CarlFiggis

> Donald Trump
> 666

What could it possibly mean?

Satanic trips select Donald Trump to be our Bird Jesus

Reroll

Refucking Roll
Come on, CarlFiggis!

I rolled the 666, had a thread a few months ago where an user was playing SoulSilver and my dubs named his Cyndaquil KingTrump.
Someone start a dubs for Trump presidency thread.

Wasted sorry guys

I think we all knew this already.

I'm just looking forward to getting into a new war every time someone calls Trump a mean name. These wars will kill lots of US soldiers, thus increasing the average US IQ

Next up

Buddy Lumpkin

Herpes

Rekt bread?
Rekt bread!

Fuzzy Nutsack

Faggot

Aviato

Bird Up

PidgeOatsTho

gottem

Prefer the penny captioned one.

PestControlNeeded

Cuckatoo

Felt more appropriate

Bird Brain

Nest one

>beast

>CP118

Allahu Akbar

brotolV

FUCK!

Next one my dude

Jeewee

Murderfucker

Mr. Doggo

Future Candy

I thought this fucker would have a higher cp

Forgot pic

A phallus

Cunt

Faggot #2

Re roll

Kakuna Matata

Roll

Kekuna

how about one with a little more power op?

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like I need to be punished really good~ *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles*

This monster is the highest I got

Ratinho

Edgey

fite me 1v1 Irl bro

Was this the right move? I evolved 2 pidgey?

Forgor pic

Rattatata

Reroll

jelly?

Op here, what team?

Forgot puc

whoever is always winning around where you play

This

instinct if youre an alpha male blue is youre a female and red if you are a beta

>this beast

What pikachu is this?
(Remove vowels to shorten)

What's in your incognito tabs?

Op here, can I take him?

This

Dubs names my Lapras.

Chico

TreeFiddyCent

btw, you know only you see your own custom names. other players (in gyms) do not. they see the normal name.

I think most people know that. It's just fun to nickname them sometimes.

You just named your own Lapras

you would think they would, since they might remember they have never seen a custom name on someone else at a gym, but I've had people disagree lol

Jangles the Moon Monkey

What do you guys think?

>118cp
>beast
lul