Let's start one of these threads again Sup Forumsros

Let's start one of these threads again Sup Forumsros

Here's the template

Love Illinois? Already qualified yourself as a dummy!!!! Sad!

>NH
no one gives a fuck

New Hampshire is the fucking shittiest state of all, every person I've ever met coming from NH was a cancerous retard.

I don't care about you muricans.

We have no niggers or mexicans so I don't really care what you guys think

New Hampshire?

Get fucked, yankee faggot.

I'm too lazy to fill in the actual map. So I'll just say I'm from Texas, and every state is okay except for Mississippi. I wish for every one of those inbred nigger/white trash cocksuckers to die in a nuclear fire.

Texas is what I as an european define as the true america. Am I right?

Ehh... there really is no "true America".

I'm sure as shit not filling in a map, but New England is the fucking bomb, idiots and misfits live in every country surrounding Texas, and I know a retarded girl called Montana, which sums up my feelings about that area.

So, what is Texas be like?

Rolling for Texas - Yellow

Upstate New York, the city isn't worth a rats ass.

>disliking PA
Kys

Cha

Fags

>Dislike New Hampshire
>Love Assachusetts

But why :(

Well at least you don't just automatically hate us.

new hampshire is the shittiest state in the world. buncha fuckin gross fat yuppies dragging their kids around the mall all day, fuck you

You're just jealous of GLORIOUS Pennsyltucky

Cool. I sincerely wish you the best of best with your muslim problem.

But ur fat too

HELLS YEAH iowafag

I lived in Texas for most of my life. Two cities, Austin, where I grew up, and Lubbock, where I went to university. I can reliably only tell you about those two. I'll start with Austin:

Geographically, built upon a series of gently rolling hills covered densely with oak and juniper in the areas that aren't developed. They flatten out gradually as you go from west to east. The winters are mild. The summers, humid and hot in a way that purifies your soul every time you step outdoors. Culturally, very confused. It was, and still is, a bastion of left-wing sentiment in a strongly right-wing state. Right now, as people from all over are flooding into to this hipster capital of the American South, it's trying to reconcile its old-school old-school weirdness with the massive growth that is sure to define its future. Now we see quirky little coffee shops and family owned businesses closing in favor of trendy overpriced restaurants and brewpubs. Its becoming a playground of the upper-middle class. I hate it. And I love it. I can't leave

Now, Lubbock. It's flat, and bone dry, and windy. I didn't live there long and, I'm ashamed to admit, I didn't see much of it aside from the routes I commuted on my bike from home, to work, and to classes. But I still gained a kind of intimacy with the town that you don't really get driving a car. It's as close as you can get to the "true America" that you might be thinking of. An old cotton town that might have vanished into thin air were it not for the university planted into its heart. If you want to see America, go there.

That's all I can say.

603! Holla

North and South Idaho are two different states.

Fuck yeah!

We'll burn your cities to the ground again if you get uppity boy.

thank you for loving my state, we love you too
>Virginia is for lovers

Ay yo river!

Potato state isn't yellow whaddup mah nigga

Fuck hippies and yankee liberals.

WRONG SIR!!! Or should I say tranny. There is a true America. It's called the bill of rights.

Thank you.

Fuck massachusetts.

DON'T YOU HATE ON MASSACHUSETTS YOUNDUMB SHIT FU K YOU!

You got Colorado mixed up with Wyoming, at least I think. Wyoming doesn't have legal dank weed.

That feel when daddy stopped fucking you and moved to a state with common decency

The worst state is California. That whole state is cover in Shit...... I mean niggers

I live in Illinois. It's shit.

yes I've had no time to be precise, but I wanted to praise Colorado for the legalization of marjuana and for being South Park scenario, of course.

Fuck you, Iowa sucks a fat dick. 8 hours of staring at corn fields, only broken up by a meth shack here and there. Its the fifth ring of hell

God-tier: MA, PA
Good-tier: VA, KY
Normie-tier: midwest
Bad-tier: west
Ultimate shitty-tier: the rest northeast and south
Nc-kun

Nuke that asshole state Bernie sanders. That comi bitch

Nah no problem I get it. Also, South Park actually shows a lot of realistic things about Colorado sometimes.

This one is interesting. Don't usually see CA and TX both green but I kinnda agree. It's like you have an oddly specific distaste for some southern / Midwestern states.

