/MoldoRo/

Im fucking bored.
Anyone who are Romanian or Moldovian or just know Romanian,join up for a random discussion,filled with good Florin Salam manele (gypsies music for the foreign bois),some warm homemade sărmale (stuffed cabbage rolls) and why not,5 beri talpă (when you drink 5 beers in a row in one gulp).
Foreign guys can also join if you want to talk about your problems or about your country. (Plz no politics,go bitch on Sup Forums)
Depending on how much you guys post and how much you like it,i might consider making this a daily thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S01IU76GhkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I LOVE Moldova desu

Desu desu :3

Are japtoons popular in Moldova? Only Moldovan i've talked to irl watched anime

Well,we did have a small anime convention last year,so I guess a good number of Moldovians are into Anime. I also know some girls at my school that are both metalheads and otakus.
Sad thing is that most of the Moldovian Otakus are more into the Russian dub or translation of anime or manga. Even the anime openings are fully translated in Russian and people consider them better then the original Japanese version.

AND ITS MAKING ME MAD REEEEEEEEE!!

You are not worth to Claim a general

That's still pretty cool though. Moldova seems pretty funny in general, i especially like how some(?) Use the Russian alphabet instead of standart latin.

By the way. Is that little semi independent communist border republic still alive (trans..somthing), what's your opinion om it?

Are vampires real?

Are you talking about Transnistria? Well,what can I say about it? An autonomous territory that wants into Russia cuz "that's where we supposed to go,we are Moldovian clay,not silly Latin-speaking cucks ". It's just a territory filled with stupid Russian propaganda.

Nope,not true. Just a stupid spooky story made by some ol' bloody English writer to give our country some attention. (Talking about Romania) I myself have read the book and I can say that he nailed most of the stuff about us,but some locations mentioned in the book have wrong names.

BTW short addition to the whole Transnistrian thing:the people there speak a broken Romanian mixed with Russian and when they write,they write romanian words with cyrilic alphabet.

Fug, sounds shitty. Hope it gets fixed sooner or later. Do they leech money like autonomes regions usually do?

The moldovian i hang out with showed that, thought it was pretty high level russianboo

How my latin bros are doing?

I hate myself and I wish I was dead

Well,they have their own currency and shit and it receives lots of financial support from Russia so...I guess it doesn't harm our country in any way.
It's just a propagandistic shithole that's just there,it exists and doesn't do anything.

De ce,măi?

Everything is shit and it's not getting better

Please scientific experiment end my suffering

sounds annoying, but least it's not sucking you dry. I hope i'll get time to learn Romanian/Moldovian at some point, would be very cool. Heard the grammar is similar to the scandi languages

Why, Romania?

totu o să fie ok coane, nu te mai stresa degeaba

Everything I like is turning to shit and the world is getting worse. I've become an adult but I have no real skill or anything to show for it. All my peers are getting married or have jobs while I'm wasting away. I can't even get bothered to finish college. Without trying to sound edgy, I'm unironically dead inside.

No,no,no,just call it Romanian. Only Transnistrian cucks call their abomination of a language "Moldovian".

>. I hope i'll get time to learn Romanian/Moldovian

It's just romanian lmao

Moldovan is accented romanian with a few russian loanwords, like samogon instead of tuica.

Is it true that Moldovans've been braunwashed by Russia?

Sad to hear, hope you'll still finish college tho. I've dropped out 3 times (gymnasium), now finally soon done. It sucks ass, but gotta do something. You can always get married later desu

Thanks, i'll call it Romanian from now on then.
The language is pretty nice, prefer it over other latins

why are you liking romania?
usually no one likes us
i'm just curious

>moldova

gălățean koreaboo imbecil

Brainwashed
Because you are among the only latin countries in this shithole that we call Balkans

You're probably better off learning something useful instead.

>gălățean
poti sa-mi explici memeul asta? de ce ii spuneti la totii galatean?

Romania has a funny shape, doesn't do much but looks nice on the map. I like the language because it kept to its latin roots, instead of getting fully slav'd like the majority of other languages. The grammar is also pretty nice.
Haven't visited it yet but hopefully will sometime soon (both Moldova and Romania)

A group of Romanians also shooed away the gypsys from my town, pretty grateful for that

>not useful
Dun really care, i learn it for myself, not for others. I also want to learn Bulgarian, serbo-croat, and Turkish

era un gălățean pe /balk/ care spunea lucruri idioate și vroia să fie sârb
poate încă mai e, cine știe

>și vroia să fie sârb
literally me

WAS,so to speak. There are still some politicians that want to organize some kind of deal with Russia,become buddies. But I honestly would like more for them to work on the relationship with Europe and Romania.

Galatean imbecil

I am really happy to hear that.
BTW if you ever planning to stay in Moldova,make sure you get yourself lots of muns. The exchange office might look profitable for you but the prices are off the hook.

вeчнa cлaвa y Cpбији!
youtube.com/watch?v=S01IU76GhkE

care studiati prin /cluj/
pretty shit so far desu

>Cluj

Kinda like in Serbia, lol.

I'll keep it in mind desu

elaborate zealot scum

BTW imma go sleep now so most likely this thread is soon gonna be archived. Before I go,I want to ask y'all:do you guys want this to be a daily thing or nah?

>balkanboo
how does that even happen

I'll let you know i love Moldova again,if you do

aș vrea dar suntem prea puțini ca să fie zilnic, sa mai încercat și înainte
dar să vedem cum o să fie mâine, pune linku la thread pe /balk/ și pe /ita/ când îl faci, așa poate ne adunăm

da, dar ar trebui sa nu faci thredurile asa de tarziu

In case this still stays on till next day,I'll post here again about a new thread.

>>Cluj
Ce mai e de elaborat

Probably college student with nothing better to do with his time. It also happens with americans a lot.

Sorry,idea o aveam de ceva timp dar cam tirziu am pus-o in plan. Dar mersi pentru sfat! :D

e drept ca e putin cancer dar care erau alternativele

True, i don't have much to do in general. But it's mainly the language that interests me a lot, desu i don't know much about the cultures.

South eastern europe is pretty interesting

>A group of Romanians also shooed away the gypsys from my town
thats because we hate gypsies and gypsies hate us also most of them reached their own limits and are sick of the bad reputation because people treat them and look at them like shit

>gypsies shooing away gypsies
for what purpose?

Took them long enough, most of my experiances with Gypsys haven't been very nice

I'll give you a (you) for your effort

ah că și românii sunt țigani m-am prins
ke neboon

Secui imbecil