Overrated Albums Thread

If you have to ask yourself, "is it really that great?", You already know the answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BarXVCWMxS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the answer you're looking for is "yes"

superior

Agreed

I don't know if it's me, but I don't like having to skip through half an album to get to one of the three good songs.
Also, you know that if the title track didn't have a flashy music video, it would just be more filler like the majority of NOTB.

The only good song off of it is Hallowed. Both albums before and after it are much better.

OP you'll dig this a whole lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=BarXVCWMxS4

>Skipping music
Stop being a pleb and just listen through the shit

Accacia Avenue and Run to the Hills were decent as well, but don't justify having to endure monotone Power Ballads and soulless filler that never suited Iron Maiden and never will.
Why?
>stop not liking stuff I like

>being this wrong
lmao

This

Thriller. Definitely Thriller.

You know, that one by Michael Jackson?

>forcing yourself to sit through shit
stop being a tryhard and just skip, or delete

literally not even a good album, your opinions are contrarian and pathetic.

meet you half way, I like Second Coming more

I don't think you understand how this works

it's over-negatively-rated
not even the same as underrated

>21 replies
>i'm the first to say Unknown Pleasures

literally defined underrated

strange world and rember tommorow are meh but this album is better than tNoB (tho it's still a great album)
>not even a good album
lel

I disagree I think its probably their best album by far the rest of their stuff is pretty mediocre or too wankery. The band itself is very overrated. A band like The Police for example don't get any punk points but put out a lot better music.

The Police is overrated

yeah but in punk circles the clash are held in such high regard. I personally wasted so much time listening to them thinking their genius would grow on me when it just doesn't.

Try The Jam's early stuff.

Much more refined British pop-punk.

Yes and no, the album on itself is really great and is important for the development of stoner but I agree that there's better albums nad it's not the best the genre has to offer as many people make it out to be

It's still a 9/10

Not even close. Half the album was okay-good and the other half didn't even need to be made

caaaaaaliiiiforrrrniaaaaa