Which one is the best part to live in

which one is the best part to live in

also pot regions of your cunt

>New York
>New England

>North Dakota and South Dakota are collectively known as "the Dakotas" and not "Dakota"
you fucking retards

Pacific Northwest seems to be a good area to live desu. We never heard about these states.
They seems to get good nature and good level of life. A good balance.

>New York
>New England

this

>meth
>high cost of living
>tight job market
>people living paycheck to paycheck to deal with rising housing/rent
a n y m o r e m e m e s ?

>Nu-England

did you know they speak dakota in dakota

Don't hear about them? They are highly memed and getting flooded with transplants

You can just lump in Texas, California, and Colorado with the Southwest

I live in Georgia

Its okay

1. The Rocky Mountains
2. New England
3. Colorado
4. Alaska
5. Southwest
6. Dakota
7. Mid-Atlantic
8. Upper South
9. Hawaii
10. Deep South
11. Texas
12. California
13. Florida
14. Puerto Pobre

Honestly I don't know anything about them, I just saw a documentary about nature and it was near the Canadian border, there were comfy villages, landscapes etc. I never been there irl.

Pacific Northwest
Rocky Mountains
New England

Anyone who says anything else is a nigger and shouldn't be trusted

You are a stupid faggot, OP.

6.5 Pacific Midwest

>getting flooded with transplants
W-what do you mean?

Northwest*
Goddamit

I'm going to make a more realistic version now that you mention this.

I meant 4.5* I'm doing this on my fucking cellphone and my fingers are fat.

there are some nice places, but the metros are now hard to live in. new thing is the rust belt cities. cmon man get with the lingo f a m

lots of people are moving in and causing rent/housing to skyrocket and the job market to be extremely competitive. rural PNW has even tighter job market

Oregon/Washington are some of the most popular states to move to, along with the eastern coastal south (Carolinas), and Colorado. Dakotas were super popular a few years ago cause of the job market.

I think he means commiefornians and other poofy left wing types moving to these traditionally small town, rural white areas

Arkansas is south, farmland states and dakotas are just midwest, New york is mid-Atlantic, utah isnt southwest and Colorado could be rocky mountains

What do you think about Idaho, Montana and Utah? They look really comfy and are still 80%+ white

sort of.
people are moving into the urban and suburban areas all across the Willamette Valley. Nobody is moving into eastern Oregon/Washington, which is really only white, small towns but is mostly high desert/arid

Idaho/Montana is the meme heartland for conservatives and more extreme variations (anti-government militias, white nationalists). It's a very pretty area and very conservative. Gets a bit cold though. Lots of anti-government sentiment- the legacy of the Ruby Ridge incident lives on.

Utah is slightly hotter and 60% mormon. There are a lot of whites there because the mormons have a lot of kids and wear magic underwear

Most of rural America across the entire country (save a few areas) will be predominantly white and conservative. America is ~63% non-Hispanic white, but most of the land is majority rural white

>Oregon/Washington are some of the most popular states to move to
mostly a joke
Most people who move here don't last. And we have strict development laws that make it hard to expand cities very much. It's basically impossible to rezone land to residential, though it's deliberate because the governor saw what was happening in other parts of the west where sprawl took over.

can they really not handle the constant rain?

I have always found it ironic how the PNW is extremely white yet extremely left wing, and the tards who live there don't realise it's such a nice place to live because it's white

>New England, WA, OR and CO are all liberal places
really makes you think

Tell me about Pacific Northwest. Is it a good place to live?

Texas is the best region to live in.

No. Have you heard of the "Seattle Freeze."
I don't get it having lived here my whole life. I think it's more to do with the constant overcast, but there are vitamin D """clinics""" where people sit in front of UV lights.

Also, people don't usually use umbrellas so it's an easy way of picking out who isn't from around

they're liberal because they are extremely white and the people there don't have to live around niggers. It's not a hard conundrum tarquin. Also I drove from San Francisco up to Portland and Seattle and it was nothing but Trump flags all the way up there. TYB rural america, the only good thing left about your country

It's basically two different states. The west is cloudy and rainy most the year. Similar to The UK, but usually a little warmer.
Cross the cascade range to the east and it's a desert. I mean there are forests, but it's much more arid.
Outside of a few big cities it's mostly small towns where you know everyone.

>rural america
more like meth'd america

Is it true what they say about Texas? That it's full of guns, BBQ food, beer and whores?

The yellow part looks like a penis lol

Oh, also the grass and tree pollen is absurd because the valley contains it. If you're allergic you're going to either suffer for 10 years or get therapy. That pushes a lot of people out

I've been in Texas many times and I can tell ya, yes, it's true.

>whores
All to invade Texas!

you oversimplify everything with race, when it's so much more complex than that.

west virignia, our second whitest state, is also one of the poorest, most addicted to heroin, etc. According to you, shouldn't they be happy naive liberals?

Also, if anything liberal policies would relate to non-whites in immigration, which matters for hispanics and asians, but does not really matter for blacks. having more liberal policies does not cause a massive influx of black people. also, the largest consumer of hand-outs is rural white america. you have a pristine image of them when in actuality they are struggling, poor, and needy.

