Dating in milan/italy

Sup Forums is probably the wrong place to ask that but how on earth does dating/picking-up etc. work in italy? it seems so different to every other place ive been to.

i am a student from austria and i live in milan since several months (doing my masters) and i find it incredibly hard to pick up italian girls.
in austria/us/australia it was easy for me, also its no problem to find some easy erasmus hook ups in bars/clubs etc. but i havent been with one italian until now.

whats the clue about italian girls? are they just playing hard to get? are they actually that hard to get?

Be attractive, be different, say hello.

Girls are the same everywhere

Isn't it common knowledge that it's hard to fuck girls in Italy as a foreigner?

this.
n00b

why so many threads about italian girls this week

>asking the most virgin internet community out there about dating
great idea

>If you are an 8/10
Go to some disco
Act as you do with other girls
That's it

get her drunk

just be yourself

I don't knopw hopw things work in Austria but from my own experience it isn't different at all than Latin or Anglo countries.

It actually goes a bit easier for me when travelling but I don't think they're any different (harder/easier) than women everywhere else.

What seems hard about it? What you usually do that works for picking up girls and how italian girls react to it?

Degenerate club-goers are everywhere so just got oa club (discoteca here in Italy) and do it

>someone makes a thread about living abroad
>it's about muh dik and wimminz

literally every time
invest your time in better things to do I'd say.

and shitalian girls are ugly as sin and arab looking.

but Italianons told me they like American men

t. Esteban "Er Caciottaro" Romagnoli

what's your height? and your weight?

My girlfriend is italian but we know each other since we were kids so I don't really know how to pick an italian girl

Italian girls are such a meme they aren't good looking and you must learn italian because they are so uneducated they don't learn english in school over there

which part of france you are lad? do you have italan ancestry?

I'm from Burgundy, and I don't have any italian ancestry

noch nie wirklich ghört davon oida

chat them up in the club/bar
with internationals its really easy to get into a conversation, 50% of italian girls seem extremely defensive and shy though. the other 50% see next post

>and you must learn italian because they are so uneducated they don't learn english in school over there

also tinder does not work well at all here. guess there is no real online/app dating culture here.

i'm glad that you think about italians every moment of your pathetic life, do you see italians even in your soup untermensch?

No idea to be honest

>are they actually that hard to get

yes they are. They care about everything from your height to your shoes

t. Jon Obi Gonzalez

Pretend that u have one parent from italy and start chatting with her. Be fucking exotic you piece of shit.

Inter > Milan

germanics are the blandest bastards in existence, a comminion wafer has more flavor to them than these people.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak about italy, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about italy and italians again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

t. franko yang

the only city where you can actually fuck girls without problems is Bologna

are you trying to say they are balanced and therefor undesired by you?

t. ´Chilean

I fucking hate South American culture I'm 99% assimilated

>I fucking hate South American culture I'm 99% assimilated

are you 185cm tall, blonde, blue-eyed?

i once met a italian 6.5/10 girl, she liked mee but i sperged out

t. Carlos "il rigido" Parisi