teenagers aren't quite as willing to prank call random numbers anymore.

Calls someone a newfag, still has Firefox 'getting started' bookmarks.

Kill yourself you cunt

what does my web browser have to do with anything? trying to criticize does not prove any point.
your just upset that you auusmed, and made an ass out of yourself

Op tryin to advertise his business

>auusmed

Kill yourself.

Only a child would still have the default vendor bookmarks you tragic cunt.

Nope, a tragic juden rival trying to destroy someone else's business

Cuck detected

Or maybe some of us adults are not that concerned with small things like a bookmark icon on a tool bar.

Top kek

Cunt. It's not just an icon on a toolbar. You exposed how fucking stupid you are. What your setup looks like. That your open to tracking. The plugins you run.

You utter fucking moron.

If you own a home, and cannot do your own drywall, you are a slave to drunks and Mexicans, which means you are a fucking idiot.

Premium Zozzle

/thread

Cucked

This is a flip home. A hobby of mine , I can do drywall.

Except you can't, and didn't even try. Gobfuck yourself. NYPA faggot

And by the way... Drywall sucks!! That's why drunks and Mexicans do the job.
So you must be in one of those categories, if you do your own drywall.

so if your flipping it why the fuck would you out source work you're perfectly able to do? you're either full of shit or you hired someone for a dirt cheap rate to save some money and time and got shit work.

Drywall sucks. OP sucks at drywall. OP sucks at life. OP sucks.

OP

This x 1000. OP is a full of shit drywall fag trying to personal army a competitor. Go fuck your shitty bumhole OP

There you go assumption! You don't know what's going on, so you automaticity think I'm stupid.
Drywall is a nasty fucking job to do everyday, I CHOOSE not to do drywall because it is nasty. I hire it out to someone that is effiecnt and willing to do the nasty job.
This guy named his price, knowing I wanted professional results.
So because I vent my frustration to \b\ .
I'm a asshole.
Fuck you fag. Obviously using mommies Internet, eating her food. More than likely daddy isn't around, fucking food stamps fill your fridge ( paid for by my taxes) all the while trolling the new Sup Forums threads you just found. Making yourself feel a little bit better about the shit sandwich you call your life.

Lol

Will do, thanks for the tip.

i know right? I'm like, really dude? this is your work?

>I vent my frustration to \b\ . I'm a asshole.

Correct. You are an asshole.

Rages about someone making assumptions, replys with an ass laid of assumptions and insults. You stupid cunt.

i guess I'm just trying to speak in a language you will understand.

you both guys are stupid people arguing about stupid pointless shit

>> \b\

Seriously, being this new? Back to tumblr you whining pussy

you have brought to light a moot point

Yeah thats a pisstake m8. Shit quality all of it

English, Japanese, German, French. You'll be as tragic a cunt regardless.

In the time you've spent here complaining about this so called work, anyone over the age of 13 could have put it right. You're not interested. You're a whining little bitch

he got pissed when i said i wanted it fixed, started throwing buckets around. I kicked himm my job, and ended up fixing it myself.

oh buddy! you're so kind, thanks for the free advertising. Serious question, do you guys like the camo background or think its too much? I thought it was too much but the design people swore it would be perfect so I went with it.

Lol, exactly, typical Sup Forums, Rather than deal with the issue, complain about the fact there's an issue at all

> ended up fixing it myself.

Lies

I came in just to say that that is possibly the worst looking business card I've ever seen.

Thank you Mr Bateman