I fucked up the phrasing of the third part

liberal policies in relation to non-whites has to do with immigration.
immigration to the US matters for hispanics and asians, not blacks (obviously)
more liberal policies does not cause an influx of blacks into a state. in fact, many blacks are moving back to the south right now

We know. Big benis at the all world. xdddd

new york is NOT part of new england

Here is an better version of the map.

pretty fucking based map

Forgot to mention, this one is based more off how areas are culturally rather than geographically like the one in the OP.

you should label the NW as something other than rocky mountains, it's a great bioregion that deserves more recognition than being cast aside as a mountain range

I was going to call it the Northwest but I already typed rocky mountains as a placeholder and didn't want to go thru the pain of erasing text on ms paint. But you are right, it should be different considering Alaska is closely related to those states culturally as well.

New England is the only correct answer

MAINE SHILL HAS ARRIVED
MAINE SHILL HAS ARRIVED
MAINE SHILL HAS ARRIVED

It's the way life should be goddammit

inb4 lighthouse pictures
inb4 Maine is most rural state statistic
inb4 I masturbate to Acadian trees

you need to make a Philadelphia the same way you made New York City. About half the size of denver and spilling into south jersey.

>new york in New England
Triggered beyond belief, fuck NY (NYC is alright though>

>hate NY
>love NYC
I-I thought everyone on int was the opposite except for the brooklyn brigade on cum

New England

Reasoning: i live in New England

Fine, no lighthouses, and I don't generally include the rural stats anymore because I have learned that there are in fact lots of people who unironically enjoy cities. It confuses me tbqh

old
heroin
expensive
cold

(sry but I insult every state because mine is so bland)

so when are you going to apply to immigrate here?

and why not just shill for Nova Scotia? seems like an even whiter, older, fishing-centric area than maine.

that's autistic
t. autisticfrogs

no u :DDD

virginia is good if you're into computers, there's a lot of it jobs here

They speak Sioux, Dakota is a dialect
t. South Dakotan

Also there are unfortunately beaners here now so Spanish is the second most spoken language whereas before it was a balancing act between Lakotan and German

You've got Florida wrong. The northeast part of the state is definitely not the deep south. That's only the panhandle to the west

also
>kentucky, tenessee
>midwest at all
lol what the actual fuck

I don't mean that they are related to the midwest in any way, I just couldn't really think of another name for it other than just naming it geographically. I'll change florida though, thanks for the advice.

>>kentucky, tenessee
>>midwest at all
>lol what the actual fuck

honestly this

see

>New York is not New England
>Colorado is not it's own region
>Nevada fits in better with Cali
>Florida isn't even labeled
Please get a map that isn't made by a retard

read the other map i posted you meme

New England, pacific northwest, and Midwest are best
Honorable mentions go to Appalachia and the Rocky mountains
Everything else is ok tier
Socal and Florida should be ceded to Mexico and Cuba respectively so we can have 70% white population again

Based map btw

>old
History is nothing to be ashamed of user
>heroine
Useful for keeping the degenerates comatose and out of the streets
>expensive
Keeps the blacks away
>cold
Cold creates adversity and builds character

New England, Pacific Northwest, and Rocky Mountains.

OP's map is basically correct, except no part of New York State is New England to me, and also I don't see why Colorado shouldn't be considered Rocky Mountain, it's pretty much where the tallest and most famous Rocky Mountains are (though I can see the differences in culture since Colorado is so liberal).

Why would a New Englander hate Upstate? It's (mostly) rural, rolling hills with NE-style fall foliage. And we don't have the annoying accent nor the rudeness and sense of superiority.

>so we can have 70% white population again
florida is whiter than the south

and as far as I remember, texas has a higher percentage of mexicans than california

Marietta here, very comfy with the recent snow

old french church

It's probably a tie.

>Mexican HDI
>.756

>Puerto "Pobre" HDI
>0.865

You need to leave, Guadalupe.

Here's another church

Sioux is not a language you autistic fugggggg. Sioux is the name given to The Lakota and Mandan by the Europeans. The Europeans learned the name from one of the neighboring tribes. fuggggg out of here worst dakota

Based map, man. Having that small area of PA with Erie as Midwest fucking nails it though I think it should be a little bigger.

The Lakota, Nakota, and Dakota, as well as the Mandan who were incorporated into the Sioux tribes, got their name from their rivals, the Ojibwe.

They all spoke a language that was close enough to be easily translated, like how the Danes, Swedes, and Norwegians have similar languages.

Fuck you.

>This CHI still pushing the Florida isn't part of the south meme.

>North American and South Americ- Let's stop

I think it's pretty unfair that people label Fairfield County in CT as just another extension of New York. Even if it's full of yuppies who commute there, the place itself is still emblematic of New England.

>CHI
Florida doesn't have mexicans you false flagging retard. And it's not southern.

Nice try though, Paco. Now get back to mowing lawns like the worthless smelly sack of shit you are.

who's moving here that isn't getting 60-100k pay from Amazon/Google/Microsoft?

>those statistics are 20 years old
time flies
can't wait for the 2020 census to come out and have all this cool data. to bad they stopped with the ethnicity mapping. I don't think they did it in 2010.....

Midwest-fag here
I would say the Rocky Mountains

>Latitude: 41.8 degrees north
>Temperature: 5F (-5C)
>This is normal for winter
Europeans are fucking pussies who pray to their Gulf Stream God every day

this
if most of the actual south is literally nothing but trees and hamlets every 30 miles, then only southcentral Virginia belongs in the South. The rest of the is either hills and 20,000 pop cities or the Tidewater region.
Also, what's the most cancerous part of your state? For Virginia, it's NOVA. Those people up there are fucking asshats.

This map is crap, Virginia and North Carolina are Mid-Atlantic/Appalachian States.

Never been to Texas myself but it sounds like the place to live right now