ITT god tier games

ITT god tier games

fucking pleb

Best Fable was the first one, that game was... well, it was something else. I felt the second installment was just trying to catch the magic the first one created, and ultimately failing to do so. Then third installment just delivered the final blow to a dying legend.

inb4 Dank Souls

> Fucking pleb
> Posts the most pleb teir rpg imaginable

Fallout 3
Earthbound
Morrowind
Secret of Evermore

CS 1.6
Dota1
Civ
SC Broodwars

kys fag

After all this time?

Always.

Makes me proud to be a nigger

Call of duty 2 nigger

Been playing for years and not quitting anytime soon. Games these days are fucking shit and not worth the premium prices they charge for AAA titles.

Silver. One of the best RPGs to ever be made.

mah nigga

Still play every ladder reset

Kek.

I agree though

Monica

WE WUZ KANGS AN SHEIT

>be me
>be Euro faction
>playing against Arab faction
>Earn muh sheks by abusing the save and gamble method
>Buy cathedral
>Research Crusading
>Summon Crusaders
>Deus Vult
>the feel of burning and pillaging Arab bases
>feelsgoodman

Bet half if you weren't born yet when this game came out.

I liked fable 1 better but fable 2 was fun as fuck with my Xbox live bros.

>complains about price
>buys the game over again every 4 months
>buys every expansion

It's not even fun anymore what's wrong with you

>March 31, 2000
you fail at not only posting an image, but doing basic math.

YASS

I would not say it's god tier but it was defiantly fun and VASTLY superior to 3 in every way (except for co-op camera)

how could you stand that camera? I tried playing this with a buddy and we quit after like an hour because that camera was so awful

My best gaming memories were playing WoW with my online buddies... raiding, pvping and all that jazz. If I were to play it again, it would be solely for the sake of nostalgia, but ultimately it would be an empty experience. My friends no longer play and the game itself has become another creature entirely. There is nothing there worth salvaging, just ghosts that are best left forgotten.

ITT : plebs have never played a ps1 game with 4 disks.

Bought the game when it came out and was really hyped but never came around to play it. is it worth it ?

So $180 a year isn't premium for a game?

hey Yahtzee

Secret of Mana

i have to restart and collect the best armour in the game and bring all weapons to 9/9

My niggas

i want too but my pc will lag hard and the fps goes down when some sorc casting an orb or so. how can i fix it?

these niggas know what's up

RIP bioware

10/10

It's beautiful

It's a proper sequel to Bioshock 1
Also the character of Elizabeth will melt your heart.

Piss on your pc gives it more flops and non-volatile random access memory.

I thought it was a bit of a let down, sold mine as soon as I beat story mode didn't see much replay value

>Kotor

Literally the one and only game I ever played until I fell asleep. It was and probably still is my favorite game of all time.

Ive only seen videos of her getting absolutely rammed with dicks thanks to Studio FOW

This

Dubs confirm

secret of evermore? wtf man, secret of mana is where it's at.

Don't respond like a meme talking nigge, you fucking poonjabi.

>One of the best games ever made,
>Easily the best side quests ever made in a game.
>immense replay value
>The MOST consumer friendly studio

Autism.

oblivion was one of the worst recent elderscrolls games. I would play Skyrim or Morrowind anyday over doing yet another oblivion gate that is exactly the same as the other 10,000 oblivion gates.

yeah hes just one of those folks that like in their early 30s or late 20s and they think they r the fuckin village elder.

Secret Mana my butt. That game is so much swaggier XD

20-8-5 8-15-12-15-3-1-21-19-20 9-19 1 8-15-1-24
Post this into another thread or you mother will die in her sleep tonight.

huh ?

My nigga. Used to go over to a friends house and play this shit. Had no idea what i was doing, spammed some waterfall dragon attack. Shit was cash/10.

Seiken Densetsu 3 all the way

>Fo4
>Skyrim
>Diablo 3
>Dragon Age
>Mass Effect

Some other games I can't think of at the moment.

as opposed to killing another shitty casual dragon that poses no fucking threat whatsoever past level 4?

Played through it 3 times, graphics still holds up because its just images. Just really sad the canceled Dragoon 2

Stupid people thinking Fallout 3 was better than fallout 2.

This guys get i t

Is it really better than KOTR though ?

>diablo 3

Not diablo 2? What has d3 so great?

nwn2 is superior

Heroes of might and magic 3. A game of my childhood, the best out there.

Tomba for psx!

Hard to say, I like both equally.

D3 sucks balls
D2 was the shit
D1 is classic and well crafted

Spent a lot of time on this game. Very good.

Ahhh...Broodwars.

Fuck yes!.
I loved that game used to have 3 brothers and a bunch of friends who played. Nothing like having some scrub accuse u of aa even though ur not. Then when he turns on aa u stomp is faggot ass, then when he calls in his buddies u bring yours and repetedly Nk them till they log.

muh nigga

For me it was playing online with other people, I really enjoyed it, at least until all the cheaters ruined it.

jedy academy is better

HK-47 is still one of the best characters in any videogame

>No one mentions mario party

The fuck is wrong with you cucks. This game (on n64 btw not the autism gamecube games) is legendary tier.

Fable is the most overrated, over hyped shit tier series in vidya history

But it'll be ok when they FINALLY make the fourth one instead of dicking around with spinoffs, it'll be amazing.
>ohwaitbutno

Fallout 4
Fallout NV
Fable
CoD WaW
GTA IV
Civ

I'm lucky enough that I never played it 100% the way through. So, some dreary day, I'ma steal a PS1 from some kid, get the game, and play it through. This game is probably the reason I love vidya and dragons so much.

Fuck ya dude HK-47 was the shit

not posting the best one.