The damn true right there

The town of South Park is literally a field of grass in CO lol.
>co 'native' faggot here.

Why do you guys hate Florida? I always wanted to visit Miami

It's one of my favourite american show. It's also a good way to stay connected for what concernes staying tuned with what's up in 'murica and it's totally free to watch and amusing af. Best thing that came from America... which I admit I'm not very fond of in general.

But I kinda hate Italy as well, and I think nationalism is stupid in general.

No fucks given

Florida is okay as a temporary getaway spot, however it is one of the shittiest, crime ridden, filthy fucking states we have.

Important distinction should be made in Idaho - Geologic changes happen just North of Lewiston. The panhandle is a lush national forest with liberal, educated whites, the south is a dusty pile of Mexicans.

Because it's full of fat, old, and black people and it hotter than the seventh ring of Satans unholy B-hole.

Nationalism is stupid, you're right. Nationalists are usually dicks.

As someone from CA I can assure you that isn't true. In fact I think most people who "hate CA" would actually totally love it if they quit being dogmatic republican faggots. Unless you just hate the outdoors or something, in which case whatever go die then.

This is p much mine but change Florida to purple.

Why do you hate Maryland?

Fuck off back to your shitty state commie.

Fuck rednecks and cubans

Most people who say they hate California really just hate the idea of it.

Like a child who looks at a kind of food they've never eaten before, and says they hate it, even though they haven't tried it yet.

Not the best, but Iowa City is the bomb

You have Internet?

Whatever you say 51st stater.

>kek

Everyone I've met from their was a pious faggot, but I mean it's whatever.

No we hate it because of pretentious shits like you, your retarded politics and all of your niggers/spics.

Personally, I think if you visit NorCal, you love it, if you visit SoCal, you hate it. They should split that state in half, and sink the bottom half

Exactly

Have you been to California?

Niggers.

You should look up what pretentious means. I'll give you a hint, it's not "explaining to people that they're wrong."

4 Times
San Fran twice
Sacramento once
San Diego once
Whilst there I went to Lake Tahoe and through Redding

Illinois has East St.L, Rockford, Cairo, and is right next to Gary. How could you love that fucked up state??

How long were you there?

no one expected you to

Most Californians are pretentious little shits or haughty cunts. Go fuck yourself.

Wait so are you from vermont then? why do you hate it? It's only full of old people and trees

That's fair. One thing I think a lot of non CA people don't realize is that the whole state isn't just LA and SF. There's all of the Sierra mountains which are totally beautiful, Big Sur is gorgeous, we have Mt. Whitney which is the biggest mountain in the US or some shit, in the south we have deserts where you can dune buggy and shit, on the west is beaches where you can surf, islands where you can dive, in the north there's huge forests with tons of fishing and hunting ( although hunting is a pain in the dick here). In the south they have republicans and fishing and hunting and trees. Honestly, CA is kick ass. Haters gon hate.

Where are you from?

This made me realize I don't "love" anywhere in the US. Thanks, OP, you big bag of dicks.

I can guarantee you haven't met "most Californians". So you can shut the fuck up and take the stench of your retardation out of this thread right now.

I know right. Austin went from truly weird to "OMG SO WEIRD haha!!"

Oh no no no, its full of junkies and retards who will literally kill and rob anyone for their fix. as family guy put it, there are so many trees no one can see whats going on. Not a single soul with an iq over 50

Sacramento for a month
San Diego for one and two weeks respectively
San Francisco for 2 and a half weeks

Sacramento was just a huge steaming pile of dog shit.

San Diego is alright and San Fran is garbage to me. To be honest Lake Tahoe was the best part of being there altogether.

Like I said, your all little cunts, thanks for proving me right.

>i lie there and hate myself and niggers
>illinois bad

>Likes Arkansas
>hates OK
So, you're into incest I see

Okay, so let me get this straight. You spent a total of nine weeks and change in a state with population of forty million. And now you're passing judgment on the whole state, and expecting the rest of us to take you seriously?

Are you fucking retarded?

You can delude yourself into thinking it's a good state if you want. It's not.

Sounds like someone lives in a little place I like to call rutland. It really just sounds like you got robbed once or something and can't get over the fact that the drug problem has more to do with the location and shitty prescription policy than it does the people