"Der, I have idea"
>Goes on Sup Forums
>Starts "what should I name my pipe/ General stoner" thread
>????
>Profit

So Sup Forums give me your ideas

I'm about to smoke a joint.

Faggot

Call it your cancer stick because smoking a spoon is fucking retarded. Its 2016 and your using the same smoking tactics as the people who founded America. If you're too poor to vape at least get a bubbler if not a bong.

A pipe named slickback

You are true cancer. Vape yourself.

Glass boner

kek

You the real MVP.

The Big Strong Long Dong Bong

Plumbus

No one names their piece, you're just a lonely loser with no friends so you have to go on the internet to brag to strangers about the new pipe you've obtained.
Fuck you

That's a pretty long name, but I like it.

you are mentally still a child.

Cornelius papa George

Why are you so mad over a pipe lmao

the dick in a glass tube

Damn son. You wanna talk about something? Did your stoner uncle touch you or something? You should smoke a bowl and calm down.

Me and your dad are still proud of you David!!!

Some joke about it looking like my wife's buttplug.

Thanks other dad.

>use pipe
>oh shit I need to name it

Used goods.
Turbo slut.
Bicchi.

Call mine The Herp

Some lewd comment about your wife's small anus/your small dick.

>break pipe
>buy bong
>enjoy superior smoking

If you think I'm taking about a box mod then you're very uninformed. Vaping bud creates literally no cloud and gives you the same effect. You ever see a bong get dirty? Well that shit is in your lungs if you smoke a spoon.

Stop hoping on ban wagons kid

Hadn't used it. And if I did still be less used than your asshole

Gondolbrath

Have too many bongs. All have names so. Your move

Fuck you and your leafy ass weed.

Are you saying you don't poop?

Yawn. Go vape somewhere else faggot. The adults are talking

Sir Gunky Motherfucker

If you have bongs and pieces already why would you buy a small piece of shit ugly piece like in the picture? Necessary to have pipes laying around on all your tables and such?

I hope you at least try and de-leaf that shit.

You found me out I'm Kim Jong-un

Bruttosozialprodukt

Your pipe looks like a plumbus nigga

It was a gift.

This.

You're huge steps backwards.

Nobody fucking cares dude thats the thing. This is a stoner thread, people smoke out plastic bottles and shit. I go to the gym 4 times a week and I still smoke bong because I dont fucking care. Dont lecture op when clearly he doesnt give a shit about vaping when he just bought a pipe.

This

Wow man.
Sorry you're so salty.
Also sorry you're lonely.
Can't imagine your smoking circle consists of many people with an attitude like that.

You take it too seriously. You smoke weed, you get high. There's really nothing more to it than that. Doesn't matter which method you use as long as you achieve results. I'm sure you've drank something or eaten something that's doing much more harm to your body in the last 24 hours.

Duh.

sounds like a stoner wizards name

>wanting lots of people in a smoke circle
You're that guy who's friends all use to get stoned for free.

YES

Free loader gets the ban hammer.
I get high on someone else's supply 3 out of 4 times.
Cuz there's 4 supplies to be shared. Hence a small, manageable circle.

I'd rather smoke with him than vape fag anyday

Thanks man. Much love.

He smoked you like his leafy ass weed

This one is mine.
Appropriately I named it Gandalf

Kush did 9/11

yeah cuz Gandalf is long and hard, right ?

Nice bowl! May it never run dry, Green Wizard.

Mr. Bojangles (the green mile)

well obviously.
It's not like Gandalf's pipe looks anything similiar

Friend just moved in the city, convinced him to buy this last night

Dude you're an attention seeking faggot. Come to Colorado, grandmothers, teachers, priests, white collar dads, everyone smokes weed. I've been on methadone for a past heroin habit but I don't go around showing off my sunday take-home dose asking people to name it like it makes me cool

not so sure that he named his pipe Gandalf but yeah, the shit's obvious

>Says I'm attention seeking
>gives life story no one asked about and gives a fuck about
>low quality bait
>Top kek
0/10

Vapes definitely do not work as well as a bong.

Only posers and narcs name their glass. Kill yourself.

unless you get a volcano tho.

dude weed lmao

Says the anonymous guy talking about his fake heroin addiction on a thread about weed.

Right after a word from our sponser

Yeah I heard those work pretty well, they're like 700 bucks though right? A good investment if you have the money I guess.

Bowser, looks like browsers foot to me

Carrot poT

This is for people who didn't fuck up their life. Its too late for you. Natural selection. You lost

Oh shit nevermind. I feel like a jerk now. How long you been on it?

Is that how it works edgelord?

16 months. Was on suboxone/zubsolv for almost 3 years but relapsed often and was unable to induct myself back onto it. Everytime I took one too early it seemed and would get precipitated withdrawal. Methadone was the pussy way out, hate going up to that damn clinic everyday.

Baha HE OWNED YOU mr. fake weed addiction

Holy shit 3 years on subs? Tbh the withdrawal from subs is longer and worse than dope, that really sucks user

> oh shit he's onto me
> better find a 90 yr old bottle from that time I bought Mexican brick and the dude passed it off in a random bottle found on the door of the trap house
>time stamp. That'll convince him for sure

Ok I'll post one with today's date on bottle...
Gimme 7 minutes

Gimme 7 mins. Gotta shoop today's date on a less ragged looking bottle

Put down the bong, your reading comprehension is turning into spaghetti

Damn 7 whole minutes I'll start a timer

Yea and the more you switch back and forth between bup and dope the harder and harder it gets to get back on the bup. Literally impossible for me the last time, that's why I'm on done now.

Did it in 5 minutes. Today's date. Anything else? Believe I have old sub boxes prescribed to me too.

I'm actually not the one who said they wanted proof? I'm the one who said I didn't give a fuck. Congrats on being a shitty person and stooping so low in life you're labelled an addict forever. Gold star for you kevin!

Little clearer. I can show you methadone id as well, I'll take a pic now how bout that

jesus christ clean your fucking nails

Been working outside all morning princess. I'm actually homeless, I've lived a hard life, unlike you basement dwelling fag

Again didn't say I wanted proof I couldn't give less of a shit about your boxes or whatever. I'm just a pot smoker trying to get my pipe a name. Again. Please read. That I do not care about drug abused life or what little meaning of life you have left in you. I do not care about what you do or did past or now or future what have you man. I. Don't. Give. A. Single. Fuck. So fuck off.

You're so see through bud. Get some confidence bro, it'll help take the anger away.

He's the fuck who's life is so shitty he doesn't even have a roof? Sipping on methadone at a park. Congrats to him? I give a fuck?

The pics were obviously for you, not for whoever is saying they don't care

Dude they were clearly for the dude who said he had a 90 year old bottle he found. The way you replied made it sound like you were him, you can't blame him.

He literally only replied to my post with his picture? So?

But I thought it was fake dude... How can I be homeless sleeping in a park if I'm lying to "look cool"?